Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Buying some stuff Staff_zps08fc6213

Buying some stuff Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Buying some stuff 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBuying some stuff Liz_zpse62da61aBuying some stuff 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Buying some stuff 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Buying some stuff Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Buying some stuff Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Buying some stuff Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Buying some stuff Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Buying some stuff Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Buying some stuff Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Buying some stuff Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Buying some stuff Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Buying some stuff Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Buying some stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 am

Alex was wandering around the town since he can't have himself sitting inside their apartment until he thought of a good thing to ease his boredom. It was still early and walking around the town wasn't a bad idea rather than sitting and watching television. He took some cash from the woman who was pretending to be his mom(she's under compulsion) and left with a strict order not to let anyone in.

He passed on the cafe where he and Erin had coffee together which made him wonder what she's doing at the moment. He was interested in her though he don't know why but he was certain (or atleast he thinks he's certain) that it wasn't romance. He may fancy the girl but it would pass. She'll age and die while he'll stay young and alive. As he passed by the stores, a music shop caught his eye. Alex loved music especially the old ones or also known as the classical music. He entered the store and started to look for any classical songs he could find.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Bites : 98

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 am

Myra sat in one of the isles at the store already, she was glancing through some old records that she found from the 80's or so. None of them were to her liking but she had to get something from the store to get mad at. She chuckled at the Elvis songs that she almost picked up. There were also some classical music cd's in the pile as well. She had picked up all of those and didn't leave any one the shelf just in case she broke one during her transition again. She hated to breaking them. She looked up and the scent of the musty store filled the air, it was just so nice and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 am

Alex strolled around the store and he found a girl sitting in one of the isles. He gave her a faint smile as he continued to look for some cd's. He saw some albums of the beach boys and beatles which he wasn't a fan of. Then there's Elvis as well. Before leaving the isle, he looked back at the girl only to see the cd's she was holding were the ones he was looking for. "I hate to bother you but are you going to buy all of that?"He asked in a polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 am

Myra noticed the young man walk past the isle and then come back again. She could tell that he was looking for a certain cd. She was hesitant to nod at the moment, she was almost embarrassing herself for buying all the cd's especially if he was looking for one of the ones she had on the floor. "I think so.. my cousin tends to break my first cd's so I usually end up buying more than one copy." she said quietly, she was lying of course. She didn't really have any family left from what she remembered. Most of them died in the fire that she had accidently set. It wasn't really her fault, she didn't see the candle there when she bumped the table. Her parents had been asleep that night when it happened. Tomorrow was the full moon for her and she did not want to take the chance. She had noticed that classical music did help a lot with her transformations. Suddenly she sensed another being in the room, she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 am

Alex finds her excused a bit silly though he believed her. He didn't see any reason why the girl would lie to him about cd's. "I never thought someone would still like listening to classical."He commented. If she were really buying all those cds for her own then she must love the genre. Alex thought that it was just the oldies who liked listening to those kind of stuff but apparently he was wrong. "Does any of those cd's include symphony no. 40 in G minor?"He asked the girl. Mozart's music was his favorite followed by Beethoven. Despite enjoying some of the current music in the period, Alex thinks that nothing can beat the classical genre.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 am

"I think so... also one contained the Moonlight Sonata. Funny name" She chuckled under her breath. She did not know why she thought the name was funny. Mainly because she was a werewolf and the thought of moonlight actually being in a song name was funny for her during a transformation. "So, do you like classical? I would assume you would as your asking about it."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 am

"Why do you think it's funny?"Alex tried not to raise an eyebrow for the strangeness of the girl. In 600 years of his existence, he hasn't heard someone said that the title was funny. He didn't think it was funny in anyway unless it's an inside joke. "There's a Mozart collection, there?"He asked as he was trying to peek on the cd's that she was holding. "Yes, I do. My mum and I both liked the genre."He felt the need to lie. Maybe the girl would give him if he used the woman under his compulsion as an excused. "I'm Alex by the way."He extended his hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:39 pm

"There might be one there." She smiled and looked through them. There were about five discs of them. She wasn't too willing to let them go as she wanted to listen to them the next day. She blushed a little, she just thought about it just because. She heard him introduce himself, "I am Myra, nice to meet you. Have you lived around Mystic Falls for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:59 pm

"Can you please spare one for me? For my mother, at least?"He asked the girl, hoping that she'll give him the copy he was looking for. Alex smiled as Myra introduced herself. "Nice meeting you too. Yes, I've been here for awhile now." Alex then wondered how long he would be staying at Mystic Falls. Small town wasn't his thing, he preferred staying in cities but what kind of bored vampire would want to miss the action when the originals were around? "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

