Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Staff_zps08fc6213

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nDinner at seven (Emma Raul) Liz_zpse62da61aDinner at seven (Emma Raul) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

Bites : 79
Awesomeness : 0

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 am

I kept telling myself the past was the past. It had to be. I carried a little basket, the cook at the grill let me use some of the things to make food. I would take her out to eat of course, but in the little town square, that way, with people around, she could get up and leave. The thought made my heart lurch downward towards my gut and I couldn't breath for a second. I was early. Luke was right. I had to be honest. I would be as honest as I could. I kept thinking about her though as I stood there leaning from one foot to the other. I had gotten here early so I could catch her on the way into the grill instead of walking in to have to her walk out. I gave a crooked smile feeling something else in my hands that hid behind my back. I was in over my head but... I didn't know what else to do. It was calling me like crazy, she was drawing me in like a siren and it wasn't in a bad way at all.

I clenched my jaw preparing for the worst. 'Prepare for the worst, hope for the best...' my momma always had said that...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

Bites : 126

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:19 am

I was dressed in a lace dark blue dress, white I was wearing my white converse low tops as I was not one to wear heels unless it was for a special occasion. My green eyes were looking down at the ground as my red hair was now curled perfectly around my fair skin. I was a true irish girl as most people called me. A smile was on my lips the entire time as I was trying to breath deeply to calm myself before I walked into my date. This was going to be my first date ever and it was with the man named Raul Caviarni. His name gave me shivers down my spine and caused me to smile. Raul Caviarni. I was now getting closer to the date as I was going to be early and order myself a white or a Sprite to drink. I usually never did drink, only when I was home with my cat, Spencer. My eyes were locked on the Grill as I was about to open the door then.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:01 am

I saw her walking towards the grill. I smiled watching her. The dress she chose was her favorite color. I couldn't help but think about the present behind my back. She wore white converse shoes as well. Pretty yet comfortable at the same time. He sighed watching her walk closer to the door of the grill. "Wait Pidge!" I walked up and smiled holding out the flowers while I leaned forward brushing my lips against her cheek again in a soft kiss. "I got you these. I asked the ladies at the flower shop for every dark blue flower they had..." I felt my blood run hot, if I could blush I probably would. "And this..." I pulled out the basket from behind my back with a blanket draped over my arm. "I thought we could eat in the square. The guys at the grill let me use the kitchen... fine Italian it is" I smiled and looked at her green eyes taking in a deep breath. "I grabbed sparkling cider and a bottle of wine too, it's in here, I didn't know if you drank or not so..." I stammered a little and turned hooking my arm so she could hook hers in mine and we walked over towards the town square. I put the basket down and laid out the blanket on the grass. "I hope this is okay Pidge..." I smiled up at her sitting down and patting the blanket. I opened the basket and smelled the food. Best part about being a hybrid. I could still enjoy food here and there, I didn't need to... sate the other side and I didn't want to either. Even if she smelled fantastic along with whatever shampoo she used or perfume.

"How was the rest of your day?" I asked smiling at her. "Get a chance to read your books, or at least make some kind of dent in them?" I couldn't stop smiling at her. Even though deep inside I was dreading the fact I had to tell her what I was... she may run away for good...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:15 am

I was blushing as everything was happening. He gave me flowers of my favorite color and they were perfect. Perfect like him. "This is perfect Raul. Thank you so much for doing all of this." I smiled my genuine smile as I then looked out at the world around us. Nothing else matter right now as I was now besides Raul on that blanket as my head rested onto his arm. Then, my nose sniffed the flowers and sighed happily. They were perfect as well! "This is breath taking Raul. Thank you so much." I smiled some more as I then looked up at him at that moment then. "I actually finished all three of the books. They were amazing actually."
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 am

