Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Camping In Nowhere [Open] Staff_zps08fc6213

Camping In Nowhere [Open] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Camping In Nowhere [Open] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nCamping In Nowhere [Open] Liz_zpse62da61aCamping In Nowhere [Open] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Camping In Nowhere [Open] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Camping In Nowhere [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Camping In Nowhere [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Camping In Nowhere [Open] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Camping In Nowhere [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Camping In Nowhere [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Camping In Nowhere [Open] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Camping In Nowhere [Open] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Camping In Nowhere [Open] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Camping In Nowhere [Open] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Camping In Nowhere [Open]

Go down 
+5
Bonnie Bennett
Kara Salvatore
James Cole
Elizabeth Montague
Stefan_Salvatore
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Camping In Nowhere [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:12 pm

The light was fading, creating new shadows and dark patches around me. Eyes glimmered from tree hollows as the wind wailed between distorted trunks, carrying the sickly scent of rotting wood. I moved faster, ignoring the briars that caught at my jeans, the damp leaves that grimed my skin. It was somewhere out here, I knew it was. As I came upon the dead center of the forest in which no one dared to venture far enough into, my eyes were set straight on the beauty before me. Sure, it was at the most nearly a hundred years old, but it was still quite the sight. The tent was still in one piece, green in color, conjuring up many memories.

The familiar smile graced my lips as I surveyed the inside of the tent, wondering what would happen if someone else were to find this. Shaking the thought away, I spent the next few minutes relaxing inside, thinking things through. It was when I stepped out of the tent that a thought struck down upon me.

Camping trip.

I immediately reached into my pocket, pulling out my phone and scrolled through my contacts, clicking on each name that I knew would want to have a part of this before sending one, large text to everyone:

Meet in the dead center of the Mystic Falls forest. I have an idea...

I quickly clicked the send button, anticipating the moment everyone arrived.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Dear Diay,

As I lay here dying, I wonder what I have missed in a long time. My friends, my emotions, my urge to be human again, to remeber my life. Any hour now I can die here in my bed alone. I might turn into a ghos, i might not. All i know i if I did the nly person whowould see me is Jeremy a.k.a. my ex-boyfriend. James knows about the biteas wel as Damon. I dont know if I should telStefan or not.

I sat up in my bed tat I have been laying in for the past three days in. I touched my necklace wich was charmed to protect myself. I walked down the stairsat a very high rate of speed. I entered he living room. I opened the curtain to one of the windows. My hands reached behind my neckand undid the clasp. I threw the necklce to the ground. I could feel the fire on my skin throug the window.

Then my phone rang. What if it was Stefan? Or someone with a cure? I thought I ran out of h sun and to a dark corner, placing my necklace back on. I read the text from Stefan. I sighed and stood up ater making sure I was ok to. I coughed a little bit of blood up. i ignored it before nning to the center of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm

I heard movement within the house. Was that Liz? I thought. I checked to see if she was still here, but she wasn't. "Oh, well," I said, running downstairs, following her scent. Hybrids were actually pretty keen on their senses, better than vampires, I thought. I followed her trail perfectly. It was heading towards the forest, where we had first met.

She helped through the hardship of being a supernatural. She became my new "Mom" you could say, and I was proud of that because it was true. David was also nice when we first met. I don't think I ever met her uncles that occasionally talks about. I've never seen them to be honest. I wonder if they're nice like her? I asked myself as I sped after Liz.

OOC: The top post is Brendon Villiers, and David's post is on the bottom. Smile

I walked around the streets of Mystic Falls, looking for a rather decent snack, but then my phone rang. I groaned, and pulled it out of my pocket. I got a text message from Stefan, which was surprising.

Meet me in the dead center of Mystic Falls Forest. I have an idea...
I looked puzzled and slightly angry, but I guess I could deal. I betrayed my hunger, heading for the Forest.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Recently, James had been getting out more often then before, spending time out at the local coffee stand and just little places. It felt good, to him, getting back in touch with reality after many days loping around inside of the Boarding House with nothing to do but talk to Elizabeth and babysit the new kid, which was a little annoying to be honest.

