Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Staff_zps08fc6213

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNormal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Liz_zpse62da61aNormal is Not in Our Vocabulary  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Empty
PostSubject: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 am

I sat there on a park bench, reading MacBeth as I mouthed the words to myself a bit at that moment. A smile was spread on my lips as I was enjoying my favorite Shakespeare classic of all times, besides Romeo and Juliet. Even though this was the second most bloodiest Shakespeare novel, it was always one of my favorites. It caused someone with a high education to understand such an intense novel such as this. There was then the sound of some crows cawing at one and other, causing me to jump and drop my book in the process. A frown spread on my lips then, replacing the smile as I knelt down and grabbed my book once more. "Dang crows..." I whispered to myself at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Alias : Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 pm

I hadn't been doing much today, just walking through the park - using my time to reflect on everything that had happened. Well, anything and everything that my mind could pinpoint, because most of the details were fuzzy and I blocked them out. It wasn't a half-bad day though, one of the days that I was happy I had my sunlight talisman, because I would have been very angry if I had to dwell in doors during days like this. As I drew closer to the center of the park, where people tended to sit on benches and throw crumbs to pigeons or just chit chat, I heard the sound of something hit the ground. It couldn't have been heavier than a book, so I decided to go into that direction - the wind blowing a familiar scent my way. Erin. I came around the trees and got on the path with blurred speed as I made my way to her and stopped, hands in my jacket pockets. "These crows are pretty annoying. Just be glad you don't live in Chicago. The pigeons are much worse." I said with a laugh, referencing the years that I spent in Illinois, but I highly doubt that Erin would know anything of that.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 pm

I jumped a bit as I then looked up towards Stefan and smiled softly at him. "I have been to Chicago once, and you are right. The pigeons there are simply terrible. I remember one day when I was there and I was hanging out with my family and a pigeon flew by and pooped right on my head." I laughed, but then blushed as I then said, "I am sorry. You probably did not want to hear that at all." I could not believe I just told the guy I literally did meet just that day a story about me that was idiotic in my mind. A giggle left my lips right then as I giggle at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Well I wasn't expecting a whole story about Chicago, but I certainly got one. It wasn't like I didn't want to hear it, I mean I really didn't - but it didn't hurt to be friendly, right? It almost seemed like anywhere that I happened to be, Erin was there too. It was either pure happenstance or she was stalking me - I was hoping it was the first choice, honestly. Hopefully she never guessed what I was, because I couldn't have too many humans know - it was dangerous and with the council being completely insane at the moment, well, I certainly had to be careful. "That is incredibly unfortunate. The odds of that happening are literally like one-thousand to one." I said, trying not to show off the brainiac side too much as I ran a hand through my hair to get over the fact that I was coming across odd. "Do you stalk me or is this just purely coincidence?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:33 pm

I laughed a bit as he asked that. "Well excuse me mister, but I was here at this park first, so the real question is, are you stalking me?" I looked at him with my light blue eyes as I giggled some more at that moment. I was trying to be as friendly as I could to him, even though I secretly knew what he was. My brother has told me of the Salvatores, with him being a Hybrid he knew of all the vampires and wolves here in Mystic Falls. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:43 pm

I shook my head and laughed at her as she tried to spin the stalker bit back on me. It wasn't like I was stalking her, hell, I had caught her sent from the moment she entered the park. It just wasn't exactly something to say, 'hey I could smell you from like a mile away, don't think I'm weird.' That just wasn't something you came out and said to a normal person without them automatically assuming you were mentally unstable, which I really wasn't - but she didn't need to know that. "I got here three hours ago, Erin. I've literally just been bird watching." I said innocently and somewhat truthfully as I offered her a warm, reassuring smile. I really had been watching the birds, I frequently did so on the weekend and early in the morning - because it gave me the chance to escape reality for at least an hour or so - but today it had lasted longer than I had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:46 pm

I giggled a bit as I then set down my MacBeth book and looked back up at him. "I was here just reading my favorite Shakespeare play." I indicated to my book as I then said, "So you bird watch as well?" This was strange. Not a lot of people bird watched. I usually sat outside of my house in the woods and bird watched there, so meeting someone else that bird watches was slightly a bit of a shock to me as I did not know someone did such a thing like I did. I then hoped that Stefan Salvatore and I could become such great friends and get to know one and other. He seemed like the type of guy people would love to get to know and have as a friend with them.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:08 pm

She was reading a classic and that was something I could relate to. I loved Shakespeare, despite how drab some of his plays were. In essence he was theater and I loved it, I had even enrolled in theater at high schools over my last century was a 'teenager.' "An instant classic. Possibly one of my favorites, although Merchants of Venice holds a dear spot in my heart." I sad proudly as I remembered it was one of the first plays I had ever read, and I had fallen in love with it immediately. But she didn't seem to think that bird watching was normal for someone? That was a bit awkward, but then again most teenagers now were so obsessed with their cell phones and computers that they never really ventured outside, other than to have lake house parties like Tyler - where everyone was in a drunken, disorderly haze. My head was shaking and I didn't even realize it, as I cracked a smile at her. "I like to admire nature. It seems like it is appropriate." I admitted honestly as I awaited her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:16 pm