I kissed the top of her head and took a deep breath. I popped open the bottle of wine and poured some. "Okay. Pidge. I..." I let out my breath and pulled away cupping her face in my hands. "I have to tell you something, and I have to do it now before this goes any further." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I said you were human... because. Well I am, but I'm not..." I drew my eye brows together "And it's so hard to stay away from you. You're driving my whole self insane it's unreal. I don't know... I'll just say it. You didn't seem to understand why I said you were human, either because you don't know about vampires or anything, or you just... don't care" Secretly I was hoping for the second but I continued before she could say anything. "Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Hunters, Ghosts, Curses... everything of the sort is in this town. Me... as weird as it is that I found a place to call home. I'm a hybrid. Half Vampire, half Werewolf..." I sucked in a breath and held it, I reluctantly let my hands let go of her face and they dropped onto my lap. I felt defeated. I felt like I had just thrown out my whole self... almost, except the past... that... she'd hate me for that I knew it, this at least broke the ice. "So basically I'm a monster you're sitting here on the grass with" I couldn't take my eyes off her. I waited, watching her reaction, tensing for the explosion of what I knew had to come...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:30 am

I then blinked a bit as I then sniffed my flowers once more before I looked up at Raul. My facial expression was calm as I then said, "I need to tell you something as well. I do not care what in the world you are Raul. If you are a..." I looked around before I then whispered, "evil hybrid, you could of killed me by now. You could of killed me in the library if you truly wanted to, but you did not. I am here besides you. Alive and happy. I am actually very happy right now." The smile returned to my lips once more as my green eyes did in fact shine a bit as I then kissed his cheek before I grasped onto his hands at that moment. This was actually a peaceful day with him. I did not care if he was human or not. He was still Raul to me.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:43 am

I felt my heart stop. Or so it seemed like it did. I felt like I had died right then and came back in that same instant. She didn't judge me. The breath I had been holding released and I felt her kiss on my cheek, she grabbed my hands and I felt the hot rush from her skin. I couldn't help myself then, I picked her up in one fluid movement and spun in a circle, I was in some kind of euphoric high of happiness. I couldn't help myself. "Thank you pidge" I said softly. I didn't care if anyone watched now. I set her down on her feet and wove my fingers through her hair, I lightly tilted her head back and reached my mouth down planting a kiss on her neck. She smelled way to good. I pulled back and looked into her green eyes and a smile broke across my face. I leaned forward and smiled against her lips. "You may or may not have just made my day" I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me then I kissed her, softly, but it made the point. I pulled away and held onto her shoulders smiling at her. "No, you made my day. Hungry?" I picked her up quickly and set her back down on the blanket. I pulled out a container with Alfredo in it and dished some out on a plate setting it on her lap before dishing mine. "I hope you like it. Family recipe you know, it has all the historical good stuff" I smiled. I couldn't feel more happier then I was feeling now.

"So. You read your books. Obviously loved them. Found out your boyfriend was a hybrid, don't seem to care. Get to eat Italian on the grass" I leaned over and kissed her head smiling. "I'm thinking any other girl is jealous she didn't get to have a perfect day like you" I twisted my fork with noodles and held them out to her. "And your house. What needs to be done. I'd love to help you. That is what boyfriends do right?" I winked at her. I was staking my claim. I couldn't help it. Everything in my body screamed her name... there was no turning back from this now...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:49 am

I was eating and then blushed as he called himself my boyfriend. I then thought about playing a playful joke on him. "Did you ask me out?" I raised an eyebrow as a smile was spread on my lips still as I then looked into his eyes. I scooted closer to him at that moment as I then smiled somer more at him as I took another bite, some alfredo sauce got onto my lip at that moment. The blush on my cheeks were very bright as anyone could possibly see it. Then, I smiled and leaned my head onto his chest at that moment. My heart was fluttering as I then looked down at the grass very shyly. I was just a human and he was a hybrid. What in the world did he see in me? I dared to not ask as I then answered his other question, "My house needs a good paint job and well...the stairs are breaking and I fell through one of them today." I bit my lip as I then lifted up my dress a bit to show a bandage that covered a bit of my thigh at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 am

