Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Getting to know people Staff_zps08fc6213

Getting to know people Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Getting to know people 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nGetting to know people Liz_zpse62da61aGetting to know people 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Getting to know people 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Getting to know people Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Getting to know people Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Getting to know people Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Getting to know people Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Getting to know people Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Getting to know people Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Getting to know people Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Getting to know people Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Getting to know people Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Getting to know people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Getting to know people Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Alex was stuck in school until later that day. He was bored as always though he was always trying to add some thrill in his life which was the reason why he moved to Mystic Falls. Vampire hunters, the original vampires, werewolves and hybrids were roaming around the town without the knowledge of ordinary humans and it wasn't the most safest place to live in. He entered the classroom and sat down, waiting for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:01 am

This was the first time in a long while a day felt normal. Elena got up, showered, got ready for school and went there. No problems, no attention. Just a nice quiet day, so far. She quietly slipped into her classroom and took a seat at an empty desk in the middle of the room. That's where she liked the most. The back just made it hard to understand, but when you sat in the front it was like the teacher was so in your face. The middle was perfect. Her left side was empty, but someone was occupying the chair next to her. She didn't know whether or not to introduce herself because she hadn't seen him before, then again she hadn't been in school too often lately. She glanced over a few times before ultimately deciding to leave things as they were and just sit down quietly and keep doing what she was doing. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 am

Alex was looking around the classroom, thinking that he may have gotten earlier than the usual. He was amusing himself by thinking to what activities he should do later. He was occupied by his thoughts too much until a girl sat next to him. He first glanced at her and it was only then he realized that the girl was the infamous Elena Gilbert. Damon barely told her about him, all he knew was that the girl was Katherine's doppelganger. "Good morning."He greeted her with his English accent visible as he beamed her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 am

Elena started scratching the side of her neck and started to look around the classroom. There wasn't really anyone in at the moment. A few kids occupying the front and one really creepy emo all the way in the back listening to what looked to be an iPod or some MP3 player of the sort. Not her business, and Elena was definitely not going to try to make it her business. When she looked back to the front of the classroom, the guy who Elena had been debating on greeting or not, ended up greeting her. Good morning. She said back with a perky smile on. Are you from England or something? I love your accent. She said. It was refreshing to hear an English accent that wasn't in some form of an Original. Especially Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 am

Alex studied her face only to see the uncanny resemblance she had with Katherine who Damon was obsessed with for God knows how long. She doesn't seem to be like Katherine but looks can be deceiving, he thought to himself. "Yes, I've been from Exeter. Thanks."He replied. He never saw the need to like where he really came from since he doubt anyone would bother themselves to search for a record about him. "Are you a local here? I'm Alex by the way."He extended his hand towards Elena.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 am

Elena smiled and nodded, completely pretending to know where this "Exeter" place was. Maybe if she wasn't so bloody busy with that cheerleading crap, or all this vampire nonsense she could have learned about it from Ric or Mr. Tanner. She laughed when he asked if she was a local. She'd always been asked that, but never in that way. She shook his hands and nodded. You could say that. She told him with a smile. Yeah, I've lived here my entire life. She explained. So, how do you like Mystic Falls so far? She asked, trying to keep the conversation going. Sorry, I'm Elena. Nice to meet you. She addedd, almost completely forgetting she had yet to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

Alex wasn't sure if Elena really knew that place since it's not that famous compared to London but he decided to shrug it off since it wasn't that important. All he know is that he should try to befriend Elena. No, he wasn't planning in bringing her to any harm since it would piss of a lot of people or rather vampires. "I see."He commented when Elena said she'd lived there her entire life. "Is really animal attacks quite common in here?"He knew that vampires existed but he just wanted to know Elena's reaction to those things.There are a lot of things he needed to know what was really happening around not that he'd join forces with any side, he prefer to watch a little more. "Everyone's been welcoming and I can tell that I'm going to enjoy my stay here."He replied. It was a bit of the truth since he found a bloody werewolf as a friend of his. "Nice meeting you too."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:55 am

After she made the comment about living here her whole life, all she could think of doing at this point was nodding. Then he asked about animal attacks? So he heard about the vampire animal attacks from all the way in England? That was kind of spooky how everyone literally around the globe has heard of this place. Um, I guess. But thankfully they're becoming less frequent. Elena explained, desperately hoping to get off the subject before she said to much and tipped him off or something. Yeah, people have a habit of being really homey when you're in a small town like this. She agreed, grinning. Once you got past all the vampire attacks, Originals, Werewolves and witchcraft, this town wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 am

Alex nodded, trying to look that he bought Elena's explanation about the so called animal attacks that's been happening around their town. He could tell that Elena wasn't comfortable with the subject since she had some knowledge regarding the supernaturals around her. "It's a lovely town. I think it's not a bad decision to come here."He told her. Maybe he would settle in Mystics Falls for a while before they start suspecting that he's a vampire. "So is there any tips you could give me to survive here?"He asked trying to act nervous.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Elena nodded. Mystic Falls was definitely a great town once you got past all of the vampire and werewolves and hybrids. Oh my! The people were really nice and made you feel at home. To think of it, Mystic Falls was pretty much the best it ever was right before the vampires started showing up in May or something. When Alexander asked for tips she just laughed. Um, for one, don't walk around with open wounds. And stay out of the forest at night. You should be just fine. She told him with a helpful grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know people   Getting to know people Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know people
Page 1 of 1