Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Staff_zps08fc6213

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Liz_zpse62da61aFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:50 pm

I keep running as I then bumped into a man who looked like he was in utter fear. I fell into a puddle of mud, covering me from head to toe as the man did not stop to help me at all. I looked at him with a glare so full of hatred as I then sighed and stood up slowly. The lightening cracked int he sky as I then screamed. I covered my mud covered mouth and then begun to ran in the direction that the man came from.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:54 pm

I sigh as the rain pours down and lightning strikes. I hope Erin just stayed inside. Sometimes I just need to be alone. Her comfort is nice , sometimes, but I don't want anymore pity. I'm tired of the I'm sorrys and I love yous every time something doesn't go right. Sometimes I just need to handle things on my own. I appreciate the affection, but this is one of those things where I just need to be alone for awhile. Knowing Erin, she's going to come be Mother Hen, but I can always hope that she'll change her mind and go back inside the church. She knows that I always come home in the end.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 pm

I then stop as I lose all of my strength. I was having second thoughts on going after my husband. He hated me always being there and I knew it. I wanted to be there for him, but I knew he needed some space. Even with being covered in mud from head to toe, I turned around and started to run towards our house. I knew I was close by as I saw some of the familiar woods I was use to. My eyes slowly started to close as I then walked up to the house as I saw our mail box. My eyes then felt so heavy as I walked up the stairs, into the house and I passed out onto the carpet, still covered completely in mud.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 am

One week later
....................................................................................................................................
I walk to my front door and carefully open it. My shirt is no longer existent and my dress pants are now cut off at the knees. I'm clean from washing myself every day in the river, but my body is covered in various bruises and cuts. I step inside and look around. Erin's sitting on the couch reading a book, but she seems to be staring into the fire more than she is reading. I step inside and clear my throat. I step forward and sit on the couch next to her. I promised you that I'd always find my way back to you when I get lost. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I had to screw my head back on straight. I'm sorry, Erin. I hope that you can forgive me for being away for so long. I debate whether or not to touch her. i'm not sure if it'll earn me a slap of a hug.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:06 pm

I nearly dropped the book as I then looked at my husband. Tears were in my eyes as I then slammed the book down onto the table. I really could not blame him for leaving, but he hurt me. I knew it had to do with both the death of his head, but I thought that it might also have to be me. Was he sick and tired of me. "Luke...I truly did not know where you were. Why couldn't of you called? Are you sick and tired of me?" That was when I let the tears roll down my cheeks as I tried to wipe them away as fast as I could, which was not fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:13 pm

I wrap my arms around her and hold her to me as she attempts to stiffle her sobs. Erin, darling I'm so sorry. I trace soothing circlesi nto her back. My heart is slipping in two at her words. No, darling I coulld never tire of you. It's not you, at all, darling. I never want youi to stop loving and caring for me. I've just lost a lot of people in a matter of a month. I needed some time to screw my head back on. I needed to decide what the hell I was doing with the rest of my life. I had an early mid-life crisis, I guess. I pull back and look her in the eyes. You know what I figured out? I figured out that I can't live without you. I realzied that there is no place better for me than here with you. You are my home, Erin. I may get lost once and a while, but I will always find my way back to you. I'll always find my way home. I promise. I'm so sorry, baby. I love you so much. I'm so sorry. I wipe the tears from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:18 pm

The tears kept rolling as I then hid my eyes into my hands, feeling like an idiot for accusing him for being bored, tired of me. MY small body was shaking form crying, as Zeus then ran in, thinking I was hurt and started to growl, but then he stopped once he saw Luke. There I was still crying into my hands as I then sobbed, "I-I love you L-Luke." My sobs continued as I was crying greatly. I did not know at that moment, but Luke could see the scar forming on my shoulder from that night that I ran after him and fell down, cutting myself and getting very muddy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:40 pm

I frown as I see a scar on her shoulder. It's new. I would know. I've seen every part of her skin and I take pride in knowing her body like the back of my own hand. I trace soothing circles in her back as I speak. I'm so sorry you were alone in the lightning. I figured you'd come after me, but I didn't hear you so I thought you went back inside. I'm sorry you're hurt; I know lightning scares the crap out of you. I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't hear you. Zeus sits in front of the fire and looks at me knowingly. He's giving me an understanding, apologetic look. It's good to know that my dog is on my side-that he doesn't blame me for spending some time alone.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 pm

I shake my head as I then look into his eyes. My eyes were slightly red from all of the crying I had done no more than a couple of seconds ago. "I-It is fine. I-I made it back, did I now?" I looked into his eyes as I then gave him a reasuring smile, even though I was a mess. I knew I was. The back of my hand wiped off my tears once more as a sniffle left from my lips once again. "I love you Luke Reid. I really do. Now go take a real shower and I will make you coffee. There is a storm coming in."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 pm