I smiled some more as I then said, "Stefan, I think you and I will become great friends." The smile stayed on my lips as I then made room for him on the bench. "Come sit down and join me in bird watching. I promise I won't bite." That was kind of an inside joke with me I guess for I knew he was a vampire. A giggle left my lips as I then looked up at him some more, my smile staying on my smooth pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:21 pm

"Is that so?" I asked her with a smile plastered across my face, because it was a nice thought. A new friend was something I had been looking for, well since Lexi, but I had never imagined the person would come in the form of a human. Oh well, stranger things had happened in my life, so I wasn't entirely partial to a certain species. As she scooted over I just shrugged and sat down next to her, trying to figure out whether or not she really knew what I was. With all of the vampire like jokes she threw around you would think she knew, but I wasn't particularly good at reading this generation of teenagers - they were all so hidden behind sarcasm like Damon, that it was a bit unrealistic to even begin to decipher what they were saying. "I'm sure you don't bite. I just happen to peck though." I said with a slight chuckle as I watched a cardinal land about a foot away from me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:28 pm

My blue eyes looked at the cardinal as I then smiled at that moment and then looked at Stefan. I was questioning myself on wether or not I should tell him that I know what he is and about the supernatural around here. Having a hybrid brother, being a lover of a werewolf, working with a werewolf, and being friends with some vampires I was really use to this strange world around here. Well, at least around Mystic Falls. As I was about to open my mouth to tell him in a hushed whispered that I knew, a crow landed on a tree branch behind him and I was caught in a trance looking at that crow. It's feathers were black, but they looked like silk for how smooth they looked as the sun beats down onto its black feathers. In a matter of a couple of seconds, I shook my head and then looked back towards the cardinal. My right hand went up to my vervain necklace as I then started to play with it a bit. Should I tell him or shouldn't I tell him? Would he do something to make me try to forget about the supernatural? I really had no clue. I just knew that I wanted to become friends with Stefan Salvatore.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that she was enticed by a raven, which wasn't really a pretty bird - but to each their own. I could smell vervain and see her fidgeting with a necklace as well, which must have been drenched in the horrible herb, so she was clearly not able to be compelled. Beyond that it detracted from her genuinely pleasant scent, so it was rather interesting to have that contrast of a lavender and then the vervain. My eyes flashed back down to the cardinal as I extended my finger out, as if asking it to hop up on it. And much to my surprise it noticed me and flapped its wings - and as fast as its little heart could, it made its way to me. I could feel the talons gripping my finger, and normally it would hurt without a glove, but I felt perfectly fine - happy even. With my free hand I stroked from its head down to the top of its tail feather with my index finger. "I go a step above and beyond bird watching, Erin." I announced calmly as I watched the bird as it seemed at peace.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm

I was in awe about how Stefan did that with the bird. My eyes looked wide as I then looked as innocent as I could be. My lips were slightly parted as I then whispered to not scare the bird, "That is amazing, Stefan." I was in awe by how he did that with the cardinal. In all of my years, I have never seen someone have a bird climb onto their finger. This was a first to me, but it was still amazing. I then went on to whispering, "I think we should bird watch more often." A smile spread on my lips a bit as I then looked up at Stefan with my bright blue eyes to meet his green eyes. I noticed his nose was slightly scrunched up as I played with my necklace. That was the last and final hint I needed. The vervain was causing a bad scent to go through his nose. He was in fact a vampire, but I was not scared of that at all.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm

She was clearly impressed with how easily I had gotten a bird to come onto my finger, and well, it did seem impressive. But she knew what I was - she wasn't stupid. I knew she wasn't. In all of my lifetime I had learned how to get wildlife to respond to me and it was always effective, it just took a decade or so to perfect. In the short time that she had known me she had put together that I was a vampire, but it wasn't like that was remotely difficult to do. I mean anyone with an urge to know something easily found it - like how Elena had used the news archives to see that I was in fact not a seventeen year old guy, well at least not an average one. Gently I ushered him off and watched him fly away as I let out a sigh and turned to Erin. "Not as often as you would like. I am not exactly eager to trust someone that has access to vervain. So have you been wearing that necklace to spite me, or is it just for looks?" I asked, getting slightly defensive as I was looking out for myself and what have you.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm

I then touched the necklace around my neck as I then said, "It was my mother's. I got it after she died as she put it in her will for me to have access to it." Tears wanted to fill in my eyes, but I stop it by wiping early and looking at him. "I guess that now you know that I know what you are. But do not worry, I will not judge you. I have been around a lot of supernatural in my lifetime. You will not believe how much supernatural has been in my life to this day Stefan." I kept looking at him as I then leaned back to so that I was not afraid of him. I was actually relaxed around Stefan. He was different than your average vampire.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:10 pm

I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose, because she looked upset. Not because of what I said, but the context of it and the reasoning behind her necklace. "Sorry. Just on edge around people with access to it. Hard to trust people." I said calmly as I smoothed out the leggings of my jeans and leaned back into the chair and sighed. How much did she know? For all I knew she just knew about me, but did she know about Damon? Clearly she had to have done some research or talked to someone that knew me or knew of me. It wasn't like my vampirism was simply common knowledge. I turned my head so I could look at her with narrowed, suspicious eyes. "How much do you know?" I asked, hoping that she wouldn't know all that much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 pm

