Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aWork and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 pm

It was the next day and I was walking in with my work clothes on, which consisted of jeans, black converse, and a white t-shirt. My hair was up in a ponytail as my make up was settle. My eyes looked around for Nic to see where I was needed. Walking towards the back room I was humming and smiling the whole time. My first day back at work and I was going to be working besides Nic. Nothing could ruin this night. Nothing...except the supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 pm

I smile and look up from my seat as Erin walks in the backroom. I stand and peck her lips. I'm dressed in grey jeans, a button down black shirt with my sleeves cuffed at my elbows, and combat boots. My leather jacket sits on a chair behind me. Just you and me working today. It should be a slow day, as you noticed. No one's here. I chuckle and take her hand. Come on. I grab a waitress thing off the back of the door and hand it to her before leading her out front. I get behind the bar and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 pm

The smile on my lips never left as I was so happy that this was happening. The Grill was so empty as there was no one there. It was simply just Nic and I standing behind the bar as the music was playing softly in the background. The lights were slightly dim. "So, what do you want me to do until people show up?" I asked Nic as my blue eyes then slowly looked up at him at that moment. I noticed how much taller he was than I. His arms looks great in his top, but I could not think about it now. I was working.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 pm

I gesture to the back. Set up for lunch time, please. I have to pre make some things. I nod and smile. I start to mix a lemon drop together. I work quickly. Tossing the mixer up above my head and catch it behind my back. All the while I smile. World about to get a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:05 pm

I smiled at him before I then walked to the back and prepared everything for the lunch time tomorrow. Slowly humming, I turned on the radio in the back so then I could at least sing to something. Singing was a past time of mine, but I hated singing in front of people. Being in the back, though, I thought that maybe Nic would not hear me. A Carrie Underwood song came on, not knowing the title, but I knew the song. I was singing softly as I then danced in place as I then kept preparing for the lunch hour ahead.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:47 pm

I chuckle as her voice rings out throughout the place. I smile as she dances. Wonderful show, Rinny. I chuckle and watch as a group of four guys comes in. They take a seat at the bar in front of me. What can I get you gentlemen? . They smirk and glance at Erin. One of them speaks up A few of her maybe. I smirk back at them. Sorry boys, she's taken. You can have a few Jack Daniels. He's free. their smirks disappear as they nod quietly. I pour them each a shot of Jack and push them across the bar for them.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 pm

I heard costumers come in, look up, and then back down at the preparation I was doing for all of the materials for a salad. I could hear what Nic was saying to the guys, all thanks to the cameras. My eyes were wide as my lips parted a bit as I then whispered, "He said that...for me?" My eyes looked back at Nic to see that the guys smirks fell as they grabbed the Jack Daniels. A smile was on my lips the whole time I was working. It was then that I knew that Nic would do anything to make sure that I was safe and out of harms way. I would keep him safe as well, for I was still able to kick supernatural ass.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:24 pm

I meet Erin's eyes and offer a small smile as I realize she heard what I said from the security cameras. A few women my age walk in and sit next to the men. What can I get you ladies? They offer coy smiles. One of them speaks up. I think we'll take you home with us. I smirk and raise my eyebrows. I gesture to Erin. You'll have to take that up with her. They turn around on their stools and face Erin. They cross their arms. Well, what's it to you if we take him home? I look at her and raise my eyebrows. This is the first time she has to establish a relationship with me. I consider her to be my girlfriend, but I don't know what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 pm

After wiping my hands and walking over to be besides Nic, I grabbed his hand and said, "I see that you can not take him home for I am taking him home with me." After I stated that, I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips in front of the costumers who were glaring at me. I was a protective person and I was protecting Nic. After kissing him for a couple of seconds, I pulled back and went onto my feet once more. "As you can see ladies, he is with me." I smiled a bit and looked at Nic.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:32 pm

I smile slightly and wrap an arm around her waist. I look at the three women and men. They stare. I'm sorry, gentlemen was she not clear enough? I lean down and cup her face in my hands. I kiss her deeply for a few seconds before pulling back and looking at the crowd. Does that answer your question? They all grumble and turn back to their drinks. I smile at Erin and peck her lips again. I'm going home with you, huh? I chuckle and smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:36 pm

I laugh a bit as he chuckled at my response. "Unless you want me to go home with you. Either way..." That was when I bit my lip and looked into his eyes at that moment. I never usually showed off in public about how much I loved someone, but Nic was different. He made me feel like a princess. One of my hands went onto his chest as I then whispered, "I guess we proved our point to them, huh? But the real question is, am I your girlfriend Mr.Sparks?" I wanted to know what he thought of me. I hoped that it was the same that I felt of him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm

I smile softly. Considering you live with your brother, my place is probably better. I wink and kiss her again. Yes, I believe so Ms. Smith. I smile at her and kiss her temple. Two customers walk in and stand at the hostess stand waiting for a table. Fun's over. Back to work, sweetheart. I peck her lips again before letting go of her and turning back to the bar. The customers recognize me. Afternoon Nicolas! The old couple smiles and waves. I wave back and smile. Good to see you Mr. and Mrs. Walters. they smile as Erin walks over
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm

I smile as I then grab two menus and walk up to the elderly couple. "Welcome to the Grill. Would you two like a booth or a table?" I asked them as my blue eyes never left them. My heart was beating a bit fast as I knew that Nic was looking at us the whole time. The image of his blue eyes was stuck in my mind as was his smile. As I waited for the elderly couple to answer my question, I looked at Nic quickly before I looked back at the couple. My smile grew a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:57 pm

I smile. The table next to the window. I say in my head. By the window please, deary. I smile to myself. I pour the guys more Jack and put the bottle back. It's good to work with her. I think I'm actually falling in love with Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:03 pm

I smile and nod as I then guide them to the window that was near the window. I set down their menus for them as I then watched them get seated. "What would you two like to drink?" I asked them as I then stepped back for them to get their own space. A strand of my bangs fell from the ponytail as I then pushed it behind my ear. My hands were folded then as I waited for their order. I knew that they must of been regulars as Nic knew them well. He must have known what they wanted to drink already.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:08 pm

They chuckle and speak again. Nic'll know when you ask him; thank you dear. they smile. I chuckle to myself. I know exactly what the two of them want.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:10 pm

I smile and then nod once more. "I will let you guys have a moment to look at the menu and I will go get your drinks. I will be right back." I then walked away towards Nic as I was still smiling. For some reason, the elderly couple was making me smile from ear to ear. Maybe because I hope that I could be happy like that someday. Maybe I can be happy like that with Nic. I met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 pm

I smile as she walks up. I mix together a bud light and tonic with a squeeze if line for Mr. Walters and a jack and tonic with lime for Mrs. Walters. I slide the drinks across the counter for Erin. I smile brightly. They order the same thing every time. Mr. Walters likes bud light and tonic with a squeeze of lemon. It's weird but he likes it. Mrs. Walters likes Jack and tonic with lime. I always cut them off after two glasses. I water down their second glasses a little bit. They get drunk easily. I chuckle. I prefer not to intoxicate the elderly. They're also basically deaf, so don't worry they can't hear me. I smile softly at Erin. Yep, I'm falling in love.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:20 pm

I laugh a bit as I then grabbed the two drinks and smiled a bit more at him. "Okay. I will remember that. I will be right back Nic." I threw him a wink before I then started to walk back to the cute couple as I gave both of them their drinks at that moment. "There we go. Now, what can I get you guys to eat?" I asked as I then pulled out my note pad to write down the order for the cook to for couple. My blue eyes looked at the two of them at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:34 pm

I smile to myself and lean back against the counter. I walk to the back and fire up the fryers. I know what they want. I think he knows. I hear them laugh as they see me walk back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I laugh a bit as I then looked back at him. "I think he does. I will bring out your meal." after I walk towards the back where Nic was. "You knew their whole order?" I asked him as I then chuckled a bit and stood besides him as I got the dishes ready at that moment for whatever they were going to be eating that evening.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 pm

I smile and drop a bag of fries in the burner to cook. I grab two burgers from the fridge and set them on the grill. I flip them over and turn back to Erin as they cook. They've been coming for years. They're regulars. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 pm

I laugh a bit along with his chuckle. My eyes looked back at the couple as I smiled a bit at them. "They are so in love after all of these years, huh?" I whispered as I then found myself hugging myself as I smiled happily at the couple. "I want to be lucky like that one day...." I whispered once more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 pm

I smile and turn off the fryer. I flip the hamburgers over and wrap my arms around her. I kiss her lips gently and look at her. You will. we will. My voice is soft. My eyes are kind.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:21 am

The smile on my lips stayed where it was as I then tilted my head back and looked at him with my gentle eyes. He was so kind to me when him and I just were getting to know one and other. As he said those words to me, I stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips. Then I got back done onto the flats of my feet as I then whispered, "You will as well Nic. I know you will." With me...hopefully. I thought that last bit to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)   Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and Other Stuff (Nic//Erin)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next