I chuckle and kiss her gently, a reassurance of my love for her. I cup her face in my hands. This time I'll be here to hold you as the house shakes. I kiss her again gently and blur upstairs. I take a quick shower, enjoying the feel of actual warm water. I still smell of burnt wood and pine a bit. It's a good smell, i think. Erin likes it when I smell "woodsy" as she calls it. I dry off and pull on a pair of shorts and a black v-neck. I blur downstairs and wrap my arms around my wife from behind as she pours coffee. I press a kiss to her neck. I love you so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:58 pm

I blush as I then whispered back, "I love you Luke. I will always love you." I smiled kindly as I then handed him his cup of coffee as I then looked back outside and bit my lip at how dark the skies were getting once again. My heart slightly raced as I then looked away from the window. It was so scary to look outside at the dark skies that were causing me to be so scared. Thunder started to roll and a look of fear started to form on my face at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:04 pm

I nod in thanks and take a sip of my coffee. I take her hand and lead her up to the armory. She's never seen this room before. I was thinking about how much you hate thunder. This room is my training room. It's soundproof. You won't be able to hear the thunder. I put my hand on the scanner and the doors open. I lead her down the stairs into my sanctuary. I set my coffee down and lead her to the boxing ring. I put a head guard on her and put gloves on myself so I won't hurt her too badly. I motion towards my self. Punch me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:07 pm

My eyes widen as I hen shake my head. "I don't want to punch the man I love. Will it hurt?" My blue eyes looked into his eyes as I then bit my lip slightly. Was he being serious? Was he trying to make me forget about the storm at was going to happen outside right then. He was right though. I could not hear a thing inside of this room, except for our breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:11 pm

I chuckle. Darling, I'm virtually made of metal. It won't hurt me . I laugh. Thus could be fun and extremely romantic.

OOC: will you have her punch but he catches her fist and swings her around so her back is facing him and he wraps his arms around, successfully locking her in place. It won't hurt her though
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:50 pm

I nod as I then go to punch him. I closed my eyes a bit as I did not want to see me punching him. I then swung my arm at him as my fist went to go and punch him upon his chest. My heart was still racing a bit. The first activity we do together when he comes back and it promotes violence. Yay?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 pm

She closes her eyes and launches her fist at my chest. I chuckle and in one swift motion I grab her fist and use the momentum of her punch to swing her around so her back is facing me. I release her hand and lock my arms around her waist, successfully trapping her against me, without hurting her. Darling, closing your eyes isn't a wise thing to do when fighting. You won't hurt me, darling. Give it your all. I chuckle and press a kiss to her neck where I know she's the most sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:13 pm

I open my eyes as I then moaned slightly, the blush on my cheeks grew some more as I then giggle slightly at that moment. "Luke, why are we doing this?" I questioned him as his arms were around my small waist. It was like him and I were made for one and other as our bodies fitted perfectly with one and other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:15 pm

I chuckle and kiss her again. Because, darling. You're defenseless without me around. Of course, you only manage to weaken me by being so damn sexy and seductive. I smirk against her skin and gently pull the head-guard over her head and throw it aside. I throw my boxing gloves off and hug her to me from behind. I press kisses to her skin as I gently slide my hand up her shirt and trace circles on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm

I blush as I then close my eyes at that moment. For some odd reason whenever he touched my stomach, it made me think of child oddly. "I love you Luke and I do think I need some training. Or I might...get seriously hurt." A few of my fingers then touched the newly made scar on my shoulder and then slowly pulled my fingers away from it at that moment once more right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I frown against her skin and kiss her scar. Better? I smile against her skin and kiss over the scar. I softly rub circles over her skin. I mumble against her shoulder. Thing is, you'll never be alone to fend for yourself. I kiss her shoulder tenderly I'll always be here to protect you. You're safe in this house. I take her hand and entwine her fingers in mine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 pm

My small hand squeezed his hand as I then sniffled a bit once more as I then whispered, "I love you so much Luke. Thank you for being here with me." I smiled a bit as I then opened my eyes and looked up at the man who saved me from Emmett, Sergiy, and Stefan. My lips kissed his cheek gently once more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 pm

I smile and pick her up bridal style. I walk us over to the big padded bean bag chair bed thing and plop down with her in my lap. I push the bag so it forms two pillows. I let my head go down on the pillow as I press a button on the side of the bed. The TV in the ceiling activates. I love you more
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Laying down onto the bed and laying my head onto his chest, I was trying to stop thinking about the storm that was going on outside. Even though I could not hear it, I still knew that the storm was going on. My small body cuddled up more as I then whispered, "I love you Luke." My hand grasped one of his hands as I watched the tv ascending from the ceiling above us right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 pm

I wrap an arm around her and entwine my fingers in hers. I love you too. You're safe now. I know you're thinking about that storm. Don't, Erin. You're safe here with me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Deep down I knew I was safe with this man. He was protecting me and keeping me safe from the evils of the world. Slightly, I sniffled a bit as I then looked up into his eyes, smiling a bit at that moment and whispered, "Thank you so much Luke. Thank you." My voice was soft and gentle as I then moved closer to him, our fingers close as I then squeezed his hand. My lips then pecked his lips at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next