My eyes widened at her statement. I hadn't asked... I wasn't sure if that's how it worked. I mean. I had kissed her... When she gave me a smile and laid her head on my chest I let out a sigh. "Be my girlfriend Miss Emma Knight. Please" I knew she would say yes but to please her I asked anyways. I pulled my arms around her and held her as close as I could. "Stairs and a paint job" she showed me her leg and I breathed in a hiss of air. I reached forward and very lightly ran my thumb over the bandage. "Awww pidge" I said softly. I leaned forward and kissed her bandaged thigh before looking up and smiling. "Then that's got to change as soon as possible. No walking on the stairs until then got it?" I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. It felt like an electric shock just as much if not more then the first time. "And I can paint. I'll paint you a big mural on a wall!" I suddenly got excited "Whatever your heart desires" I felt my face grow into a bigger smile. If it were possible my face would split in half. "Tell me more about yourself. Everything Pidge" I leaned in and kissed her again before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to me on my lap. I crossed my legs so she sat right on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 am

My head rested onto his chest as I then looked at my hands as I placed the flowers down besides us. "I will stay on the first floor than." I smiled up at him as I then said, "And of course I will be your girlfriend." My fingers then started to play with his fingers as I then whispered at that moment, "You really want to know about my life?" That was when I started to nibble onto my lip and looked down at the ground a bit. That was when my heart started to race a bit at that moment, but I was not going to show it to him as my head stayed bowed. I wanted him to ask me questions to answer.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:12 am

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "of course I do. I want to know what it was like growing up here in mystic falls. What you wanted to be when you grew up. Who your best friends are. I don't want to know about ex boyfriends though cause I might want to unleash the beast." I let out a laugh and kissed her head again. "do you have any pets. Or your biggest pet peeve. And your likes and dyslikes. And do you like working at the grill? And how do you keep your hair so so soft? Your parents. Uncle. Biggest influences in life." I brought her chin up to my level. "everything pidge..." I kissed her softly "and why do you bite your lip? Do I make you nervous?" I smiled and kissed her again. I couldn't get enough of that shock...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 am

Finally taking in all of his questions, I looked up at him as I then answered all of his questions at that moment then. "Growing up in Mystic Falls since I was 5 to now is slowly getting better by the years. Even by the days. When I was little I wanted to be a Disney Princess. I really did not have friends. I never had a boyfriend till now. I have a cat named Spencer who is a tabby cat with one black paw. My biggest pet peeve is when someone chews gum loudly. I have to many likes to list and my dislikes are spiders, clowns, and storms. I kind of like working at the grill as a waitress. I keep my hair soft because I wash it every other day. MY parents...my parents were killed when I was 5. My Uncle raised me until he died and left me his house. My biggest influences...I have a ton of them as well. I bit my lip because I am a shy person at times. And no. You do not make me nervous." I giggled a bit and smiled some more at that very moment right then up at Raul.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 am

I listened to every word she said. So far I had dark blue was her favorite color. As she spoke more about her life I couldn't help but smile a little. She was so simple it was cute. Disney Princess. A cat named Spencer, that was cute. I gave a little chuckle when she said the thing about the gum. Clowns, Spiders, Storms. I would remember that. I felt my face fall a little when she spoke of her parents, I knew what that was like, only... I mentally waved it off. Now it was his turn. "I've lived all over the place. When I was little, Firefighter. Hard core firefighter. I hate when someone puts on a belt and misses a belt loop... that is my biggest pet peeve." I smiled to her then laid back on the blanket pulling her down with me tucking her into my side. "I'd like to meet Spencer some day. They say pets are great judge of character" I chuckled a little and turned my head kissing the top of her hair. I felt great. And as my eyes trained on the sky I noticed for the first time since being here the beautiful sunset in Mystic Falls...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm

A smile formed on my lips as I then could feel the sun beaming down onto my fair skin. A peaceful sigh escaped from my lips as my eyes then closed slowly. This truly was a peaceful time with me. "You can meet Spencer when you come over to help with my house." I answered him as I then kissed his cheeks at that moment. My eyes slowly opened as I then whispered, "This is amazing."
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:39 pm

