Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting with a vampire Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting with a vampire Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting with a vampire 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting with a vampire Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting with a vampire 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting with a vampire 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting with a vampire Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting with a vampire Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting with a vampire Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting with a vampire Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting with a vampire Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting with a vampire Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting with a vampire Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting with a vampire Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting with a vampire Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting with a vampire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting with a vampire Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:58 am

School was over for the day, but Cara was in no mood to go home. She felt lonely these days and very, very bored. It wasn't surprising: she did live in a small town. All the same, a part of Cara wished her life could become something more.. She wanted excitement and, maybe even adventure. Was it a childish wish? She didn't care. The truth was, Cara was sick of the monotomy of her small town. She sat down on the front steps of the school and watched the people leaving their classes for home, wishing something - anything - interesting could happen.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:36 am

Happiness came over Alex as he heard the bell rang. He could finally go out and have some fun. Sitting and listening to the boring lectures was torture for him. Going straight home wasn't what Alex do and so he decided to wander around Mystic Falls. Judging by his looks, he doesn't seem to be any danger to anyone. He just looked like your average high school boy. As Alex was about to leave their School, Alex saw a girl sitting alone on the front steps of their school. She looked familiar and it was probably because they share the same school. An idea entered his mind to entertain himself and so he decided to stand next to her. "Do you mind if I sit here?"He asked with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Cara turned her head up to the boy who had talked to her. "Oh, yes! Of course you may," she said with a warm smile. Cara's cheeks flushed slightly, her heart fluttering as she glanced at the good-looking boy. She had never had a boyfriend before and Cara was still kind of awkward and shy around the opposite sex. "Are you in one of my classes?" she asked timidly, wondering where she had seen him before. He looked vaguely familiar. "Do you not want to go home either?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:54 pm

"Thank you." He smiled at her as he sat down beside her. Upon hearing her heartbeat, Alex had thought of an idea to entertain himself using the girl. "I'm not sure. I'm not good with recalling stuff but maybe we have at least one class together." after spending sometime in a school, Alex usually had difficulty remembering everyone. Deciding to act friendly before proceeding with his plan, Alex though of continuing to converse with the girl. "Yeah. Its kinda boring if I just go straight home. I'm Alexander Bertran by the way. Just call me Alex for short." He extended his right hand for a handshake accompanied by a warm smile that looked like genuine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 am

Cara smiled happily as the guy sat down beside her. "Maybe history?" she wondered aloud, as unsure as him of where they had seen each other. "I guess this school is bigger than I thought," she said with a soft giggle as she brushed her hair from her face.

He introduced himself, extending his hand for her to shake. "I'm Cara," she said, timidly placing her hand in his. "Nice to meet you, Alex."

As he smiled at her, Cara's cheeks felt hot. It was odd, but she felt entranced by him. "Have you always lived in Mystic Falls?" she asked, trying to distract herself from the strange emotions mounting inside of her. There was something special about him, mysterious... but Cara couldn't put her finger on it. All she knew was that she instantly liked Alex and wanted - no, needed - to get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Alex tried to remember what his history class was like. He was barely interested in other classes but History was something he liked, he excelled in it. "Oh yes. It's definitely History." He beamed her a smile as he remembered her seating near him. "Yeah, it is."He agreed that Mystic Falls High School is a bit big.

"Pleasure meeting you Cara."He took his hand back and placed it on his pocket. It was indeed a pleasure for Alex. Cara wouldn't know what was ahead for her for the night.

Alex can't help but feel proud about himself. He had always been the one who admired his good looks, a pretty good example of a narcissistic person. "No. My mum and I moved here a few months ago."He answered with ease. Truth was he'd been in Mystic Falls a few years ago though he doubt that Cara had already been born on that time. "How about you?"

Last edited by Alexander Bertran on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 pm

"Oh me, I live with my dad and little brother," Cara said. "I've always been in Mystic Falls, never left here," she added sadly. "I get so bored sometimes..I wish something interesting could happen once in a while, you know?"

Smiling at Alex, she said, "So, where do you live? And..where did you live before you came to Mystic Falls?" Cara was really curious about this handsome stranger, hoping to get to know him better. "Do you have a girlfriend, Alex?" Cara blurted out. She instantly blushed at her forwardness, giggling in embarassment. "I don't know what's gotten into me," she said with a timid smile.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 am

Alex won't blame Cara for getting bored. "Where's your mother? If its not much to ask." Small towns bored him as well though the only thing that made him stay there was the action going around and his friends. From what she said, Alex could say that she doesn't know what was happening on the small town. The hybrids, originals, werewolves and vampires were just around the corner. Action could be guaranteed every month. "I know exactly what you're talking about."

