Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nKatherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aKatherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Katherine's special day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:40 pm

I laugh. I'd be careful if I were you. He doesn't like you very much. I'd apologize if I were you. I smirk. You know, you don't have to do this high society thing. Nic's real parents left him a lot of money. He's rich. You don't need to work. I trace circles on the back of his neck. You could do something you love instead of protecting these pretentious people. Work at a gun club; show other people how to do the things you love. I look deep into his striking eyes. You don't need to change careers for anyone. All I ever needed was for you to do this. I just need you to take my hand, hold me in public, kiss me, dance with me. Show affection, and I don't just mean sex, Roman. I smirk slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Yea but the SEX ... was so awesome... I say laughing a little.
Even though my sister is carrying my future niece or nephew so I would like to do my part and if nick doesn't like me I can't blame him i came off really pompous to him i guess i was jealous and wanted to show that I was better then him even though i envy him...he's everything i am but human, never thought anyone could be like that and yet so vulnerable... I say as i put my forehead on her....

Your right, this high society thing is not me so i'll leave it alone maybe i can get a job with special ops that doesn't leave me as exposed as I once was where i can lead a life....but i owe Nick an apology so regardless i have to say im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:49 pm

I smirk and kiss his lips gently before pulling away. He has to stay in the hospital for a week or so. He'd appreciate an apology, but be nice. He needs to keep his blood pressure low. I chuckle and shake my head softly.

(will you start a thread of primo visiting nic in the hospital please?)
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Of course im going to be nice... the guy is about to be a father... i don't want to rattle him then something happens i'll be nice... I say as the music stops so we stop dancing...

Its a shame i didn't know you sooner or when I was just a werewolf at least you would have made a great mother....you know when i activated the curse i donated sperm because i thought being a werewolf meant I was sterile... but no woman used me as a doner...man then i found out werewolves can have kids... you don't have any eggs frozen somewhere... I jokingly laugh... oddly enough can you imagine... the kid would definitely carry the werewolf gene if something like that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:39 pm

I smirk and lean against the hood of his car. No, I do not. I've never thought about children before. I'm excited to be an aunt to Nic's child, but I'm not sure I'm at that stage in my life right now. I look at Roman.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Oh... i understand...its just the possibility excited some where we could have had a surrogate when the time was right if we ever decided to take a step like that ... and get back together... it would be nice to have a human child.... well he or she would carry the werewolf gene but... maybe another time we can see what can we do ... i am excited about their child also. I say as i come in close for a kiss.

(OOC: I CREATED A THREAD WHERE SHE CAN TALK TO BOTH BAINE AND ROMAN AND MAKE HER DECISION, AMY SAID SHE'LL PARTICIPATE SO MAYBE SHE CAN BE A FRIEND OF KATHERINES THAT SHE SEE'S AT THE GRILL... AND IM ASSUMING SHE'S LEANING TOWARDS PRIMO SO SHE CAN GET BAINE TO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE... SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE CAN GET IN HIS HEAD AND LIKE TRICK HIM INTO PURSUING SOMEONE ELSE)
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:51 pm

(Okay sounds good)

I take his face in my hands and kiss him deeply. I press my forehead to his. You have changed I hook my hands in his back pockets and pull him closer to me. I kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Well i have you to thank for that losing you seemed to be a powerful motivator... I say chuckling as i kiss her again and hike up her dress a little and sit her on the hood of my car as we kiss... not for any disgusting reason just so it didn't get dirty...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:48 pm

I smile and kiss him again. You're welcome. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. I've missed his touch.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:36 pm

so do you want to get out of here..get your car and go for a drive... I asked. ..
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 pm

I smile softly. Sounds good. I slide off the hood of his car and take his hand and lead him through the parking lot to my car. I smirk at him and get in on the driver's side. My car, I drive. I push the car into gear. I love this car. It's an Audi R8 Spider. It's gorgeous. I wait for Roman to get in.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 pm

I look at her...I get into car...you think highly of this car...its not faster then my baby...my project car I say as we are in her car....
stop by my garage lets see which car is faster... I say challenging her
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:31 pm

I smirk. Not everything's about speed, sweetheart. I lean in and kiss his neck underneath his ear before whispering. Some things are best taken slow. I gently nip at the skin on his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 pm

ha...your right about that...but i put a lot of money into my lincoln...ten grand into the engine alone its a 1967 650 hp lincoln and i love it...not as much as i love you but your audi is pretty awesome. I say to her
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:59 pm

I grin and sit back into my seat. I drive us at top speed through the town and back to my house. I stop the car and get out. I walk around the front of the car and extend my hand for Rome. Come home with me. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

I step out of the car and walk towards her...of course angel anything you say.. I smirk at her as I walk inside
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 am

I smirk and walk in after him. I close the door and a coy smile plays on my lips. He never ceases to amaze me. Anything I say, huh?
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:41 am

yes katherine Dawson anything you say... I say removing my jacket and hanging it up....
So...i can cook for you or draw you a bath....nice massage...anything you want my love.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 am

A coy smile crosses my features. Massage and a bath? I raise my eyebrows and look at him. Someone's being a romantic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's special day (Open)   Katherine's special day (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Katherine's special day (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2