I smiled as she sighed into my chest. "its the first sunset I've seen." I squeezed her to me closer. "I'm glad Luke made me help you with your books" I gave a little laugh at the thought. "my mom was a really soft lady, she would have loved you. She had the softest brown hair, and blue eyes so piercing they could cut glass, when she cooked she used to sing and I had to translate to Italian and sing with her. And she always walked me to my bus stop in school cause she said I was a magnet for danger. My best friend growing up always came over for dinner, he was like a brother to me, I haven't seen him in years... I suppose he got married and had kids by now." I laughed thinking about Rory. "how come a pretty thing like you hasn't been swept off her feet yet? I'm not complaining at all because now you're all mine but how come?"
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 pm

That was win I bit my lip as he asked that. "Guys do not like a girl who is smart I guess and I am not one to go out to parties alone. If I were to go to a party to meet people, I would stay in the way back so no one would come over and bother me. I was always scared that something was going to happen to me. But now I have nothing to worry about because you are here." I look up at Raul and smile at that moment at him. It was true. I felt safe and secure around Raul. He made me feel like I was some sort of princess as some could say. I then kiss his cheek once more.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:58 pm

"ah pidge" I leaned down kissing her hair again before she kissed my cheek. "I wont ever ever ever let anything happen too you as long as I'm around. I promise you that" I looked up at the sky. That was a hard promise too make, things happen specially if i wasn't around but I didn't want to think about that. "and those guys are all stupid. I'd rather have you smart and safe then dumb and passed around like a doll" My muscles bunched thinking of it. It pissed me off big time. I had to remind myself that would never happen... Never. He'd die before letting anything happen to her... "but I'm your boyfriend now. Anyone so much as looks at you wrong and you tell me the only thing he'll be looking at is the ceiling in the hospital... Or the roof of a pine box" I growled in my chest thinking of it again but I stopped when I pulled her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 pm

I rubbed his chest as he growled at that moment and whispered, "I am okay and safe Raul. No worries. I promise you that I am all okay. Look? I am smiling and much more happier now." That was when I started to smile at the man that I loved and kissed his cheek once more. My hand kept rubbing his chest as I was going to calm down the Hybrid that held me in his arms. My green eyes then looked into his eyes before I then rested my head over where his heart was to be and closed my eyes a bit. A smile was on my lips as I then hummed a bit at that moment. My heart fluttered against my chest as I then blushed brightly. He was my boyfriend. My boyfriend was a hybrid. A hybrid who said he was going to protect me no matter what. This caused me to smile some more.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Emma was right but the thoughts still ran through my head. I was already protective. Already way to deep. I would mess this up. It scared the shit out of me too. I didn't want to loose her. For the first time since the accident with my mom... "Emma..." I spoke her name softly and sat up easily turning her to face me on my lap. "I don't think you understand what I am... I'm a monster... I can hurt you. I... I have hurt others. I have done things that'll make you sick... I..." I feel tears well up in my eyes and I shifted my blue gaze to her green. "my dad was a werewolf. Every full moon he'd change and we had to hear him down in the basement. The door that locked from the outside followed by two more doors... I couldn't tell anyone. My mom would sing so I didn't have to hear him those nights. Then my dad told me what causes the change after a fight in college. I almost killed a guy. That's how it happens. You have to kill someone to bring on the change. Three weeks before the full moon. I Was so mad At my dad for not telling me. I was blind with rage and threw the only woman I loved through a window. My mom tried too calm me down and... I killed her. I triggered the werewolf curse by killing my own mother... I could kill you pidge. I don't want too hurt you..." a drop of a tear rolled off my face. And I continued. "I've moved around so much because my father hunts me. He's found me twelve times. Twelve stones for twelve homes..." I pulled out the rocks I collected from my homes and held them in my hand... "I don't want to hurt you... I can't..." I sucked in A breath trying too avoid her gaze...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:46 pm

