Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMy friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMy friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

My friend is the enemy!(?)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:10 pm

I hug her back before letting go. I can't see it, only other hunters can, but congrats, now you have more motive to kill me. Unless of course you can control your urges to kill your friend. I want to be her friend, but I also don't want to have to watch my back all the time when I'm around her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

I roll my eyes. "I can understand that you are afraid I would kill you... I mean I was so close to do it... But I promise I will do everything to make this work. Maybe you can even help me to find the vampire I'm searching for? When you are not that afraid of me.."
I give a dramatic sigh and brush a strain of golden hair behind my ear. I have to laugh when I see him looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm

I smirk. What's this vampire's name? I tend to be good at tracking people down-ex-marine and all. I could be a good asset to her little mission. It's really not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 pm

"That's the point. I have no clue. He left the house after my father was dead. Nothing left than his dead body and a lot of blood."

I have a lump in my throat and I stop speaking when I hear my voice cracking. "It would be great if you would help me. I just now that my father was researching things that happened around this area...he talked about a stupid curse and things I can't remember..."
I give him a thin smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

I nod. I'll help you out in any way I can, on one condition. I cross my arms. My wife was attacked and is now a vampire. She's off limits. Deal or no deal.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 pm

"Thank you so much Luke." I hug him again and it feels right. I have a friend now. "So you said you're vampire...uhm wife was attacked by a vampire and she is one?"
Wow, this town seems as if their population was just made of supernatural creatures!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:45 pm

I nod. Yeah she is one. I'm not happy about it either, but I can't help that my brother's a jackass. I swear this is the hundredth time this week that I've had to explain this to people
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:00 am

"Is she happy about it?" I ask him as I stand up and walk around the room. I'm bored. "Let's go back to the bar. I'm kinda thirsty. And I need a drink."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 am

I open the door for her and follow her out. She is, actually. Although I couldn't be more pissed with my brother. I take a sip of my leftover drink.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:11 am

"No offense, but if I would met him, I would probably kill him right away. He sounds....like an ass." I go to the counter and look at the bottles. I take the Tequila and sit next to Luke. "Can you believe it? You spent a whole night with a vampire hunter and became friends with her! What a great day!" I laugh and open the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 am

I laugh. Interesting is an understatement. I pour a tequila shot for the both of us and raise mine in a toast. To new friendships.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:25 am

I nod and smile at him "To our new friendship." I drink the tequila shot and look outside. Its getting lighter. "Uhm..just a question: When do they open the Grill?"
It it 6am in the morning and we are still here. Wouldn't they say anything if we would be here?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 am

I chuckle. They open around 11 I don't know if she wants to go somewhere else. I sure as hell can't really take her back to my place. That'd be a mess.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 am

After some shots I feel that I am way too relax. But that's okay, I guess. "So we have plenty if time before we have to leave." I say and turn on music. "If we would leave, I guess I shouldn't meet you wife. I really don't want to kill her." I dance around and take another shot.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 am

I smirk. Yeah I'd prefer it if you don't meet my wife. She's a vampire, so it's harder for you to control yourself. I'd prefer not to have to kill you. I chuckle and take another shot. I haven't drank this much in a while.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 pm

"Okay, I shouldn't drink anymore." I shake my head and sigh. "What's your wife's name?" I ask while I'm dancing around. I wonder how she is. "Don't worry, I'm just asking because I was curious. As human, not hunter."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 pm

I smile and lean back against the counter. Erin. Make any new friends here in Mystic? She's enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 pm

I bite on my lip and look at him. "You know, it's actually hard to find friends, real ones."
I close my eyes and breath in loudly. "Luke, I'm bored. Lets do something."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm

I nod. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you're in a town infested with supernaturals. Hunters and supernaturals don't mix, unless you're me. I open the front door to the Grill. Come on, we can go to the forest. It's across the street. I'll let you practice hunting on me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 pm

I smile. "So you want me to hunt you?" I laugh and go out of the Grill. I'm curious how this would be. I take my bag with me and breath the cold air in.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm

I nod. No offense, but I'm bigger, stronger, faster, and a better fighter than you. I'm sure you could learn a thing or two. I smirk and blur into the forest. I cross my arms and lean against the tree. First activity is your choice? I can hide and you try to find me, or you can straight up attack me and I can help you with combat.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Before he can end with the sentence I rush to him and press him against the tree. In one hand I have a stake pointing to his heart, my other hand is on his throat. "Please don't underestimate me. That's one of the things I really don't like" I smile at him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:05 pm

I smirk and let her push me against the tree. Clearly she doesn't understand that if I wanted to she'd be dead. Her "rush" is more like that of a sloth in my world. I blur and in one swift movement I slap the stake from her hand and pin her to the ground. My knee is dug into her chest and my forearm is on her windpipe. I don't underestimate you. I'm aware of your capability. You shouldn't underestimate me. Overconfidence will get you no where. First step is to accept that I am stronger and faster than you. You need to compensate for that with weapons. Hand-to-hand combat with me will get you killed. You need to go with long-range weapons where you don't get close to me. I smile. I'm not trying to assert my dominance over you; I'm being realistic.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 pm

I have to admit I was new in all this and Luke made me feel it. He was a hybrid, of course he was stronger than me!
"Okay, okay! Would you...? Can't breathe!" I grasp for his hands to make him let go, but it feels like he is made out of metal.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 pm

I stand up and pull her to a standing position So, what do you want to do first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend is the enemy!(?)   My friend is the enemy!(?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My friend is the enemy!(?)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next