Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 pm

It was a breezy November day in Mystic Falls and it was right around Thanksgiving. The trees in Virginia were now turning yellows and oranges and it was actually starting to look like Autumn in the Falls. Nikki was bundled up in her Khaki colored, winter coat and took off walking though the Founders Park. The breeze blowing through her hair, sent goosebumps up her arms. She wondered exactly how many people in this little town were what they pretended to be? How many Vampires and Werewolves were there? She found herself sitting in the middle of the park, on a bench, watching the leaves fall. It had been so long since she had had the time to watch the leaves or listen to the birds, that she almost forgot how it felt to be normal. She wished that she could find a friend here. Someone who could help her feel as normal as possible. "If only Huh?" she whispered to her self.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

Bites : 72
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm

I walked through founders park, it was getting cold out now. I had a warm hat and gloves so I was fine. When my mum told me I came from a long line of witches the week before I moved to Mystic Falls I new it must have been for a reason. Maybe there's other witches here, maybe other supernatural beings, I laughed as I thought about vampires or ware wolfs being real. Lost in my thoughts I walked into someone "[color=olive]Sorry, I didn't relise you were there."[/colour]I said apologeticly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Nikki bounced up and meet face to face with a girl. The girl looked about 15 or 16 and she had bright red hair and deep brown eyes. "Oh no, its totally fine. I'm Nikki." She said as she stuck out her hand for the girl to shake. This girl was obviously not from around here. She didnt have the pale skin that everyone else in town had. Her skin was tan. Nikki smiled at the girl. Maybe this could be the friend she was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:27 pm

"Ohh, okay. I'm Charlotte." I said taking her hand as she offered it. "So are you from around here?" I asked smiling. She seemed really nice and I was quite glad I walked into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 am

" I am. I mean I was..." Nikki broke the awkward silence with a quick laugh," Its kind of a long story." She said. Nikki loved that this girl seemed so normal, she hadn't seen her around before so maybe she was new. Maybe she was indeed normal. "What about you?Are you from around here?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:08 am

"I just moved here a few weeks ago" I replied, I really liked it here. "I'm from California." I said answering her next question. I hoped we could be friends because she seemed really nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 am

" California? Thats crazy. I've always wanted to go west. I've only been as far as Chicago." Nikki answered. She envied the girl for her California nature. She was probably used to beaches and warm weather... Nothing like the dreary weather of Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:56 am

Charlotte laughed. "I'v never been to Chicago, is it nice?" she asked. "I'm glad to get away from all the beaches." Charlotte said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Nikki Laughed slightly at Charlotte's question. " I guess it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Greenwater

Charlotte Greenwater

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Charlotte smiled "Cool, so what have you been up to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}   Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte} Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone a Little More Like Me {Nicole || Charlotte}
Page 1 of 1