Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Staff_zps08fc6213

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDate Night (Sophia/Ryan) Liz_zpse62da61aDate Night (Sophia/Ryan) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Empty
PostSubject: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 pm

I walk up to the front door of Erin's house and knock twice before putting one hand in my pocket and stepping back from the door. I'm excited for the date. I really like Sophia. She's everything I've ever needed and wanted in a relationship; she's all I've never had. She's stunning, kind, smart; she's a good person. She's pure, plus she gets my whole "alter ego" crazy person thing, so that's appreciated. That tends to freak people out.

CLothes: http://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/BrooksBrothers/MM00126_NAVY?$bbthumbnails2$

Car:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ElWXCc7Bvy8/UUCmvH8lHEI/AAAAAAAABvg/Vx8lYTjTrfo/s1600/Audi-cars-pics-Audi-R8-2.jpg

Restaurant they go to: http://www.homedit.com/unique-seaside-restaurant-in-a-cave-in-southern-italy/
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:18 am

I hear the knock coming from the door as I then looked at Soph and Liz smirking a bit. "Looks like Soph's man is here for date night." I made sure that the kids were all together before I then walked to the door and peaked out through the looking hole and giggled a bit. He looked slightly nervous and I do not blame him. He was going out on a date on one of the most amazing people in the whole world. After creeping for a bit, I opened the door and gave him a kind smile. "Ryan, right?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 am

I nod and a small smile plays on my lips. I extend my hand. Erin, right? I shake her hand and she steps aside to let me in. I walk inside and she closes the door behind me. It's been a while since I've been in Nic's house. I chuckle and give a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 am

I stood there as I closed the door and than turned around to look at Ryan. "So you are thw man who is going out with my very dear friend Sophia. Promise me you will treat her right, okay? She has gone through so much already and I just want her to be happy." When it came to my family and friends I was a very protective person. As if I was a Mama Bear
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 am

I nod. I wouldn't dream of hurting her. I'll take care of her; I promise. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 pm

I looked at him with my blue eyes as I then nodded my head a bit at him. "Okay. Please keep that promise. I really just want to see Sophia happy again." Then I looked towards the stairs to see if she was walking down soon to meet her date. Then I looked back at Ryan and stated, "I will be right back. I am going to go and get your gorgeous date." I then walked up the stairs and went to the room, smiling at Sophia. "He is here."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 pm

I put my hand in my pocket and trace my eyes over the room. I look over and notice the kids on the floor with a young woman, vampire, I sense. Luka catches sight of me and reaches out for me. I chuckle and nod to the young lady as I pick him up and hold him in my arms. His arms latch around my neck. I'm Ryan. You're Liz, right? Vampire, if I remember. I think you were a sophomore or junior when I was a senior. I say in reference to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Liz was playing with her friends kids. It was nice. The babies behaved perfectly. Eli just wished she could have enjoyed the experence of having children, falling in love, growing old, being surrounded by family. As Erin went up the stairs, liz noticed as Luka giggled and reached his hands up to some guy. "Ryan?! From English class? Wow, its a small world after all." she said, standing up with Katherine in her right arm, the girl clinging to her side, with James doing the same on her left. "I mean i only crushed on you that entire year. Wait.....awkward." she said as she remembered the man from Mystic Falls high.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:09 pm

I raise an eyebrow and laugh. Well, if I were to be perfectly honest, you were my favorite Junior. I admired the back of your head every once and a while. Now that I'm thinking about it Liz and i were friends for a while. The whole romance thing didn't work out, we took on a bro-sis relationship. You haven't aged a day, Benson. I tease.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Eli laughed looking at Ryan. They tried the rommance thing, but it didnt go to far. "You look great, Stark" she said, calling him by his last name. She joked with him calling him Iron man. Only if his first name was Tony, the it could totally work. Now they were like sibilings, which worked out since she didnt have any real family her since she disbanned herself form the Salvatores.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 pm

I smirk and chuckle as Luka fists my shirt. Easy, bud. I have to keep in good condition for your mom, tonight. I kiss his forehead and chuckle as he buries his face in my neck. Nice of you to watch the kids, I appreciate it. I love Luka, but it's good to get some one-on-one time with Sophia. I speak. Her name on my lips already makes me happier.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 pm

"Okay" She said to Erin as she nervously got up and breathed. "Here we go" she said to noone in particular. She dusted her dress off and headed downstairs. She could hear Liz and Ryan talking to each other anf heard Ryan holding Luka. She walked down the stairs and came into view of Ryan. "Hi" She smiled and faced him.

[sophia outift]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=80184578
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:35 pm

I smile softly and kiss Luka's forehead before setting him in his little bouncy baby chair. I turn to Sophia and kiss her cheek. You look stunning. I smile down at her. She's gorgeous. She's not wearing too much makeup, so she's natural. I like girls natural; I don't like women that feel the need to cake their faces in makeup to be pretty. Sophia's beautiful all on her own. The dress accentuates her curves and she's truly just stunning; in every way.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

She watches luka happily bouncing. "Thanks and you don't look so bad yourself. You look dashing" She said as she look up at him. The suit was a perfect fit and he was amazing. She felt the butterflies in her stomach when he was staring at her like he could see right into her soul."So where are we going tonight?" as she grabbed her jacket just in case she got cold.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 pm

She takes his arm. "Thats sounds fun. So are you ready?" She said as she says goodbye to the girls and hugs Luka.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:02 pm

I nod and wave to Luka as I lead her outside. I am. I open the passenger door of the car for her and climb in on my side. I start the car and start us on the road to the restaurant. I leave my free hand on the console in between us, an open invitation for her to hold my hand, but it's also in a non-awkward position if she doesn't take my hand.How's your day been?
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:37 pm

She says thank you as he opens the door for her. She buckles up and gets relax. She sees his hand on the console between them and lightly grasp onto it. "It's been great. I hang out at the park with the girls and they help me get ready and watch Luka. I was so nervous for tonight but I think I'll be okay now"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:58 am

I glance at her and a small smile crosses my features. I decide to be a gentleman. Nervous? I'm not that scary. I swear those big bad wolf stereotypes are killer. I joke, referring to Little Red Riding Hood, Three Little Pigs. Werewolf can't catch a break around here. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm

"haha. Very funny. I was worried about Maria. She always tries to ruin things for me. I wasn't worried about you but I should be if you gonna come up with lame jokes" She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:30 pm

A feigned look of hurt crosses my features as we pull into the restaurant parking lot. Ouch. Guess I better leave now. I tease. I get out of the car after we park and open the passenger door for Sophia. I offer her my arm and a small smile plays on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm

"Oh so your gonna leave so some other guy can take me out. That's so thoughtful" She said as she just smirked. She grabs his arm and pulls herself up to get out of the car. "Such a gentleman" She smiled
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

I smirk. I try my best. We walk inside the restaurant and we're lead to a table secluded from the rest of the patrons. I pull her chair out for her before sitting down myself. You can hear the crash of the waves against the bottom of the cavern. The area is lit by lanterns and candles scattered throughout. Soft music plays throughout. I raise an eyebrow in silent question for her approval.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:14 pm

"Hmm" She said as she walked behind him through the resturant and she sat in the chair when he pulled it back. "Thanks" She listened to the waves crashing and the light music. All in all this was a great place. "I approve" She smiled as she pushed a hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

"Hmm" She said as she walked behind him through the resturant and she sat in the chair when he pulled it back. "Thanks" She listened to the waves crashing and the light music. All in all this was a great place. "I approve" She smiled as she pushed a hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)   Date Night (Sophia/Ryan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Date Night (Sophia/Ryan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next