Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Staff_zps08fc6213

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDeath (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Liz_zpse62da61aDeath (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 0

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:30 pm

I was on the run or was i on the chase i couldn't tell anymore I was in new orleans the only thing guiding me is the moonlight. Blood on my hands and my lips it is finally done I burned all bridges, and exhausted all chances for redemption and gave into the madness that was so eagerly scratching at the door.

They say if you keep knocking at the devils door then sooner or later someone will answer well the god damn devil finally answered ready to welcome me into my new home.
Bits and pieces flash of the things I have done, those in the past from months ago like attacking Alex, and almost killing her. Training Kendall and remembering how close we have gotten even the times the madness almost was too much for me.
I threatened Raul's girlfriend, yes that was one of the recent things i have done.... I had bit her and was going to attempt to turn her also... but he had stopped me. My anger towards Lucas was so great as the months passed. I even tried to bite Erin, the werewolf venom would have killed her, and Lucas would feel such pain.
He stopped me, though he deserved it trying to keep me locked up to prevent the curse from getting worse well its too late...ITS TOO FUCKING LATE. I attacked innocent people as the blood dripped from my chin, its been a while since I have fed from humans but i was leaving bodies left and right.
I could here them... hell i could smell them... they were coming and weren't happy... finally after today it will all be over, this is the day whether i find out if i live or die.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 pm

I walk through the shadows. I've been tracing this hybrid for the past month. I don't know what the bloody hell he's doing in New Orleans. He's a bloody asshole, I know that. He is a threat to Lucas Reid, and I can't have that. I sheathe my dagger and clear my throat, making my presence known. Mr. Creed, you do know that the streets of New Orleans are dangerous at night, right? I stand and lean against the side of a building.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:54 pm

I turn around seeing Felix... there is a crazy look in my eyes...I have been dodging this guy for a while now...he is a weird hunter, as he doesn't go after all vampires or Hybrids a select few, hell i even think he's friends with Lucas.
Michael Felix... still protecting my brother and his wife...quite the hypocrite arent you. A hunter protecting hybrids...i mean the humans i have killed i understand but my brother...what would the witches that empowered you think. I say
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:11 pm

I smirk and cross my arms. I'm a hunter with morals. Your brother and his wife don't deserve to be hunted; they've done nothing wrong. I'm not protecting either of them. I'm not empowered by any witches either. I'm not one of the five, Creed. I shake my head. What the hell are you doing here, Creed? This isn't exactly a prime vacation spot. Then again, you certainly do love to party. I smirk.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 pm

.I say this getting closer to him.

Your lying your one of them...admit it well I killed one of you already and im already out my damn mind you sure it was safe for you to come here alone...your just gonna be another dead body and spirit that tries to kill me..but Casper Creed won't die...Not by you, not by Alistair, Or lucas or any of those so called friends of mine....YOU HEAR ME
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

I chuckle. You are your father's son. Arrogant, and assumption making. I smirk at his comment about Alistair. So it is true. Poor Casper's got Alistair screwin' with your mind. No wonder you're an asshole. I shake my head. Who said I'm here to kill you? First off, if you didn't want me to kill you, letting me track you to a dark place where no one knows your name was bloody stupid. I gesture around us. This is the ideal hunting spot, mate. Again I'll ask you, what the hell are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:27 pm

This...this is where it happened where i was turned by Klaus....i was sent by Professor Shane to gather information on him... and then next thing i know im being killed by him.... I say as i begin to laugh...

And where was Lucas to protect his little brother huh...he wasn't there for John...didn't know about me... he is so moral and did nothing wrong but he's just like the rest...a monster...a killer. LUCAS!!...YOU FORSAKE YOUR BROTHER FOR A WOMAN....YOUR BLOODY COWARD. I scream to the heavens. A i blur before Michael...
How do you know my father...im nothing like him...i should kill you just for saying that... I say my hand twitching
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 pm

I smirk. I don't blink as he blurs right in front of me. I knew your father when I was 20. He was arrogant, ignorant, oblivious, hot-headed. I do believe you fit all of the above criteria, mate.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:34 pm

I grab his neck and bite my wrist...
Really Michael...then why don't i act like my father then, cruel and dark...lets see how you hunt immortals when you are one. I say as i try to make him drink to turn him
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:40 pm

I knife him in the gut and kick him to the ground before firing two stakes into his abdomen. Stop being a prat. I load a pronged stake into my gun. Go home before I kill you myself.

Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:51 pm

I drop...but nothing will stop me...I lung at him and bite his neck feeding off of him.

OOC: He can kill him now its too much work
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:57 pm

I smirk and land a swift uppercut to his jaw before shooting a pronged stake into his heart. In one swift motion I grab onto the end of the stake and pull it out, successfully pulling his heart out. I sigh. Sorry mate. I pick him up and carry him to my car. I lay him on a towel across the back seat, putting his heart in a separate chest. I get in my car and start driving back to Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Kendall was freaking out. She was stuck in her home, trying to get a hold of Casper. She needed answers to her questions and nobody had been able to find him. She rang his cell phone one last time hoping someone would answer it. Little did she know some strange man would answer her phone.

(lol, i saw my name on the link and i was like...ok. Can michael answer it? P.S.: michael, love the FC.)
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:58 pm

I sigh as his phone starts to vibrate in my center console. I see it's some girl named Kendall. I've heard about her. Nice girl. I pick it up. Casper Creed's phone. This should be interesting.

(Why thank you; now at least I can interact with Kendall with a different charrie-I'm Luke)
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 pm

The other end of the phone had answered, but it wasnt casper. "Casper creed's Phone." Kendall didnt know how to respond. "who is this? Where is Casper?" she asked trying to keep their cover if something was going on and if their cover had already been blown up. How the hell could....
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:03 pm

I sigh. This is Michael Felix. I'm a hunter. Casper attacked me; I had no choice. It was self-defense. I'm bringing his body back to Mystic Falls. I really am sorry. I don't kill people for the fun of it. I'm only human; I had to defend myself.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:09 pm

She could feel the air catch in her lungs. She took a deep breath in and out. "I'm only human too, but it doesnt mean i have to kill someone to protect myself. Where are you taking it to?" she asked, a tear or two falling down her face. What if he actually killed Casper?
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 pm

I sigh. Back to his family's house. Miss, I didn't have a choice. He's faster and stronger than I am. He tried to kill me. I warned him several times. He wouldn't listen to me. I had no choice. I'm sorry. I really am. I hang up as my voice catches in my throat. I feel bad about this kill. It was self defense. I didn't want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm

As the phone became dead on the other side, she stood in the middle of her libaray area of her Estate, frozen with fear. Then she snapped out, getting into her cadalic and zooming over to the reid's. She parked the car so fast, she almost flew herself through the wind shield. She ran up to the door, banging her hands on it repediatly along with the door bell. She also was yelling for anyone in ear shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)   Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Death (Lucas/Casper/Erin/Raul/Alex/Tyler/Kendall-OPEN)
Page 1 of 1