Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Staff_zps08fc6213

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDate Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Liz_zpse62da61aDate Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Empty
PostSubject: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:26 pm

There I was with the curly iron plugged in as all of the make up I owned spread out for Sophia to pick what she wanted to use. There were a few outfits in my closet she could pick from if she did not have an outfit picked out for her date yet. Little Katherine was sitting there playing with her doll as James was playing with one of Nic's few ties. A small laugh escaped from my lips once more as I then shook my head a bit. Now all that was missing with Sophia and little Luka.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Sophia arrived at Erin's house with Luka ready for her help on figuring out what she was going to do for her date tonight. She got out of the car and went in the back to get Luka and the diaper back. Luka was staying with Erin while her and Ryan went out. She went towards the door and knocked. "Erin, I'm here"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:22 pm

I quickly ran and opened the door as I then smiled. "Come on in Soph! The kids are right here." I then guided her to where James and Katherine were playing as I then smiled as James was rolling around as Katherine was blowing bubbles. "Nic is out right now, but I know that he will be happy to watch the kids with me. Now, lets go get you hot and sexy for your date."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Eli pulled into the driveway. She had been wearing the same jeans and shirt she had earlier. She took a deep breath and sigh. She had never babysat before, let alone help watch one kid while keeping tow others entertained. Eli walked up to the door, knocked on it and waited for someone to answer. She knew about the earlier invitation, but she had heard rumors that if you didnt go inside when the invite was given, it wouldnt work; or if you could walk in you could die. She wasnt going to take her chances.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 pm

"Thanks" I walked over to the kids and sat Luka down. "Are sure you can make me hot?" Then she heard a knock at the door. "I thinks that Liz"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

I laugh as I then wiggled my eyebrows at her as I then said, "Of course Liz and I can make you a fucking sexy goddess." I then walked down and went to go and answer the door for our vampire friend.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:34 pm

"JLaw! I'm not getting any younger out here." the vamp called out. Believe her, she could smell the bllod of every human/witch in the house, but she hated to feed on the innocent. She rather use her vampness to kill the murders, rapers, thieves, etc. She wanted to use her powers for good, not for evil.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 pm

I ran down the stairs and opened the door to the vampire as I then laughed a bit and shook my head at her. "I am here Bensen." I laughed to her as I then smiled and opened the door to one of my greatest friends and my second maid of honor. "Come in come in!"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Sophia wait for Liz and Erin to get back. She was nervous and wasn't sure what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm

I then guided Liz to the kids and Soph as I smiled some more. "Ready for this?" I said with a smile wide on my lips as I the laugjed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

"As ready as I'm ever gonna be" Shesaid as she looked through the many outfits until she find on that was her signature color. Black. "What about this?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:09 pm

"Thank you." Liz said as she tested the barrier with her foot, then stepping in. She followed Erin to the room where the children were. Eli took her shoes off, along with her jewlery so the kids wouldnt get hurt. Eli got on the ground as James and luke straddled her like a hourse while Katherine clung to her arm. "Looks like some people missed their Auntie Lizzie!" she said, laughing with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 pm

I smiled at the happy kids hugging their Aunt Lizzie. Happiness was back in everyone now. This was when I worked my magic and started to curl Sophia's long and gorgeous hair. "This is going to be so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:47 pm

I sat there as she curled my hair. "Hah fun my butt. Maybe for you but you know how I hate to dress up. I'm a tshirt and jeans kind of girl" She said as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Rolling my eyes a bit at my friend, I smiled some more as I then shook my head at her as I then said, "I know you don't love to dress up Soph. I do not like it that much, but I do on dates and special occasions." I finished the first curl as it cascaded down like a gorgeous river. I did this whole routine with the rest of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 pm

She watchede as her first curl came down. "I'm so nervous. What if something goes wrong and Maria comes out. Or worse his alter comes out. I've never met his alter. Maybe I'm not fit to be going on a date" She said as she try to calm herself down
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:13 pm

Looking into the mirror at my friend, I smiled at her once more as I then said, "Soph, do not make yourself worried. Just keep smiling and think positive the whole time. I promise that this date is going to be magical and wonderful. Mark my words. And if anything does happen, call either me or Liz and one of us will be there to help out in anyway possible, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 pm

"Fine. Maybe I'm just stressing myself out" She sat and continued letting Erin to do her hair.She picked out a black dress and studded heels to wear tonight with some spiked earrings that she saw Lucy Hale wearing. She wanted to look perfect tonight
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 pm

I smile as I then finished her hair. "There we are. Now go put on your outfit and then we will do your make up." I turned off the curling iron as I then waited for her to go adn get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)   Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Date Night Preparation (You Know Who You Are!)
Page 1 of 1