Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New Perspective ( Open ) Staff_zps08fc6213

New Perspective ( Open ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New Perspective ( Open ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew Perspective ( Open ) Liz_zpse62da61aNew Perspective ( Open ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New Perspective ( Open ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New Perspective ( Open ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New Perspective ( Open ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New Perspective ( Open ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New Perspective ( Open ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New Perspective ( Open ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New Perspective ( Open ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New Perspective ( Open ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New Perspective ( Open ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Perspective ( Open ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New Perspective ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Perspective ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:40 am

Andy hadn't been concentrating since he arrived at Mystic High. His mind drifted away, however, from his normal and went on to how the rest of the day had been. Entering the school was nerve racking, and he was unsure if people would accept him, or torment him. And much to his surprise, people liked him - the jocks loved him and worshiped his state football ring - and the girls all became jelly, over his appearance.

His topaz eyes shined bright throughout the day, and he loved being acknowledged like this. First his 'mum' Irene was brought into his life, now he was actually a person - he would never be happier. When it came lunch time, he distanced himself, though - he sat in at a picnic table and ate, barely even touching his food. Instead he pulled out his guitar, which he had brought, in case he got bored. He began playing in the quad like area - feeling each chord as he plucked it, and quickly attracted a crowd - his singing overpowering their voices.

"On the other side of a street I knew, stood a girl that looked like you. I guess thats deja vu, but I thought this can't be true. 'Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe - Or where ever to get away from, me. Oh but that one night - was more than just right. I didn't leave you cause I was all through, oh I was overwhelmed and in fact scared as hell. Because I really fell for you..."

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:36 am

Stay calm, resist the urge, act human. That was playing over and over again in my head. My body felt like exploding. I had most of my books in my messenger bag. My free hand went to my neck where my lapis luzuill stone shimmered on a silver chain.

I was about to go to Alaric's classroom when I heard a gutsir across campus. The player was singing as well. I decided with my reckless self and ventured over. I spotted a tree near the bench the player was at.

"On the other side of a street I knew, stood a girl that looked like you. I guess thats deja vu, but I thought this can't be true. 'Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe - Or where ever to get away from, me. Oh but that one night - was more than just right. I didn't leave you cause I was all through, oh I was overwhelmed and in fact scared as hell. Because I really fell for you..."

This new guy had a good beat. Better than any newborn pop's. I fished in my bag to retrieve a one hundred. I walked over and placed it in the case. "Smooth beat." he had a sent about him. A fimiliar one. "Elizabeth Salvatore. And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 pm

He kept strumming the chords, shaking his head as the money entered his guitar case. He wasn't playing or cash, but to entertain people and to have his own fun, in a new, foreign 'land.' The girl standing before him was cute, but that was not important - he couldn't be so easily distracted, or could he. The lyrics quit flowing, all that continued were the chords - as his head was fixed on the girl

"You didn't have to tip me, that isn't why I am playing - Elizabeth. But thanks anyway, and I am Andrew Rossi - I just came here, from Miami."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Rossi? As in Irene? Certainly not, but possibly? His guy was cute and all but I was trying to live right again, act human. I felt like I was inching to that line. I took a quick breath before speaking.

"Please Talent like yours deserves gigs at the Grill, it's a hangout popular with the other kids here. Rossi? Are you related to an Itene Rossi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm

This girl knew Irene? Huh - that was weird, he figured that Irene kept to herself. Andrew sat there, thinking about the Grill, it was small - from what he saw, so it didn't seem reasonable for a gig. But hey, a starving musician does need somewhere to play, so he would have to give it a shot, eventually. Other people would be there too, more than likely - students, citizens, maybe even someone with a recording studio.

"Well, I mean Irene Rossi did adopt me.... so yes, as in her. And the Grill seems like an awesome place... I was there the night I came to Mystic Falls, when Jordan Aguillard came and got me. Do you know him? Because for some reason he came all the way to Miami to bring me here, to a Foster Agency."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:14 pm

I was right. Irene adopted. Good for her. I guess that makes her feel human. He seemed like a good guys too. I sat down on the bench and watched his fingers play the string instrument.

"Well they are both great people. They know what's best. I would trust them if I were you."

(sorry for short response)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Fingers still playing each chord precisely, he looked over at her. He hadn't really been this close to a pretty girl before, without her smacking him... well other than his mother, Irene. A light smile crept up on his face, he hoped she honestly couldn't tell he was nervous. She knew them both, both vampires that cared for Jordan - she must be special then, so he trusted her too.

"I love my mother dearly, already. And Jordan is an amazing guy, he bought us a mansion and bought me that Land Rover over there - and... I guess you are a great person too? Well.... if not your a beautiful person..."

He shifted nervously, as he quit playing for a second to point at his car over in the Senior parking lot. He brought his hands back down though, to continue playing his chords.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Jordan wasn't lying when he said he was filthy rich. The guy was amazing though. It wasn't the first time he helped someone out. He's been great at teaching me self-control over everything. I considered him family.