I sigh as I then said, "Promise to not freak out?" I looked at him with my bright blue eyes. Oh heck, he would not freak out. "My real brother, Emmett, kicked me out of my house and I no live with a hybrid who is basically my brother. I am a lover to a werewolf. I work with a werewolf and he is a great friend of mine. I am friends with a couple of vampires." I looked at him to see his reaction. This was not normal information you tell some people, but he was not some people. He was Stefan Salvatore.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:20 pm

"Something tells me what comes next is no good, but okay. Promise." I said unenthusiastically as I awaited to hear what she had to say. And sure enough, it was unneeded and completely unnecessary - but oh well. She trusted me to know, and despite the fact that I could have gone forever without hearing it, I had to deal with it. "Well that is unfortunate. I can tell you a little secret if you want, seeing as you felt the need to share. And no one really knows it, either." I said calmly, clearly not really wanting to trust her - but for lack of better judgment, I was going to go ahead and tell her. Rubbing my hands together I sighed and shut my eyes, facing the sky. "I hate being a vampire, I really do. I would give up anything to be human." And that was the truth, I was completely miserable as a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:26 pm

I frowned as I then placed a hand onto his knee and rubbed it. "I am sorry that you have this life you have Stefan. I would offer to stake you so you do not have to live this life anymore, but I will never kill anything supernatural unless it is needed." She smiled and then for some odd reason she found herself hugging him and sighing a bit at that moment. She felt the need to help this man as he seemed to be disturbed and like he needed a friend.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:31 pm

It was nice that she felt the need to help me, but I didn't wish to die - just not be a vampire. Staking me would be a horrible thing and there was no way I would ever let anyone do that. As she hugged me I frowned and shrugged away from her. I wasn't in this for sympathy or compassion or anything of the sort, I was a vampire and I hated it - but I would never give up on living. "I would kill anyone that tried to stake me. I said I hated this, not that I want to die." I said coldly as I moved as far away from her as the bench would allow me to go. "And I am not entirely in the mood to be touched either, thank you very much. Last girl that touched me sort of had sex with me and broke my heart, so keep hands off me, please." I said still rather coldly, yet at the same time it was nicer at the same time. It allowed insight into my life and well, if she was curious she now knew - it was that easy.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:12 pm

I scooted away from him like a puppy would after it was scold at. A frown was now on my lips. A frown was rare for me. My bottom lip quivered as I then stuttered, "I-I-I am s-s-s-sorry." She then looked away from him as she felt absolutely terrible for all she did to Stefan at that moment. It broke her heart at how terrible she was to him. She hoped that she did not break the thin line that was their friendship and looked down at that moment. She did not like people seeing her sadness, but she was sure that he saw her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:06 pm

People tended to know that I had a soft spot for someone when they were upset, but this time - gah, I broke everything that I stood for. It was ridiculous, but I was going to have to apologize. Damon knew that despite how soft I was and emotional I could be, that now, I hated a woman's touch - not that I had become a homosexual or anything but rather that it angered me for people to get close. There was a fine line between being cautionary and stable and then there was the itty bitty wall that stood between me and cutting loose and reveling in my vampirism with my brother. I wasn't really willing to do that, so apologizing was necessary although I saw it as a damper on my pride. "I'm sorry. But just so you know. I tend to be more hostile towards people that try to put a hand on me. Regardless of intentions, Erin. Especially women." My voice was reassuring and truthful but it held all the anger that it needed to, with a hint of warning and kindness. It was an odd, freaky hybrid tone and I sort of liked it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:10 pm

I looked up at him as I then nodded my head. "Alright, I will put that into my memory to never, never, NEVER touch you ever again." I then slowly started to calm down and sighed a but at that moment, but I still was in a protective stance as I still had no clue what could happen at that moment. I exhaled slowly as I then said, "I am just a huggable person...I will remember that I should not hug you." I bit my lip at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 pm

I nodded as I found that she understood what I was saying, because that could have made or broken the friendship. To be honest it wouldn't have bothered me, people came and go - and it was better for them to leave in the very beginning, before any real ties could be made, right? "Would be wise to tell everyone that, Erin. Watch out! Stefan is sexless and angry all the time. Put a hand on him and he will break it." I said as I put myself out there and made fun of myself. I didn't care. I could be the bunt of ridicule, sure it would bother me - but in the end, the person saying it would be dead in the long run, not me. Not that I would murder them, but humans died of old age while I stayed young. It was just the way things went and now I just had to wait to gauge her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:18 pm

I slightly smiled as I noticed he was making fun of himself at that moment. I slightly giggled as I then said, "One day Stefan, I know you will find love again. Trust me." She smiled kindly as she then thought of her own past and shook her head. She needed to be in the moment and think about how she could be there to help Stefan. She may of been human, but she was a very caring human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary    Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary  Empty

Back to top Go down

Normal is Not in Our Vocabulary
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next