Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Raul Caviarni Staff_zps08fc6213

Raul Caviarni Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Raul Caviarni 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRaul Caviarni Liz_zpse62da61aRaul Caviarni 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Raul Caviarni 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Raul Caviarni Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Raul Caviarni Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Raul Caviarni Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Raul Caviarni Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Raul Caviarni Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Raul Caviarni Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Raul Caviarni Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Raul Caviarni Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Raul Caviarni Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Raul Caviarni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79
Awesomeness : 0

Raul Caviarni Empty
PostSubject: Raul Caviarni   Raul Caviarni EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Full Name: Raul Alexx Caviarni
Nicknames: Raul
Job: None as of late
Family: Alex Ganon Caviarni (Father) Melanie Rose Caviarni (mother)
Species: Hybrid

Character Face: James Lafferty
Hair Color: Dark Brown/Black
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Features: He has a scar on the back of his neck that travels and splits down his back from before he was turned, something that never really faded.

Quirks: His half smile, he isn't one for a full on grin but his half smile.
Likes: Reading. Sports. Outdoors obviously, but loves to sit and read when he can. Children are a big heart warmer for him too.
Dislikes:Needy obsessive people. It's hard for him to be around someone who can't hold an intelligent conversation. Hates the color pink. Can't stand it.

Time Active:

Biography: Raul separated from his parents at the age of 22. He couldn't stand to be around them and their rules. He was an adult, with a job back home and they didn't intend to let him life like one. He was constantly in battle with his father, and while his mother wasn't a hybrid herself, she was always drinking to lessen the fact that her husband was and he hated her for that. His father was a monster. Always yelling, hitting, striking him, until he snapped. His father had warned him about what the way you became a hybrid, but with the anger, the blood red sights that lashed out for the last time he went to attack his father to only attack his mother. When she tried to defend herself, he only got more tense and angry which resulted in a lifeless form. That was the beginning and the last time he ever laid eyes on his parents. Word from traveling was his father knew he was in the farthest reaches of earth that he could manage and he wanted Raul to stay there, interesting enough. Mystic Falls would have to do...
Example RP: The page turned again in front of him almost as if my magic. Though he himself turned it having his mind wrapped in a book was the best thing to distract him from the nightmares. If you think about something else before bed, you would dream it, thinking about his mother wasn't an option anymore and so as The Great Escape was being forced into his mind once more, another night again, he wouldn't have those dreams. Reluctantly he looked up a knock at his door drew his attention away from the fantasy of two lovers and he set the book down carefully walking over to the door and opening in quickly. Her hair waved around with the sucking rush of his approach and he let out a sigh "Emily... what are you doing here. I told you I was bad news" his blue eyes laid on her in slight annoyance for this was the third time this week she had shown up after he hit her. Her words were soft as she spoke and he only rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I don't care what you think, I told you to go, I leave tomorrow morning and you cannot follow me do you understand. My father has already gotten to you and it's time I've moved on, forget it Emily, forget me" his words made her flinch, perfect effect he needed to heighten the guilt he felt. She only stood there looking down at her feet. He shut the door and heard her walk down the hall. He made a harsh growling noise in his throat and picked up his jacket. Half of him wanted to go after her but he walked over to the window, watched her get into a cab and he turned away quickly. Tomorrow wouldn't work, he'd have to go to Mystic Falls tonight. It was five years later and he was still being hunted. He shrugged on the jacket and grabbed his boots shoving them on. Oh well... Better sooner then dead...
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Raul Caviarni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul Caviarni   Raul Caviarni EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:43 pm

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into The Ties That Bind. Welcome to Mystic Falls! Make sure you make all the CLAIMS and then feel free to start roleplaying and having fun! (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com

Raul Caviarni
Page 1 of 1