Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Staff_zps08fc6213

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Liz_zpse62da61aFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:31 pm

I sigh and clear my throat. When I was in the military, I befriended a man named Marcus St. Laurent. Over holidays, I'd go home with him to visit his parents since mine were dead. He was truly my brother, not by blood but by bond. I shake my head. He was killed in a massacre overseas. His funeral's tomorrow morning; I'll go. You're welcome to come with me. Mood killed. This hits me harder than Casper's death. Marcus was like a real brother to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:47 pm

I then hug him around his neck and whispered, "Of course I will come with you. Don't you remember what I told you just a little bit ago? I promised that I am going to be with you the whole time through anything and everything that comes our way." I then kissed her cheek gently and I nuzzled my head with his.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:49 pm

I shake my head and wrap my arms around her. I can't believe he's dead. It's surreal. I blink. This is too much for me. I've lost all the people I've ever cared about. What's to stop me from losing Erin?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:53 am

I frown as I rub his back slowly up and down at that moment and whispered, "I love you Luke. I love you. I love you. I love you." I then kissed the top of his head and whispered, "I will always be here with you."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:51 pm

I lean into her touch and take her hand in mine. Come on; let's go to bed darling. I start to lead us up the stairs to our room.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:57 pm

I smile a bit as we were walking up hand in hand as I then kissed his arm as that was all I could reach without standing on my tip toes at that moment. "There there Luke."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

I walk us into our room and climb into bed. I lie on my back and wait for my wife to join me. This is a long day. Then again, what day of mine isn't long? It seems that every romantic day that I have with my wife ends in tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:17 pm

I got dressed into my night gown as I then cuddled with my husband. "I love you. Remember that."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:12 am

I wrap my arms around her and let myself relax a little bit. I can never forget. I press a kiss to her forehead and let my eyes drift shut.

(OOC: Fast forward to morning: maybe say that you woke up and Lucas wasn't in the bed-he was in the shower getting ready for funeral? )
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:00 pm

(OOC: Okay Smile )

The next morning arrived as the sun beamed in through the window, casting a light into the room. The light fell upon my eyes, which caused me to stir awake at that moment. A slight groan left upon my lips at that moment as my eyes blinked a bit to wake up right then. My blue eyes looked around the room to see that it was Luke free. "L-Luke?" I called out for my husband, but then I heard the shower going off and sighed a bit as I then smiled slightly. The frown then came back on my lips as I remembered today was the day of the funeral for one of his 'brothers'. That was when I stood up and out of the bed and got ready for the funeral.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 pm

I turn around in the shower as I hear Erin say my name. I crack my neck and turn off the shower before stepping out. I wrap a towel around my waist and run a hand through my hair. I walk out of the bathroom to see Erin looking through her closet. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her from behind. I press a kiss to her cheek. Morning.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:39 pm

I felt my husbands arms and smiled very slightly as I grabbed the lace black dress as I then whispered shyly at that moment. "I love you as well."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 pm

I press a kiss to her neck before walking to my own closet and pulling on underwear and a suit. I tie my tie and run a hand through my hair. I brush my teeth and pull my suit jacket on. I button the first three or four buttons and let the rest of them be loose. I take a seat on the edge of the bed and wait for Erin to get ready.

Suit:
http://www.addictedtohim.com/2011/02/ryan-reynolds-aka-the-body/1-ryan-reynolds/
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:39 pm

I was in my bra and underwear as I then slid on my dress and then walked into the bathroom to curl my long hair and do my makeup. I was ready in a matter of a couple of seconds as I then walked up to my husband and kissed his head gently.

Dress:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zBY3DOohOU8/TzUkdfWPlRI/AAAAAAAAAbs/XG6glTIXJf0/s1600/image1xxl-802x1024.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:44 pm

I lean into her touch. I look up at her as she stands before me. You're stunning, you know that? I run a hand through my hair and stand. I press a kiss to her lips and entwine my fingers in hers before leading her to the front door. I open the car door for Erin before getting in on my side. I start the car and start driving towards the cemetery. One thing you should be prepared for. Marcus's family is African American. His mom's really affectionate and loving, but she's got a sharp tongue sometimes. His father's a warm man; pastor of the church. He doesn't handle grief well; he'll be pretty standoffish towards you but don't take it personally. I tell her as we turn into the church parking lot. I drive around and find a parking spot near an old oak tree. I look at Erin and wait for her response to my statement.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:13 pm

I think about it and then smiled a bit at that moment. "Okay. I can handle that. I can handle anything as long as I am with you Luke."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm

I nod and get out of the car. I open the car door for her and offer my arm. She takes it and I lead her towards the front door of the church. Marcus' mom and dad are standing outside the doors. His sister is god knows where else. Rebecca always was flighty. Mrs. St. Laurent looks up as we approach and walks over and embraces me. She's about 5 foot 4 and up to my chest. She buries her face in my chest as the tears stream down her face. I offer a sad smile to Mr. St. Laurent. Mary speaks in her heavy southern accent. He's gone, Jimmy, he gone. I draw in a shaky breath. I know, momma. I'm so sorry. I should've been there. She pulls back and holds my face in her hands. Her warm chocolate eyes bore into mine. Don't you think like that Lucas James. It ain't your fault, and you know that. Now who's this lady, here. I pull away from momma and place my hand on the small of Erin's back, guiding her to stand next to me. This is my wife, Erin. I sent about a dozen invitations, momma. You never got them.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:39 pm