Asking the usual questions, Alex smiled mastering his made-up story. "I live just a few blocks away from here. I grew up in England and my mum decided for us to live here."There was actually a lot of versions about his parents and where did he really grew up though he don't usually use the story he told Cara. His accent was still there though sometimes he tried using the American accent to blend in easier. He noticed her flushed as she asked him if he had any girlfriend. Alex chuckled shortly before giving an answer. "Not that I know of."He grinned. Not all girls would ask him that some would play the shy type and would try to find out information about him. Actually, he admired Cara for being blunt.

"Curiosity is a good thing, don't worry bout it."He told her, trying to ease her embarrassment. "Since you said that you're bored around here. Is there any place around here where we can hang out and have some fun with ourselves? Aside from the grill, of course."The grill was a nice place though Alex would prefer lesser people. If he had Cara alone, he could probably start playing games at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

"My mom? Oh, she died when I was five," Cara said. Rapidly changing topic, she added, "Oh! I thought you had an accent! Wow, England!" She smiled radiantly at Alex, excited to meet someone from so far away.

"Oh, no? A cute guy like you?" she said, regarding him not having a girlfriend. She turned bright red as she said it though, unable to believe her own behaviour. "I've never had a boyfriend," Cara admitted to Alex. "I'm too shy around guys usually."

Cara thought about any areas that could be considered "fun" in Mystic Falls. "Besides the Grill, huh? Well.. there's downtown, where I like to shop. Or the forest, where they usually have parties and stuff." She smiled at him. "Why, you want to get out of here? You have a car?" Cara's heart beat in excitement, wondering if she might end up going around town with her new friend, Alex.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 am

"I'm sorry for even asking."He didn't have an idea that Cara's mother was already dead though he didn't really felt sorry for asking. "Yeah, I kinda get that alot." He grinned. England was unforgettable for him especially a lot of things had happened in there.

He didn't even see the need to ask himself why he didn't have a girlfriend. "Unfortunately, yes." Commitment and trust issues were the main reason why he won't enter a relationship anytime soon. Another reason was the his emotions was off which made it easier a lot easier for him. "Really? It's a wonder no one had ever had the courage to ask you out. I know we just met but I had this feeling that you're a good person and pretty as well."

As he heard Cara mentioned the forest, he knew from that moment that his plan was going accordingly. If he had Cara alone, he could easily execute his plan. He felt relieved that he brought his car or else, he'd have to convince her to walk with him through the forest which was a very long walk. "Yeah, I just don't like the atmosphere that this school is giving me. I think the forest seemed like a nice place to hang out. If there's no party or stuff there going on, we can enjoy the place for ourselves." If she agreed, he don't need to do anything else for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 pm

"Okay, let's go!!" Cara exclaimed, squeezing Alex's arm in excitement. She got up onto her feet, a huge grin plastered to her face. "So..you wanna head to the forest? I guess we can take a walk...Maybe talk and stuff," Cara suggested. "I like it in the forest too. I love how peaceful and quiet it is. Usually I don't venture there alone, but since you're with me, I'm sure I'll be just fine," she said, smiling sweetly.

"I'll follow you then. Show me the way!" Cara waited for Alex to stand up and bring her to her car. She was really excited, although she couldn't explain it. She felt like something life-changing was happening here... as if maybe Alex might become a really great friend. She felt no doubt in her mind that Alex might be one of the people to help fill the hole of solitude and boredom that Cara had been feeling for so long.

"Hey Alex..do you have any siblings? What's your mom like?" Cara asked, hoping to get to know her new stranger friend better. "Do you miss England?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 pm

As Alex stood up, it made it more obvious that he's taller than her. Alex nodded, liking her idea. Yes, we can talk and stuff. If Cara could read minds, she would probably start running from the ideas that was creeping in Alexander's mind. "I'm glad that I'm not the only around here who enjoys solemnity and nature. It's my honor to be with someone as nice and pretty as you." He told her as he returned her smile.

Alex was only a few steps shead of Cara as he make sure that she was following him. It didn't took long before Alex found his convertible mini cooper. "Here it is."It wasn't his favorite car but it was convenient for transportation. He was rarely using the car anyway. He opened the passenger seat for cara and gestured for her to get in.

"Nope. I'm just an only child."It was a lie. Only a very few selected people knew history. He never bothered to open up since he thinks that emotions was just a weakness. "My mum wasn't that strict with me and sometimes she likes spoiling me with stuff."He said answering her question. As they both got into the car, Alex started the engine and answered her last question,"Of course, I do . Though I kinda like here. At first I thought it was a bad choice but it turns out that I'm wrong."

"How was it like having a sibling?"He asked suddenly as the car moved. He was just curious what was her relationship with her sibling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with a vampire   Meeting with a vampire Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with a vampire
Page 1 of 1