But at the sound of his phone beeping (Samsung Galaxy S Captivate), he pulled it out of his pocket while holding onto his mochawhatchamacallit and dragged the little puzzle piece to unlock the text, and read it:

From Stefan, hm. He thought quietly to himself pondering whether or not he should go, but after a few minutes he had decided to go. James slid the phone back into his pants pocket and walked over to the fountain in the park before glancing casually around and then sped off toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

Bites : 138
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Days of planning a certain someone's death was leaving me depressed. It wasn't...healthy to be inside a home for this long without feeding. The walls around me were burnt to a crisp from the teenagers who had found my home and decided to burn it. Luckily, I was at the Salvatore boarding house, getting staked by my own family member. It was unsanitary to live in this home, breathing in the toxic smoke still lingering from the fire. How the actual fire was put out is beyond my reasoning.
With a sigh, I put down the book I was reading, and made my way to check up on the newly-purchased cell phone. The one person whom knew my number was Stefan, and low-and-behold, he had texted me.

My eyes sparkled at the idea, so I placed my phone into my pocket and sped off into the center of the forest, fairly close to my burnt home. Once there, I glanced around to the people who had already arrived, many of them I had never encountered before. My eyes then settled on the tent before all of us, and I immediately knew what crazy Stefan was planning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 pm

I was now right behind Liz, trying to catch up to her. "Liz! Hey, Liz!" I shouted, trying to get her attention. I picked up more speed, continuing to call her name. Where in the hell is she going? I asked myself in my head. If it was something really important, then she would've told me.

I dashed through the forest, tracing Stefan's scent. It wasn't hard to find. I thought he hated me too, like Damon does for working for Klaus. Maybe he's just trying to be nice, or maybe he has something planned for me. I shook the thought away, continuing to dash through the forest. I jumped off a small rock cliff, while running, and I landed right in front of Stefan. I got up, and smiled at him. "Hello, Stefan. I got your text message. What's your idea?" I asked, keeping my distance. Sure, I was stronger, than Stefan, but he could have Vervain on him, and use it against me. I just kept my distance, trying to be friendly as possible.

OOC: Stefan, The second post is David, reaching the part of the forest where you're at. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:48 pm

I turned around when i heard my name called a few times. I saw someone running at me at supernatural speeds. the voice belonged to a male and the height looked to be a child. Brendon! I totally forgot. He hadnt met Stefan yet. I guess I turned into his 'mother' after I found him in Founders Park. "Brendon, what are you doing?" I asked horrified as i knew my bite was becoming more toxic and I had the strength to kill him, even if he was a hybrid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 pm

"Well, I heard you leave the house, and you usually tell where you go." I said, smiling. Elizabeth seemed to be freaking out that I was hear, but I ignored it. I knew she wouldn't hurt me, or yell at me ... unlike Damon, her uncle, who shoved his hand in my chest, almost, killing me. I know got her in trouble, but I wanted to make it up to her ... somehow. She has helped me out with a lot of things - finding my brother, controlling my hunger, everything. I just wanted to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:28 pm

I picked him up and placed him on my back. I started to walk because I felt really of kilter. I knew then I was in my final hours of my life all together. I wasnt going to let him know though. I looked at my arm, which showed the entire bite. Now I had to face Stefan with it, which wasnt going to be good because if he did find Klaus he might pull another stunt like he did almost four months before. "we're going on a crazy adventure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:40 pm

I laughed at Liz's comment. "Crazy adventure, huh? Would be too crazy if I asked if Galvin could come along?" I asked rather shyly. It had been a complete month since I saw Galvin. Who knows what the hell he's doing. I bit my lip, waiting for Liz's reply. I knew I was asking for a lot, but what bad could come of it? Galvin knows I'm alive, so what would be wrong with coming on our crazy adventure too? I thought, smiling while on Liz's back.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 pm

I turned my head to look at him. "Sure. I'll watch you guys because I dont know what's going to happen." I said stumbling into a tree. I shook my head as I could have sworn I saw Tyler infront of me, taunting me. I whispered out loud, "Wait up tyler! I'm coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:07 pm

I looked at Liz, confused and worried. "Um, Liz ... Tyler isn't in front of us..." I said, looking at her. I looked at Liz, worried and sort of scared. "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her. Something is definately wrong, I thought, looking at her. She looks really sick. Is it even possible for a Vampire to get sick? Vampires are immune to Human Sickness ... or that's what I thought. What in the world is happening to Liz? I didn't know what to do. I was confused and frightened for Liz.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:49 am

Bonnie got out of the shower and got herself cleaned off from her earlier workout. She reached for her phone and saw she had a missed message. It was from Stefan saying meet in the center of the woods. What the...? She thought then decided that she had nothing better to do so she might as well see whats going on. She smiled and grabbed a bag and put some things and clothes in it. Just in case.. she thought and went out to her car and drove to the woods.