The smile on my lips was one of sadness and grief for the woman in front of me. "I am so sorry about your lost, ma'am. I know if you need any help with anything Luke and I will be here to always help you and your husband." My blue eyes showed sadness as well as I then bowed my head a bit at her as I had some tears even in my eyes. Without even knowing this man, my kind heart burned with sadness and pain that anyone who was super close to this man would feel. "I am so sorry again." I whispered this time. In my mind I was questioning about why all of the good people in the world must go and die young while some of the worst people in the world go off and live their lives just like nothing happened. I knew this man that was a kind hearted man and deserved to live. I also knew that this was not Luke's fault.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 pm

My momma embraces Erin in a hug. It's my pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Reid. Jimmy best take good care of you, now or I'll whoop his ass for the both of us, hmm? Momma winks at me over Erin's shoulder. Ain't that right, Jimmy? What do you say, Mrs. Reid? He taken good care of you? I chuckle to myself and shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:51 pm

I smile a bit as I then looked up at my husband with my bright blue eyes that showed my love for him towards him. "He treats me like a princess and he is my knight in shinning amour." I then look back at his momma. "No worries about Luke here treating me badly." I laughed a bit at that moment as I then grasped onto his hand gently, squeezing it a bit as I then moved in a bit closer to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:58 pm

I laugh. It starts to rain. We walk under the awning and I approach my father and hug him. I shake his hand. Afternoon, dad. A tear slides down his face. At least one of my boys is still around. I sigh. I miss him too, dad. We both nod in quiet mourning as we all pile into the church. I lead Erin to the front row with Marcus' parents and we sit quietly as the pastor begins to speak. I know I'm expected to give a speech; right now I'm just trying not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:02 pm

My small hand grasped his hand as I looked forward the whole time as I knew I was going to be there for my husband the whole time. |This was the man that I was going to be there for him whenever he needs me. I loved him so much.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:16 pm

The next speech or two goes by in a blur until I hear my name called. I snap back into focus and look up to see momma standing at the podium. Jimmy, son, would you like to come say a few words? I stand and now. I hug her and take the podium. I run a hand through my hair.I don't think that there's really, enough, that I can say about Marcus. He was my brother. We- I open my mouth and close it again. We fought overseas together. We literally protected each other from death. I swallow hard. People say that's grieving's natural; that it takes away the pain, but it doesn't. I've lost enough people to know that no person can fill the hole left in your heart by the loss of that loved one. All you have is an empty hole in your heart where that loved one used to be. I shake my head. You know what, I'll be honest in this church. I'm agnostic. I'm not atheist; I believe that something or someone is out there, I just don't know what or who it is. These are the times that made me question my faith the most. I'm telling you all now to hold onto the faith you have, because once you lose that faith, I promise you will never get it back. There are no words to properly describe Marcus. I shake my head. He was the bravest, strongest, most empathetic, kind, man that I have ever known. When I was a soldier he and his family took me in since I had no family of my own. He is my brother, not by blood but by bond. I stare at the ground. Marcus? I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you this time. I'm so sorry. I love you so much, brother. I'm so sorry. I should've been there and I wasn't and I'm so incredibly sorry for that. My voice is shaky as a single tear rolls down my cheek. Rest in peace, brother. Without another word I sprint down the pews and out the back church door. I run at a fast human speed and sprint into the woods. I run until I reach Marcus and I's old tree house. There's a memorial sitting there, now. I sink to my knees in front of it and hold my head in my hands in mental pain.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:32 pm

My eyes widen as I then stood up after Luke and ran. My heels were sinking into the moist soil from the night before, casuing me to fall down and get a bit muddy. This was no time for me to spread my tears, so I stood up and continued to run bare footed, leaving our car and my shoes behind. My hair flew back from the wind as I looked around some more as I then whispered, "Luke? Luke?"My heart started to race as I then looked up at the dark sky. Shit. It was lightening out here. Did I ever mention how much I hated lightening? I hated it a lot. My small body was shaking with fear as I knew I had to find Luke.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:43 pm

I look up at the treehouse and see it vandalized with racial slanders. The St. Laurent family was always criticized for being African and Christians. My eyes burn with fury. I clench my fists. A tall, muscular teenage boy approaches me laughing. I meet his gaze. My voice is calm but my eyes burn with hatred. Are you the one who vandalized this property? He shoves his hands in his pockets. Y-yes, but I'm really sorry-I At human speed I grab him by the collar and press him against the treehouse. Now you're fucking sorry! Now you're sorry because he's dead! I clench my teeth and draw my fist back to punch him in the teeth. Wait-wait wait! I'm sorry! Please, I'm sorry! I sigh and let him go. Get the hell out of you. Never come back. Run. Now. He nods hurriedly and sprints off. I sink down to the ground and lean against the tree house. I rest my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next