"He's great. Kind, sweet and protective at times. I think of him as a brother. But on the subject of Jordan and Irene, I guess I should tell you I'm like them."

I looked at his range rover. It was nice, new and clean. I looked at my car in the junior parking lot. My mini cooper is broken down, which gives Stefan something to work on. My dirt bike sits in the corner. I just hope it doesn't get snatched. "Mines that Kalazoki 750 sliver bike."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

So she was a vampire, he would have never guessed - but it didn't mind him. The only people that gave him the time of day for the first time in years were all vampires, so he trusted them. He put down the guitar and stared at her - and then followed her finger as she pointed to a bike. It was nice, scary as hell - but nice. There was something he would never do, and that was ride a dirt bike or motorcycle, they were scary - and Irene would kill him if he endangered himself like that.

"You on that? That is possibly the most amazing thing ever..... beautiful girl, beautiful bike - you must turn a ton of heads. And if you must know, I don't care that you are what you are - I envy it. And Irene has agreed to change me, as for when - I don't know. I have to get away... from this werewolf curse that lies dormant within me."

Without his guitar it felt weird, but she had some weird vibe to her that comforted him. He just sat next to her, giving her glances when she wouldn't notice - so he could just stared. She was unbelievably gorgeous, and it wasn't normal - no pretty girls ever talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Why does everyone insist on me being beautiful? I feel anything but. Yet I didn't say anything. "werewolf? Hmm. Another supernatural student." she didn't have good runins with wolves.

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:35 pm

He chuckled a bit, why did everyone assume he was already a werewolf? No curse had been triggered, so there was no real title on him. He shifted awkwardly, because this is the longest he had been around a pretty girl - ever.

"Not yet, I am still one-hundred percent human, until I kill someone. And I can't do that... not now, I am way to kind. And sorry for the beautiful comment... I just haven't - well, I really haven't seen anyone like you before. And.... there is something about you that screams gorgeous, actually - there isn't a word to describe how amazing you look, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:43 pm

"The comment was fine. I can contradict your statement. I'm not beautiful. I'm a monster." I got up and grabbed my bag. I wasn't mad at him, but at myself. It was truth. I was a natural born killer and it sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:53 pm

He didn't want her to leave... it was selfish, but he was staring to grow fond of the girl. He reached for her wrist, catching it - not trying to make her mad or anything. Andrew didn't want her to leave, he needed her to stay - she was excellent company and was incredibly nice. Everything about vampires amazed him, and he loved them all - except the evil ones, and that just made her that much more beautiful. He stood up too, trying to block her path as he stood in front of her. He wasn't scared of her - he wanted her to know that, he was her friend, or would like to be.

"You are not a monster, no matter what you tell yourself, Elizabeth. You are beautiful, and that is enhanced by what you are! Vampires are beautiful creatures, and you happen to play the part so well. So what if you kill people and drain their blood, you do it to survive... and I will be doing that soon. So if that makes you a monster, then I will stand by you and be a monster too."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 pm

I was starting to walk away untill he grabbed my wrist. I watched as he blocked my path. I wanted this guy to not fear me. But he should as long as he is human. I was dangerous human and even more as a vampire. He couldnt change.

"I was a monster before I changed. I killed my brother, my father my ex's parents and my mother. I was a murder from birth and I was still a murder when I died. I want to save you from a terrible fate. Live your humanlife. dont change, dont kill anyone. Please I dont want anyone else to have a fate like mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

He cupped her face in his hands, he didn't know what to do. She was warning him, but he didn't care what she said, he was not turning away from her. With a gentle smile he stared into her eyes, like he saw beyond her - like it was just them and no one else in the world.

"None of that matters to me, Elizabeth. I accept my fate, I am going to be a vampire - I have the blood in the my system.... so I am more vampire than most people."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:29 pm

I pinned him to the ground, one hand behind his back bent up to his shoulder blade, my knee holding down his middle back. I dropped my face down to his ear, my lips grazing them.

"Listen hear, and listen good. I don't want this life for anyone I meet, do if you don't mind, I am going to forget that last minute here where I felt human. Don't bother inviting me to your turning party because I won't attend."

I let got of him as I looked at the other people who watched. They were people who liked me, now they were scared. I grabbed my bag and ran at a humans pace to an abandoned janitor's closet and began to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 am

He had expected this, as he lay there - pinned to the ground. The one thing that would surprise anyone out of this situation though? Andy didn't mind it, it was perfectly fine with him - her motions were in overdrive and he didn't blame her for what she had done. She didn't want to feel human, which puzzled him, because all vampires craved some since of normalcy - so was she living in her own delusions? As she let go of him, he jumped to his feet trying to stop her from running, but all he got out was a few words.

"Liz... Come back, I'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective ( Open )   New Perspective ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Perspective ( Open )
Page 1 of 1