"I just came to town, my family is from Russia though I was kind of born here I think. I could spare you a copy. But I think there is more to this. I don't think its for your mother's sake." She could detect that he was lying. Some of her wolf sense was feeling it. She knew that this would not change anything. She looked through the cd's and set it aside.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:34 am

Hearing that Myra's family came from Russia, Alex could recall his experience from that country. He could say that Russia wasn't definitely his scene. "You're not sure if you're really born here?"He asked just because he was curious. Alex eyed twinkled with amusement. It was very rare for him to be caught lying and it made him wonder how did she knew it. She could be a witch...or something else, he thought. If she were just a plain human, he would give her an award for that. Alex raised his hand in defeat. "Lying is bad but I just want that cd badly though I'm serious about my mum liking that." If his mother had lived long enough to know who Mozart was, she would probably like his music just like his son. "How did you know I lied?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:42 am

"Facial expressions and tone of voice. Lets just say that I learned from an early age to figure things out." She smiled and handed him the cd. "My parents did mention Mystic Falls awhile ago when they still lived. But I think they destroyed my birth certificate for some reason." She thought it would be interesting to make him think that she was human. She had a feeling that he might be a vampire, she didn't really care though even though she knew about the enemy thing in history.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:06 am

"Then if I change my facial expression and tone, my lie would be believable next time?"He joked. He'd been lying as long as he could remember, it was as if he mastered the craft but unfortunately, he hasn't mastered it as he thought. "Thank you very much, Myra."He smiled and took the cd. That's odd. Alex then came up with the conclusion that she's a vampire or a werewolf though there's still the possibility that she's human and he's overthinking himself. "Oh, that sounds strange..So did you had a tour around the town?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:15 am

"No, I haven't really had much time to tour the town yet." She smile, this guy was catching onto something and she wondered how comfortable he felt with the idea. She wondered how old he must be.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Since curiosity strike him again, Alex wouldn't feel at eased once he knew what the girl was. He might be overthinking it or he was just being his paranoid self but he just felt the need to know. "Well since you spared me one of this."He lifted the cd and continued,""How about I repay it by showing you some places?"He asked in the nicest tone.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm

"That would be nice." She smiled, coming to town and getting offered a tour from a handsome guy. Things were looking good, even if he might be a vampire... She just gave him a smile and got up with the music in hand. She was going to buy all of these for the next night. She also needed to get some pain killers as well because she always felt very sore after each transformation. Her body kept on thinking that it was the first transformation. She wished that all this would stop soon though she was not worried too much about the sun and the moon curse that every one seemed to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:55 am

"That's good."Alex smiled. He was happy that he could gather some information about Myra. At least the originals and Damon wouldn't be the one who would keep him busy if he decided to join the drama whirling around. "When will you want this tour?"He asked her. Time was nothing for him since he was mostly free. Instead of drinking alcohol, he could do something a bit more productive.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 am

"Today would be nice. But not tomorrow, I am busy tomorrow. Its the all day homework day. I tend to do that." She chuckled a little bit. Of course it was that day tomorrow but it was also a full moon. She did not want to spoil that though.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:08 pm

"Do you have any places to visit in mind?"He asked her. Having the tour for the day was good considering that he would only stay inside the apartment after he bought the cd. Seemed to be the studious type, Alex thought as she said that she would do the homework tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:13 pm

"No where in particular. Maybe some old historical sites or places I would need to know to survive in this place?" She smiled and held the cd's. She was ready to pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Alex stood still as he thought of a nice place to show. "There was this cave of some sort where some people were trapped or something. There's also the infamous Grill."He suggested. "You can take your pick, really."He said with shrug.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 pm

"I have been to the grill already. There are some weird people there." She giggled. She was ready to go about just anywhere. Maybe later she could tell him her suspicions on what he is and such. She really did not want him knowing what she was.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 pm

"Eh, there could be weirdo's in there.So the grill wouldn't be on the list. "He started to walk slowly hoping that Myra would follow him to the cashier to pay for the cd. "There's a cafe somewhere here. The forest can be a good place only if you're a hiker."He told her. He gestured for Myra to pay her cds first since he would only pay for one.
Back to top Go down
Myra Anderson

Myra Anderson

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:52 pm

"The woods would be nice perhaps." She set the cd's down and paid for them. She also smiled and motioned to the clerk that she would also pay for Alex's. She picked up her purchases and walked out of the door hoping she would be followed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:59 pm

"The woods it is then."He agreed. At least she wasn't the kind of girl who would think that he's a creepy guy by giving a tour in the forest where people are rare. Alex was about to complain when Myra also payed for his cd but it was already late. "You know, it's not necessary but thank you."He said as he followed her to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buying some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying some stuff   Buying some stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Buying some stuff
Page 1 of 1