My eyes shifted down at the hybrid who was a couple of seconds ago madly in love with me and he was already having doubts? Tears rolled down my cheeks as I then said, "So the first guy I let kiss me and hold me is having regrets about being with me? I told you this last night and I will keep reminding you, I do not care what you are." I then got off of him and wiped my eyes. I would of course give my heart away to easily to him. My head bowed as I hid my face into my arms and sniffled a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm

I felt my chest tighten at her words. I'm her first... I tensed my muscles and reached to her then pulled my hand away slowly. "Pidge..." I took a deep breath to calm myself. She was crying. I made her cry. Pain lashed through my chest. "Emma I don't think I can stay away from you. I hated being away from you when I left the library. I hated waiting for you at the grill because you weren't there yet. I keep delaying taking you home because your house is unsafe and I wont be there. I've known you all of about a short time but I have already fallen in love with you. Your green eyes your giggle. You remind me so much of my mom and it scares me. I can't hurt you because you're the only light I have now. And to think about something happening to you makes me so... Angry. Accidents happen but I need you to know why and who I am... Before you tell me if you love me back. Before you forgive me for my messed up past... I need you to... I don't know how anyone can love a monster like me... Please. Don't. Cry. You're still beautiful when you cry... But it's not because I'm making you happy. You're sad... Pidge I love you..." my chest was tight. I messed it all up in seconds...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm

MY body turned over so now I was facing him. One of my small hands grasped onto his free hand as I then smiled up at him. A sniffle had left from me as I then said, "I forgive you Raul and I love you as well. You are the first and only man who have ever asked me on a date and treated me so greatly. I do not care if you are a hybrid or not. You are and will always be my Raul." The words came out of my mouth perfectly as I meant every word that I said to him. I smiled some more.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Her words struck me right in the chest. It hurt in the best possible way. She grabbed my hand and the heat ran up my arm and right to my heart. She didn't care what I did. She didn't judge me for what I am, but who, how I acted. A smile crossed her features and I took a thumb brushing off whatever moisture was on her cheeks. "I love you my pidge" I pulled her up to me kissing her. I wasn't soft about it this time. I was her first but I felt ever emotion spilling out in the kiss. My arms wrapped around her waist and she felt so small. Her small figure fit perfectly in my arms and I couldn't or would never trade this feeling for anything in the world. "You will always be my Pidge" I said while I pulled away from the kiss for a second. I smiled at her and then kissed her again. My lips pulled her lips apart and my tongue slipped into her mouth invading uncharted territory. She tasted like heaven... I hummed thinking about that and then pulled away as my blood raced, I had to stop before I progressed here on the grass in the middle of town...
Back to top Go down
Emma Knight

Emma Knight

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:05 pm

The blush on my cheeks grew some more as I felt something I never felt before. Passion. Love. Lust. My eyes glued onto his blue eyes as I then kissed him and wrapped my arms and legs around his waist. Why did I feel like this? I knew why. It was because Raul and I were to be caught up in this passion. Moans escaped my lips.
Back to top Go down
Raul Caviarni

Raul Caviarni

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 am

I couldn't help myself. She kissed me and my hands trailed up her back. mmmmm I pulled away breaking the kiss again, by breathing was heavy and I smiled at her. "I'm not going to do anything like this in the town square and neither are you. I don't want anyone looking at you" My eyes blazed for a second thinking about her though and I shifted her on top of me knowing full well what was beginning to happen. "You're so cute Pidge" I smiled and kissed her nose then rolled her over on her back and I held myself up in a push up position, I smiled over her and bent down kissing her nose again then her head and her soft lips. "Come on. Spencer probably needs you. And I want to meet him." I smiled and pushed to the side of her avoiding out picnic and standing up. I bend down and picked her up, she was so light, even if the point of me having super human hybrid strength. I set her on her feet and quickly picked up the rest of our things handing her the flowers I got her and flicking out the blanket of the grass and draping it over her shoulders, The night would bring a cool breeze and he knew it, he didn't want her to get cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)   Dinner at seven (Emma Raul) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner at seven (Emma Raul)
Page 1 of 1