Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Staff_zps08fc6213

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDrinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Liz_zpse62da61aDrinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Empty
PostSubject: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm opening the door of the Mystic Grill, slowly walking inside. It is 1AM and I'm in a very good mood to kill some vampires.
"A Tequila shot", I say and sit down on the stool. Then I open the small necklace with the picture of my parents. Not the time to get sentimental. I was a hunter and I would find that beast that murdered my father.
It was nothing new for me, I killed some of them. But I never got the tattoos like the other vampire hunters did. I drink the tequila and nod at the bartender who's looking at me as if he would say: Another one?
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 pm

I walked into the Grill, oh how much I've misssed this place I thought, I walked over to the bar and asked the bartender for a beer. Once he gave it to me I just have him a look and he nodded at me. I smiled and drank a little. I look and see a girl looking at a picture, it looked like a picture of her parents I was guessing. I remember losing my parents to some idiots who killed them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 pm

I look up and see a girl is watching me. I don't know why she was looking at me so sadly. "Uhm...can I help you?"
I take another shot and drink it in a second. Actually I'm not in a mood to talk to some random strangers... especially when the whole town is full with vampires.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, me thinking she would be nice but the way she responded to me she didn't seem so friendly. Not really, but I know what it's like me and bad attitude weren't good together to lose your parents I took another sip in sorry for your loss I wasn't sure how she would respond but the least I could do was be nice
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 pm

The thing she said were making my heart break apart. I knew I wasn't really polite, I probably deserved it. But was it so obvious for anybody to see what was going on with me? I swallowed.
"Thanks. I didn't mean to be so rude. Its just a habit", I answered slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 pm

I knew I should be so nosy, but she looked sad Its ok sometimes I just end up in a bad mood I stuck out my hand Im Alex, Alex Lockwood I thought getting a fresh start would work
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:19 pm

I try to smile. "I'm Victoria. Nice to meet you." I shake my head when the bartender wants to give me another shot. That was enough for one day. I don't want to get totally drunk. "How do you know that I..." I stop and look slowly at her. "...I was sad?"
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 am

Trust me I know that expression I basically had the same look when my parents were murdered, she looked down. But took another sip of her beer Anyways it's nice to meet you too. So are you knew in town? I asked her, I hadn't really seem her around town
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 am

"Yes, moved here a few days ago", I nodded. "Wanted to see new things. New places and people. How about you?" I looked at her and waited for an answer. I have the feeling that she has a secret that she hides. But I'm not sure what it is.
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 am

Yea well I've lived here for awhile, but I left town but now I'm back I said but welcome to town I smiled a little , I had wondered what she was, now a days everyone is at least something in this town
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:31 pm

"Thank you" I replied and give her a little smile.
She was probably something as well. Here in Mystic Falls almost everyone seemed to be a hybrid or vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open   Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking from the Bottle (of blood) - Open
Page 1 of 1