Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aNew Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New Day (Open with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

I watched Ryan put Luka in the car and get in the passenger seat. This was weird that she just met this guy and she was already inviting him to come over to her house. This was the first guy since Sergiy that she thought would be a great guy. He was funny, knew how to talk to a women, and was great with kids. She was starting to fall for him. She pulled up to the Reid place and got out of the car and into the back to get Luka. "This is my place. Sorry you had to come with. I guess Luka just can't let go"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:16 pm

I smile. I don't mind. I shrug and follow her to the front door. I've been in a rut for awhile, but with you, things are looking up. I offer a small, cautious smile.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

She smiled back. "Would you like to come in? I know it's weird of me to ask you of this. We've just meet but Luka seems to trust you so" She was nervous about letting someone in after what happened with Sergiy
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:22 pm

I nod politely and follow her in the house. I close the door behind us and put my hands in my pockets. And what about you, do you trust me? A small smile plays on my lips as I watch her set Luka down in a crib by the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 pm

"It will probably take me a while to trust anybody since my last person i trusted was a douche. But since my son seems to taking up with you, I don't see why I shouldn't try. Just letting you know now that if you do anything that makes me distrust you, i will make you wish you were dead" She gave him a sweet murderous smile before sitting on a couch in front of the fire. Luka was still sleeping in his crib by the fireplace
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 pm

I laugh and sit on the chair next to the couch; not wanting to overstep my boundaries. I understand that. I'd be lying if I said I completely trusted you, but I will say that I am well on my way to it. I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 pm

"Come on. I'm the most trustworthy person out there" She was being sarcastic. She almost trusted him but not enough to tell him about Maria. That would have to come later. "So, how are you liking Mystic Falls?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 pm

I shrug. Not much different than Seattle, though the people in Seattle were a lot nicer; a lot like you. I say. She reminds me a lot of my mother. I miss her. Shame my entire family had to die. Guess that's life for me.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm

"What until you piss me of then you won't be calling me nice. So you're from Seattle. I've always wanted to visit there one time. I've lived here my entire life" She said as she watched look in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

I shrug. We all have our demons, and our bad sides. I'm sure you'll meet mine eventually. When I get angry, I'm awful. I break things, yell. I go on a rage, especially the stupid alter ego that comes out. Stupid witch cursed me. I'm managed to keep it suppressed for a while now. Seattle's a nice place; really rainy. Most people think rain and darkness's depression. It's calming to me.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:46 pm

"I'm sure you'll meet mine too" She said. She knew that she had to be extra careful not to let Maria out when around Luka. She never wanted anything to happened to her baby. "I love rain. I wished it rained all the time here. I used to run threw the forest around my grams house when it rained. It helps me sta relaxed"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:50 pm

I nod and look out the window as I hear it start to rain. Speak of the devil. It's calming, rain.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Hmm. She wante to go outside but she thought it would be bad parenting to leave her child alone in the house. "Yes, I love the sound. I wish I could go outside and enjoy it but I have the baby and I can't leave him alone"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I pause. Go ahead. I'll be here. I raise my hands in mock surrender. I won't touch anything. I promise. I give a half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 pm

She stands up and goes running out the door. She hadn't done this in quiet sometime. She started spinning around and laughing. She loved the way the cold water ran down he face. She heard a light noice of a owl in the distance. She slipped on the ground and got a little dirty. She walked back in the house. "Sorry, I haven't done that in so long. I'm going to my room real quick" She went to her room and changed her outfit into a tanktop and comfortable sweats. She walked back downstairs with the wet clothes and threw them in to wash. "So, how was Luka while I was gone"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:12 pm

I glance at the boy. Sleeping peacefully. I hear his steady heartbeat and smile softly. Sophia's hair soaking wet. She looks stunning really. I like girls that don't mind dressing naturally. She's not trying to impress, but she is. She's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 pm

"Good" She sat on the couch as she was before but she lay her legs over the arm rest. She saw Ryan staring at her. "It's not polite to stare" She said as she laughed
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:39 pm

I laugh. My apologies; I'll add a compliment. I pause. You are stunningly beautiful. You have a calm about you that is rare. You don't care what others think; you're smart, funny, kind, an obvious good mother.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:44 pm

"Thank you. I'm not as beautiful as some but thank you for saying that. My ex used just say I was sexy. And you're right I don't care wat others think. You really think I'm a good mother?" She said as she look at her son peacefully still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:48 pm

I nod. Yes, you wouldn't even leave your kid inside alone while you went out in the rain. You're a good mother. I say again.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

"Thanks. He's a great kid. I wish you could stay so we could talk more. I'm not sure about you staying here though. I just met you and i'm not a person who invites people to stay over on the first night" She noticed she was mumbling again. She had that problem when she was nervous. She didn't want him to leave but she didn't want to hear Victoria or Luke asking about it later

Last edited by Sophia Blackwood on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

I raise an eyebrow. I would never invite myself in, but, I'm friends with Victoria and Lucas. They're at the beach. I stand. Regardless, I would never intrude. I slowly start to pull on my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:14 pm

"Well, okay. I guess you can stay then. I just didn't want to weird out the other people. You can stay in the guest room. They haveplenty" She said as she walked over to pull his jacket off
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 pm

I raise an eyebrow and turn around to face her. I take my jacket from her and set it on the couch. I look down at her Honestly, it's fine. We can talk, then I can go home. I don't mind walking at night. It's peaceful, quiet. I look down at her. Boom sexual tension building. Her kid's right there so it's not like I'm going to throw myself at her. I'm not that guy anyway. It's probably Luka's bedtime. It's past 9 o clock; I imagine that it's past his bed time actually.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 pm

She was trying to make him stay. She didn't want him to leave. "it's alirght. Plus you shouldn't have to go home in this rain. I have to put Luka to bed and then we can discuss it after" She tripped as she made her way over to Luka. Sophia could feel the sexual tension building between them. She wasn't going to have a one night stand espeically with her child sitting right there. She carried Luka to his crib upstairs and then came back with the baby monitor. "So, have you decided if your going stay. woah" She tripped on the rug and started falling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Day (Open with Permission)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next