Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

What can she say? She's a people-person. Staff_zps08fc6213

What can she say? She's a people-person. Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b What can she say? She's a people-person. 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhat can she say? She's a people-person. Liz_zpse62da61aWhat can she say? She's a people-person. 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

What can she say? She's a people-person. 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
What can she say? She's a people-person. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
What can she say? She's a people-person. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
What can she say? She's a people-person. Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
What can she say? She's a people-person. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
What can she say? She's a people-person. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
What can she say? She's a people-person. Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
What can she say? She's a people-person. Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

What can she say? She's a people-person. Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What can she say? She's a people-person. Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

What can she say? She's a people-person.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

What can she say? She's a people-person. Empty
PostSubject: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

I walked into the town park wearing my favorite outfit. I was totally the different side of this outfit personality wise. I wasnt prepy, I was more dark and senister. I hated being like this. Ever since I was accidentally turned I loathed being so....me. I killed Zach, Mr and Mrs. Gilbert, My brother and myself when I was human. Then becoming this monster turned me full fleged. I walked by a missing persons flyer and looked at the man. His was my dessert last night. I took the poster and placed it in my bag. I should have given an tip to the police and say his body as at the bottom of the river now. I continued to walked untill i bumped into someone. "Sorry. I should have watched where I was going."

(Click on the word wearing to see her outfit.)
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 am

Caroline had heard about a young girl being raped in the park recently. It was unlikely that the rapist was still hanging around the area, but Caroline was no detective so wandering the area was the only thing she could think of doing to try to catch him.

Caroline was so focused on sniffing for the scent of men and looking for guys hiding in bushes that she missed the girl right in front of her until she actually bumped into her.

"Sorry," mumbled Caroline, her eyes fixed on a bit of color in a bush...dammit, it was just a bird.

Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Xavier walked by:
looking at Caroline the sexy blonde always excited me my god it must be a crime to look that pretty until I noticed her talking to someone looks like someone i recognize but still i can't help myself. Mom told me that I shouldn't be around a lot of people my powers at a witch are still new the wrong focus or thoughts could get someone hurt but this i couldn't resist as i walk up to the two and turn my ipod down.
"Hello ladies" i say flashing my boyish grin
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Caroline looked up. This guy had a lustful expression. Could he be the rapist? Caroline hoped so. It would be so awesome if dinner just strolled up to her like Chinese delivery.
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Bites : 132
Awesomeness : -1

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Noah walked up and grabbed Xavier...
"Don't mind my little brother please he's kinda the typical horny teen" He says earning Xavier's stares but Xavier walks off after being properly embarassed

Noah was thinking of shaking her hand so he grabbed her hand into his..."Im Noah and you are" he asks as he shook her hand his vervained clothing hangs on his body close to Caroline but not touching her skin
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 am

"Caroline. Wow, so sorry." after our first time meeting went sour, it felt kinda awkward to see her in the hallways, let alone seeing her with all of my fiends and family when she thought I was the female equivalent to Klaus. I just could not help but hold myself together, literally. I crossed my arms over my chest in a confused and awkward way. Then two guys came over. At least they smelt of human status. I shook the second boys hand. "Elizabeth Salvatore." I was going to leave, but I had a feeling one of them had warlock blood in their veins. I would stay just in case so etching happened to Caroline because if something did, I would feel so guilty later. Also I knew Tyler and Klaus would not let me forget about it.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Caroline was surprised to see the lustful guy and the sociopath girl together, but only for a moment. The wheels starting turning in her head. Elena's mom had used hypnotized slaves to do her dirty work. Could it be that sociopath-girl was responsible for the rapes? Did she get some sick thrill out of hypnotizing men into performing such vile acts?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

I shot a way word glance at Caroline. I talked to her in a tone only we could hear. "Caroline. I know we are not on the best of terms, but the one guy is a vampire hunter and the other is a warlock. Please just be careful." I looked at the men as we both awaited for someone to talk. Hopefully someone in their right mind would come to the girls rescue.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Caroline's mouth opened as if to say something, then closed. Then opened again. She had no idea how to respond to what Sociopath-Girl was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can she say? She's a people-person.   What can she say? She's a people-person. Empty

Back to top Go down

What can she say? She's a people-person.
Page 1 of 1