When she arrived she saw some people gathering around and smiled at some familiar faces. "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 am

I glanced around, hoping the others would arrive soon. Inhaling sharply, I spoke up, "Listen up!" Once I had everyone's attention, I continued, "You all might think I'm losing my mind, but I have this wild idea."
Walking closer to the tent, I said, "We all need to take a few days off from this hectic town, and just escape," My lips twitched upwards into a smile, "Lets go camping."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:29 am

I started to chase Tyler untill i ran into another tree. I shook my head and let Brendon down. I heard Stefan's voice. I walked toward it and saw Bonnie and David there. I saw a tent in the clearing. I sat down and began to giggle, why? I didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I gave Liz a worried look. I heard a man talking. I looked at Liz and said, "Liz ... are you okay?" I asked. She didn't answer me the first time before meeting up with the others. That's when I saw a part of her forearm. It was infected really badly. She was hiding it, I thought. I knew she was, or she would've told me. What did that to her? I thought, looking at Liz. I faced the other people who were in front of me. I walked up to David, grabbing his hand. I smiled up at him. My face lighted up when I heard the word 'Camping'. "Where will we go camping?" I asked, looking at the man with a smile.

I looked down at Brendon, who grabbed my hand. I smiled at the Hybrid child. he was smiling back at me. I looked back to see Liz smiling and giggling. I smiled back at her, then looked back at Stefan. I looked at the young Hybrid who asked Stefan where we'll be camping at. Another smile curved on my face as I looked at the little immortal child.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 am

Bonnie looked at Stefan like he was crazy and laughed a bit. "Camping?" she asked taking a step further into the circle of people. "OK whatever. I'm in." she laughed and looked at the tent.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Two voices called out almost immediately after the words left my lips, making me twist my head to see who to answer first. Turning to the male voice, I replied, "Anywhere the road takes us." It seemed like a good plan then, but little did I know that it would turn out to be a catastrophic mistake.

Once again, I turned around to face Bonnie who was know curiously glancing at the tent, "Thank you, Bonnie. That's one vote. Who else wants to come along?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:25 pm

"I'll go!" I shouted, grinning with excitement. I walked up to the man, smiling up at him. "I'm Brendon Villiers, and it's nice to meet you." I said, giving my little boy smile. I wished I was still Human, I thought suddenly. I would be able to continue growing up, instead of staying ten years old forever ... but later on today, I never knew I was going to die ...

I laughed at Brendon. "Well, if the little ones going, then I'll go." I said, smiling, looking at Stefan.

OOC: the small sentence is David talking Stefan Very Happy and the top one is Brendon, the ten year old Hybrid Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 pm

I got up after my giggling and walked over to Stefan. "I'm going Uncle Steffy. It's going to be fun!" I said walking past him. Everything before me looked cloudy. I whipped more sweat away from my face and walked to the tent.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Bending down a bit, I ruffled Brendon's hair, "It'll be fun," I glanced up to David, "Thanks for coming."
Straightening my back, I looked around to the various people, "That's th-" I was cut off by Elizabeth talking suddenly, watching her walk to the tent. My eyebrows rose, walking closer to her before resting my hand against her shoulder, "Eli, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 pm

"Never Better. Why?" I asked out of it. I wasn't in control of it, my mind. I smiled at him and used my power, my power to convince people to do or believe anything I want them to do through physical contact. At least I hoped it work. It may not have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 pm

I looked at Liz, scared and frightened for her. "Um ... She's sick." I said, looking at the man. "I don't how she could be." I said, shaking my head, worried. "She's been rather sick for the past few weeks I've been with her... Can you help her - please?" I said, about to cry. "It's getting worse, and I don't know what to do." I said, now starting to cry.

I looked at Stefan, then at Elizabeth. I went and whispered in Stefan's ear. "I'm not sure, but I think it's a Werewolf bite ..." I said, looking at Stefan, worried. "We'll Help her, Brendon." I said. ... Somehow ...
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Something clicked in my head when I heard 'werewolf bite'. The familial instincts kicked in. Using the advantaged of speed, I pulled up her arm to look closely, and sure enough, there was the markings of a bite. A growl escaped my throat.
"Who did this?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:54 pm

"Hey what-" put he found it. Stupid powers that don't work. "I don't know, a rouge wolf. Can we just go camping now?" I whined. Camping sounded like fun and I really wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping In Nowhere [Open]   Camping In Nowhere [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping In Nowhere [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next