Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61a"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}   "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:13 am

The bottle was set down lightly on the table between the pair; Elizabeth, evidently, didn't get the hint, or she did and just decided to pass it off as an obvious activity. "Four beds huh, that sounds pretty.... fun" James replied, looking momentarily down to his Corona beer and span the bottle around in a 90 degree fashion which ended with the label facing out.

He smirked at Elizabeth's reply about the animal blood, it was pretty disgusting. James had only tried it once, nibbled on a moose, and could barely stomach the taste as the chunky blood forced itself down his newbie-vamp throat. "Well then, thank god for blood bags" He noted to her, and tried to keep his voice rather low, as to not attract attention from hunters and the like.
"So when did you want to do this, 'escape'?" James questioned her, the smirk was yet again on his face while he thought about the first thing they would do when they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}   "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 pm

I looked at him as i started on my second drink of choice. I loved sex on the beach, but besides blood, frozen jack and cokes are amazing. Ohhh, that and white hot chocolate with dark chocolate chips, whipped cream and a hint of pepermint..... I needed to calm myself down before i got ahead of myself.

"I havent been to the house in a while, and it does get a little chilly. I need to do some shopping and get a maniqure. Maybe tomorrow?" I asked him before taking another bite of my salad. The almonds and veggies were great, which was strange. We must have gotten here right after the delivery truck.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}   "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 pm

James looked at her - just looked, didn't really blink, or say anything. He just sat there, beer in hand, burger in front of him as he took a bite of a fry that was located beside it. He was looking forward to this little getaway, especially since they both seemed to need it. Just to get away from their exes, friends, family that could hurt them; Just anything that could set them off, that seemed to be what the trip was about. Well that and to get to know eachother better, which James thought was a great idea.

He nodded to her, not taking his eyes off of her face. "yeah alright, that sounds good." He replied, "That'll give me time to get some blood bags together, so we don't need to resort to anything.... brutal"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}   "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

I smiled at him. I didnt think I had smiled this much since Jer-bear and I were together. I sighed slightly at the thought. Hopefully it went unnoticed. "Well, at least pack some warm clothes. Its up on a mountian. Far away from the town we have to drive through to get there." I told him before finishing my salad. I quickly looked at my nails. I wonder if I could get one of my frineds to go with me for a spa date. I wondered to myself. But who would I take.

"You know, for Damon to know something wasnt up, we have to leave at seperate times. We cant really be physically together untill after we leave tomorrow." I said pondering Damon's mind.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}   "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:35 pm

James nodded to her, the same smile that was on her face appeared to spread to his but became a tad more wide. "Don't worry about me, I am sure we will be fine with just a fur rug" He said, and tried to be subtle about the underlying hint. That was something James was looking forward to, probably most of all in his life, was the soon-to-be-getaway with Elizabeth. Well, there was one other time, the first time that him and Bonnie.... consummated their love. But that was when he was human, needy, wanting to spend every day in doubt of no friends.

He took another drink of his beer, finishing off the bottle and set it to the side. "It's Damon, I am sure he will know something is up already." He noted, "But if you want to, then that is fine with me. Would like to at least get this getaway done right before I get my neck repeatedly snapped" He smirked, the thought seemed rather pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}   "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm

I raised one eyebrow at his hints. I knew what he was hinting to but if someone were to be here, I didnt want them to hound in on us. I grabbed the check before he could as it was laid down. I finished my second SotB and grabbed my purse. "I'll see you soon... and in one piece." I said before stealing a kiss.

I walked to the register and saw Matt. He was a great friend so I wasnt going to compel him. I paid for our tab then left the grill. I looked to James' car then started walking to downtown Mystic falls. My spa date was coming so soon she didnt even let me have time to do anything with James. Oh well, we were going to be doing a lot of things here soon. All in time though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}   "A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"A lunch date. As friends?" {Eli || James}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2