Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A friend (Maxine|Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

A friend (Maxine|Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A friend (Maxine|Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA friend (Maxine|Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aA friend (Maxine|Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A friend (Maxine|Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A friend (Maxine|Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A friend (Maxine|Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A friend (Maxine|Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A friend (Maxine|Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A friend (Maxine|Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A friend (Maxine|Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A friend (Maxine|Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A friend (Maxine|Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A friend (Maxine|Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A friend (Maxine|Erin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

Bites : 76
Awesomeness : 0

A friend (Maxine|Erin) Empty
PostSubject: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:56 pm

I sat at the end table of a cafe downtown. I had been going out alot on my own lately. Evetta's been ... being herself. She seems rather distant. I keep asking her if she wants to go with me, but she says that she has something to do. I think she's hiding something from me - trying to protect me, but I don't know what it is. A waiter came over, setting my Late and Tiramasu on the table. I smiled and said, "Thank you," while giving her a tip.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Walking into the cafe I was shivering from being so cold. It would be raining on a terrible day like this today. I needed a break from my "brother" as I just needed some space to myself. Of course I would come to a place with food. Even with being so skinny, I loved eating a lot of food. I never gained weight anyways.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:44 pm

I looked over at the girl who came in. She looked really cold from the rain outside. I took a sip of my coffee, and then took a small bite from my tiramasu. I smiled at her, being rather friendly. My smile though became rather hard though when I glanced over the other direction towards the register when I saw a man holding a gun at the cashieer's face. "Open the damn register, and put whatever is in there in this," The man said, giving the cashieer a bag. She was shaking, breathing rather heavily, putting money in the bag. On three ... I thought. The cashieer lady was getting scared by the minute. This is good, considering that the only two customers are me and the girl who just walked in. I can just kill the robber, compel the cashieer to forget what she saw, and then compel the other girl to forget as well. "C'mon, get moving!" The man yelled in the woman's face, putting the gun closer to her head. One. The Cashieer began to cry, falling on her knees. The man with the gun smacked her with his free hand and said, "Get up!" I took a sip of my coffee. Two. The girl surprisingly got back up on her feet, putting more cash in the bag. Three. "Showtime," I said aloud with a smile, and used my Vampire speed and snapped his neck with my free hand. I took a sip of my coffee as the Cashieer lady began screaming. I turned to her, and said, watching her pupils dialate. "You are going to forget what happened here. You're day was like any other day - serving people their coffee, and getting tips. You will forget who I am - what I look like," I said, smiling at the cashieer. I took the body outback, throwing him in the dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 pm

I gasped as I then held onto my vervain filled necklace that my brother, Luke, had given to me to be safe from vampires. I knew this girl was a vampire, but she just saved the cashier's life, but I did not know what her plan was with me. I stood there, trying to look brave as I stopped my knees and whole body from shaking. I saw her compel the cashier and then she looked at me. I stood my ground and kept my strong blue eyes on her the whole time.

(sorry if it is short. I am on me phone)
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:36 pm

OOC: It's fine xDxD

I looked at the girl who looked rather frightened. I sighed and said, "I'm not going to hurt you. I can smell the Vervain you have on you, so you know what I am," I breathed slightly. I smiled and said, "I promise I won't hurt you. Let's go somewhere else so that way we can leave the cashieer to herself. It looks like she needs it," I said, leading the way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:45 pm

I followed after the vampire as I made sure I had my cellphone in my pocket as I made sure I was ready to hit speed dial to call for my brother just in case something were to happen. "So you are a vampire." I whispered to her as I walked behind the vampire at that moment. My voice was calm and collective as I did not judge the vampire just yet. I needed to know her motives here in Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm

I smiled and said, "Yes ... I was turned by force, and so was my best friend ..." I said, continuing to walk in the freezing rain. "I had the Vampire who turned me killed. I asked Kol Mikealson to kill him, and now my gratitude rests with the Originals," I said, continuing to walk. I turned around with a smile, even though it was forced. I wanted to scream in pain right now, I decided to be strong. "Anyways, my name is Maxine. What's yours?" I asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:09 pm

A small smile formed on my lips as I then said, "My name is Erin." I was still shaking at the fact that a vampire was standing before me, and I have been warned about them ever since my hybrid brother took me into his house. My eyes stayed on her as I was slowly gaining my strength back at that moment as I was encouraging myself to be strong no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:19 pm

I smiled and said, "Do you want to go shopping together? I can pay for whatever you want. It's the least I can do, since ... you know," Not wanting to bring up what happened at the Cafe. Usually when I do something like that, I've flipped the switch, but I've killed someone with my Humanity in check ... Evetta warned me about that, but I just ignored it. I can feel the guilt riddle it's way through me, but I tried to not let it bother me without flipping the switch. If I flip the switch off now, then I know without a doubt that I'll hurt this girl, but I don't want that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 pm

I smiled as I then shook my head. "You do not need to buy me anything, thank you though." I then bit my lip and said, "Would you like to walk with me and just talk about what happened just now?" My light blue eyes looked at the vampire as I was in deep thought about all that had just happened a little bit ago with us. I was still in shock about what happened, but this was a normal day I guess in Mystic Falls. A soft sigh left my lips as I then left my thoughts and looked back at Maxine.
Back to top Go down
Maxine Lambert

Maxine Lambert

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:34 pm

I continued to walk in front of her and turned, facing her while walking backwards. "That man who I killed was going to hurt the cashier even if he didn't get the money. Trust on this, I could tell just by his heartbeat," I said, turning back the normal direction. "I'm tired of people getting hurt in front of me and not being able to do anything. Even though I don't like what I am, I use it as a gift to save those who can't save themselves. Me and my friend Evetta promised each other we'd not do anything bad, especially since we are with the Originals," I said seriously, continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friend (Maxine|Erin)   A friend (Maxine|Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

A friend (Maxine|Erin)
Page 1 of 1