Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Long, Winding Abyss Staff_zps08fc6213

The Long, Winding Abyss Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Long, Winding Abyss 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Long, Winding Abyss Liz_zpse62da61aThe Long, Winding Abyss 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Long, Winding Abyss 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Long, Winding Abyss Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Long, Winding Abyss Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Long, Winding Abyss Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Long, Winding Abyss Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Long, Winding Abyss Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Long, Winding Abyss Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Long, Winding Abyss Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Long, Winding Abyss Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Long, Winding Abyss Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Long, Winding Abyss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

The Long, Winding Abyss Empty
PostSubject: The Long, Winding Abyss   The Long, Winding Abyss EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm

After World War Three over Elena with Damon, I let my feet shuffle against the black abyss of the street that I had grown to become friends with. Fights that led to my face being smashed into the ground, or just passing out from a long day of hunting, I had grown to know the street like a brother, who actually was somewhat nurturing (unlike someone). My feet grew heavy, so with quick thinking, I sped to Elena's house.
The tree in front of her window was still slightly bare from the crisp Winter season that was drawing to a near end. My hands gripped the rough bark, slightly digging my thumb into the deep layers. All I could think about was why Damon didn't love her. Elena clearly had feelings for him, no matter how much denying she can do. She feels it, but can't quite put the two together. She knows that Damon will most likely never change, I know that too. I sped up the tree, chips of bark falling beneath my feet. My back leaned against the branch that cupped my entire body perfectly, almost like the Italian furniture at the boarding house. My green orbs bore holes into the glass of the window. She was sleeping lightly, almost like a puppy in a new home, not exactly sure if she wants to sleep, but decides that a light doze would do. I sighed lightly, knowing that my heart would never stop loving the sight before me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: The Long, Winding Abyss   The Long, Winding Abyss EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 am

Elena was in a deep sleep as she turned her asleep face to the window where, unknown to her, Stefan was gazing at her. In her mind she was dreaming of seeing her mother again. Her Sommers mother. It killed her never seeing her anymore. Never waking up to the smell of breakfast in the morning or coming down to her perfume, which now that you think about it was probably vervain. As Elena would finally come to leave her mother again, she woke up quickly, gasping heavily as if she couldn't breathe, which she could. Her eyes were still blurry from being asleep, but she saw something out of her window. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Was it Stefan? Was Stefan sitting on a tree, staring at her? She wobbled over to the window and opened it. "Stefan? Is that you? What are you doing her? Am I dreaming again?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Long, Winding Abyss   The Long, Winding Abyss EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:44 pm

I snapped my head up, "Elena. Uhm, I-I was just uh-" I shook my head from being at such a loss of words. "I just wanted to check up on you." Lie. I rolled my eyes, knowing that she would see past my lies. My hand reached forward and gently caressed her pink cheek that had the outlines from her pillow freshly and temporarily carved into her cheek. "Elena, I have something to tell you."
My fingers shook a little, realizing that she would not take this the easy way.
I jumped from the branch and into the room, "I think you should sit down for this." I could see the confusion written all over her face as I sat down on the bed.
Once she sat, I looked in her in the eyes, "Elena, I'm leaving town, f-for good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long, Winding Abyss   The Long, Winding Abyss Empty

Back to top Go down

The Long, Winding Abyss
Page 1 of 1