Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

shopping in New York Staff_zps08fc6213

shopping in New York Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b shopping in New York 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nshopping in New York Liz_zpse62da61ashopping in New York 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

shopping in New York 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
shopping in New York Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
shopping in New York Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
shopping in New York Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
shopping in New York Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
shopping in New York Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
shopping in New York Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
shopping in New York Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

shopping in New York Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

shopping in New York Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

shopping in New York

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

shopping in New York Empty
PostSubject: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 am

I have made a lot of money protecting council members and those high society types i was rewarded handsomely...so i thought i would use the money i had to spoil the two women in my life Katherine and Erin...Now Erin was getting pretty big and Nic hadnt completely healed and she didnt want to leave his side as expected so i decided to surprise Katherine with a trip to new york....i would get the baby some things to shop with katherine and go see the sights.

I go to my garage...Oh...did you miss me baby...you missed your daddy didnt you...Mercy. I say as I remove the tarp and yes I named my car mercy. I get inside...it had a coded lock and autostart DNA coded for if I ever lost the key but I never lose the key

I stop in front of the hospital and waited for Kat to get off work.

shopping in New York 1967_lincoln_continental_bills_linc
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:43 am

I change into black skinny jeans and a tank top and leather jacket. I wear high heels. I lock up my office and twirl my keys around my finger. I walk to my parking spot and see none other than Rome sitting in his car with a smirk on his lips. I walk around to the passenger's side and lean in the window. Excuse me sir, you're in my parking space. Don't make me call security on you. I tease.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 am

I laughed silently to myself. ..Just get into the car...before i bend you over it and give your co-workers a show. But your freaky self might like that..... I joked....I opened the passenger side door I had awhite buttoned down shirt ...blue jeans and white air fforce's. ...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:44 am

I smirk and climb in. I roll my eyes and close the door behind me. I lean across the console and kiss his lips briefly before sitting back in my seat. I buckle my seatbelt and look at him. Where are we going? I raise my eyebrows
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:15 pm

taking a trip to new york...do some shopping and enjoy the sights....the ciry has the best stores i know you have your own money but i want to spoil you...and we could pick up some things foe Erin and Nic's baby... I say....
I put a hand on her leg.....You ever been to new york... I asked taking off...I loved Mercy...muscle cars were my favorite no small colorful cars with NOS like in the fast and furious
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:12 pm

I smile softly as he starts driving. Yes, I have. I lived there for a few years, and you? I ask him. His hand on my thigh is a welcome touch. I've missed being Round him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:34 pm

We get close to new York. ..is there anywhere you didnt live...man youve been everywhere and i have only been in warzones and the grave....im so jealous of you...same abilities similar lives yet two different experiences...at least im a better driver..and i have a better car but your the hotter one in this relationship I say to her as I keep rubbing her thighs.....
god i love you.....where else have you been.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:42 pm

I smirk and ignore his comment about being a better driver. I'll let him feed his ego. Barcelona, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Venice, Athens, Rome, Glasgow, Dublin, London, Donovan, Carlisle. The better question would be where haven't I been. I've travelled a lot with my job. I relax into the seat at his touch. He kills me.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm

We make it to new york....I pull out a container with deer blood.. .I hated the stuff but it held me over...I offer Katherine some....
Sorry i ran out of blood bags and didnt re-up...theres a hunter named Victoria guarding the hospitals blood supply and she lets me only get away with a few bags here and there other then that its deer blood. I look at her...
now that i think about it your my first real relationship...who else have you dated...anyone famous..
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:04 pm

I chuckle and shake my head. I'm okay, thanks. And no, not anyone famous. I had a long-time relationship with my partner in Ops. I look away. He was killed, so that relationship ended for rather obvious reasons. I meet his eyes and offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:35 pm

oh im sorry to hear that...yea lost my share of comrades...i began seeing being a werewolf as more then a curse that just has us undergo a painful transformation....my squad was ambushed by a motar and guess who was the only one able to survive.....my superiors were shocked when i walked back dragging what remained of my friends covered in blood but no visible wounds. I hang my head. ..and get out the car...and run at human speed to the passenger side and open the door for her....as she got out men were gawking....but I ignored that and hugged her....tightly that memory really got to me..I don't know what I would do if I truly lost Katherine. ...I'm glad she is here with me.
We enter the mall and more men stare even some women....I give a light growl she is mine not theirs.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:33 pm

I laugh and entwine my fingers in Rome's. Someone's possessive. I tease as we walk. Rome's getting his share of stares as well, he's just too oblivious to see it. I suppose that's a good thing. It means he's only focused on me. I smile to myself.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:00 pm

We walked into a a couple of clothing stores....
Of course i am possessive, im going to have guys trying to take you away from me from now till the end of time, as long as we're alive.... oh well try on whatever you want and buy whatever you want... I say to her as she models some outfits...

shopping in New York Keira_Knightley_wallpapers

shopping in New York Keiraknightley17

Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm

I look at her and smile... i am so lucky...Wow... ok lets get Erin and Nic some baby items before we forget.. I say
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:03 am

I smile and nod. I pick up the shopping bags and lead him into Gymboree. I walk down the aisles gathering both guy and girl baby clothes. I get matching onesies. One that says "Daddy's Girl" and one that says "Momma's Boy." I smile and walk up to the register. The lady rings us up and puts everything in bags. I smile at Roman and follow him out of the store.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Great i know you got the best items ... your so intuitive... you really would have been a great mother yourself... I say to her as i hug her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:03 pm

I hug him back and smile softly. I press a kiss to his lips and smile. I speak softly. I had a lot of younger siblings. I was more a mother than a sister to them. I smile and kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shopping in New York   shopping in New York Empty

Back to top Go down

shopping in New York
Page 1 of 1