Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Staff_zps08fc6213

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Liz_zpse62da61aFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm

I wrap an arm around my wife. We'll take all the photos you've taken, thanks. I press a kiss to Erin's temple; she's shaking with anger. Come on, darling. I pick up my jacket from the corner and lead my wife back to the front office. We sit down and wait for the lady to bring us the photos. I wrap an arm around my wife. Hey, I'm yours and only yours. I love you, baby. You're the only woman that I ever want to be with. You're the only woman I look at in a room full of models.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

I look up at him as I then whispered, "She odviously likes you a lot Luke. It just...annoys me that she looked at you with such seduction in her eyes and all over her face." That was when I hugged him and hid my face into his chest. "Plus, I want to take naked pictures with you in the privacy of our home." I whispered that into his chest for only him to hear me at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:07 pm

I can't help but look at her in surprise. You want to take-nude photos-with me? I ask her. I would never think that that's something that she would want to do. I don't mind it; I'd just never picture her wanting it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 pm

I giggled a bit as I then said, "Well you were the one to suggest it, so that means that it is resting in the back of your mind that you want nudes." I looked up at him and stroke his cheeks at that moment then. I smiled some more as I then said, "You need to shave mister." I giggled some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:12 pm

I chuckle. You kept me pretty busy this morning. Plus I know you like the stubble. Secondly, darling, I didn't suggest the nudes; she did. But, I wouldn't object to it. I'm up for whatever you're up for. I don't want you to do something that makes you uncomfortable darling, I don't care either way. It's up to you. I press a kiss to her lips.

(I might disappear in a bit but I will be back at 5:30ish)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:15 pm

(okay :3 )

I kiss him as I was smiling some more. He was the most perfect man in the whole world. "I want to do whatever you want to do, and don't you dare say that it is my decision." I giggled a bit as I then crawled onto his lap and cuddled some more into his warm chest that made my comfortable. This man was amazing. I knew him and I were made for one and other. He was my world. My life. He was also the air that I needed to breath. He was my everything.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 pm

I smile and wrap my arms around her. Fine it can be a mutual decision. What would you like to do? I mimic her stern voice. don't you dare say whatever you want to do. I smirk and press a kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:20 pm

I blushed as I then said, "I wouldn't mind if you were the only one to see them. Now you." I kissed his lips a bit with passion
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:25 pm

I laugh a little and kiss her again. Right, because I want other men to see my beautiful wife's flawless body. I smirk and carefully stand with Erin still koaling me. I wrap an arm around her to support her weight as the lady sets the photos on the counter. I hand her my credit card. I apologize for my earlier comments. I admire the love that you two have for each other. It's evident that Lucas only loves you Erin. You're a lucky woman. If I were you, I'd never let him go. she hands me back my credit card and I put it back in my wallet. I tuck the pictures under my arm.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:28 pm

I nod and whisper, "I am never going to let go." My eyes looked up at him as I smiled some more at him. I was so happy that Luke and I had one and other and we truly only needed one and other to be happy now and days. Well, and our little German Shepherd Zeus. I then kissed his scruffy cheek once again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:36 pm

I smile and kiss her lips gently before setting her down on her feet. I entwine her fingers in mine and nod in thanks to the woman. I lead us out the door and to the car behind the store. I walk her to her side but close the door back as she opens it. She turns to me in question and I cup her face in my hands and kiss her in response.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:39 pm

That was the answer I wanted. No, the answer I needed. A smile formed on my lips as it then slowly started to rain. It was a dark day in mystic falls and this made it seem like we were in a movie as we stood there, kissing in the rain. A girl could only dream of this perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:02 pm

I smile against her lips. I press a kiss to her lips. Come on; let's get you out of this rain. You'll get sick. I chuckle and kiss her again before opening the car door for her. I close the door behind her and climb in on my side. I start the car and look over at her. I don't shift the car into drive.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm

I smile at him as my hair was wet and dripping as it hung in front of my eyes at that moment. The smile on my lips grew more as I then looked over at him. We were just sitting in the car as we looked at one and other. The music played in the background as the car was not in drive. I did not buckle up just yet at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:37 pm

I lean over and rest my right hand on her left cheek. My left hand rests on her thigh. I kiss her lips gently and lovingly. This is all strangely romantic; kissing in a car in the rain in the back of a store at night. It's all like a movie. I'm in love. She's everything to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 pm

This seemed like it belonged in a Nicolas Sparks book or movie. Both most likely. My eyes closed as I kissed him some more at that moment as I then deepened the kiss some more as I moved closer to him. My hands rested on his pecks as I smile some more and kissed him deeply. This was heaven.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

I pull back a bit but keep my forehead resting against hers. This isn't the ideal car for car-sex, but it's up to you, babe. I'm up for anything. I smile and press a kiss to her lips. My corvette isn't ideal, but I could always push the seats back if that's what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:52 pm

I giggled and said, "Well we already had five rounds today and I have been making all of the decisions today, why don't you pick?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

I chuckle. Darling, I'm a man. I will make love to you anywhere on Earth. I press a kiss to her lips and shake my head before shifting the car into driving and zooming in the direction of the house. Once we're there I blur around to her side and open the car door for her. I pick her up bridal style and carry her inside the house. I listen for the sound of any guests. We have the house to ourselves. I smile and set her down. I put on an auctioneer's voice. Tonight we have several options for romanticism. Number one, wine and sex by the fire. Two, wine, hot tub, and sex wherever we end up. Three, wine, massage, and sex in the bed. These options are all up for grabs and I am happy with all three. I smile an wait for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 pm

I tap my chin as I make is look like Iw as in deep thought and thinking about what I was going to pick. "Option one sounds marvelous." I answered as I then looked at him and winked at him once again. I took off my high heeled shoes as they were hurting my feet a bit at that moment. I loved him a lot and he truly knew how to make me feel so marvelous and wonderful. "Why do you treat me like a princess?" I giggled a bit at myself.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I chuckle and walk to the wine cellar. I kick off my shoes. I grab a bottle of Pinot Noir and two glasses. I set them town by the fire before stoking the constantly burning fire. I set out a fluffy blanket and pillows. I doubt that we'll be leaving this room. I lay down on the ground and wait for my wife to join me. I'm still clad in my dress-shirt, tie, and dress pants.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm

I smile as I then mess around with my hair a bit as I then walked over to him and sat down besides him at that moment. My eyes looked up at him as I then pecked his lips. My blue eyes looked over at the fire as it was blazing high. The fire made my fair skin glow as it was also warming me up at that moment. A sigh escaped from my lips as I then whispered, "This is simply perfect."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 pm

I smile and kiss her lips before pouring each of us a glass of wine. I hand her one and take a sip of mine. You made it perfect. You've made me a better man, Erin. You've taught me how to be gentle, how to love. You fixed a broken man. I don't know how you do it. The effect that you have on me. You melt me from a Marine to a sap. You entrance me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:39 pm

All of those things he said to me then said as he then said all of those words. "You flatter me Luke." I whispered before I took a sip of my wine at that moment and sighed peacefully. The wine delicious as I then drank some more as I looked up at him with my bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:41 pm

I smile and lie down contentedly on my back. The only noise in the room is the fire and our breathing. I run a hand through my hair before untucking my shirt as a hint towards the progression of our-activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next