Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Extremely long day Staff_zps08fc6213

Extremely long day Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Extremely long day 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nExtremely long day Liz_zpse62da61aExtremely long day 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Extremely long day 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Extremely long day Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Extremely long day Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Extremely long day Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Extremely long day Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Extremely long day Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Extremely long day Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Extremely long day Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Extremely long day Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extremely long day Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Extremely long day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Extremely long day   Extremely long day EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Today sucked ass. In the morning I hit my head on the door and have had a headache with me all day which didnt make sense to me since Im a hybrid, was late to second and missed a huge test, dropped my lunch on the floor so I had nothing to eat, my mom called and said I was grounded for stealing her liquor bottle that I never even heard of and then for practice I had to deal with a pissed of coach. Today wasn't my day but at least its over. After practice I got all my gear and headed to the locker room I went to open it and then all my stuff fell out. I dropped.my football stuffed and groaned. "Fuck my life." I said for probably the millionth time today. I ran a hand through my hair and went down to pick up my stuff. I need a drink.
Back to top Go down

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely long day   Extremely long day EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm

I had left practice a littler earlier, just so I could go shower and relax before everyone else came running for the showers. With my luck, right as I was about to kick back for a nap - the entire team ran in, wailing and everything. I swear, if they were not my teammates I would have kicked all their asses for just being so impossibly loud, and without even any particular reason. It was especially deafening now that I had acute hearing, and it was going to send me into a rage any moment - I could feel that much. Right as I was about to snap, I noticed Tyler - he seemed a bit irritated, and I felt bad for him. I never really knew him, but I wanted to meet him.

As I contemplated walking over to him, I hesitated - not knowing whether he would lash out or not. His scent was foreign, and he seemed strong so I didn't want to mess with him, especially in a time of frustration. But he dropped the contents of his bag on the ground and seemed in a frenzy to pick them up. In an act of kindness I ran over and dropped to my knees, helping him throw stuff in his bag. After we had finished I smiled and held my hand out to him, so we could shake and meet formally. "Bad day man? Andrew Rossi, by the way - and you are Tyler... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely long day   Extremely long day EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:47 pm

When I stared to pick my stuff up while cursing to myself one of the guys from the football team came over to help me pick my stuff up. Something was a little off about him but I didnt sense a threat. After we picked up all my things he stuck out his hand. "Extremly and yea Tyler Lockwood." I said shaking his hand. I didnt know all the players on the team personally so it was cool to meet one member. "Rossi?" I asked remebering that was Irene's last name.
Back to top Go down

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely long day   Extremely long day EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

As he shook my hand, I smiled even bigger - a new friend had been made. Whether he wanted to be my friend or not, he just swore an oath that we would be, so that made me happy. Tyler Lockwood, I hadn't actually known his last name - and the only reason I knew his first name was because he was a good football player, excellent at covering me on the field. As I pulled my hand back I patted Tyler on the back, in apology of his bad day - we all had them, but he needed to be cheered up. And maybe he knew mother, I mean - I was the only other person in town with the last name Rossi, other than Irene. "Nice to meet you man, and anyway for me to help that bad day become a good one? And yes, Rossi - like my mother, Irene. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely long day   Extremely long day EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Blood. I thought as he asked me what could make my day better but also mixed with some alcohol. "Its nice to meet you too and nah days almost over so I could just kick back after this." I told him. I cant wait to get home.
I stood shocked at Andrew when he said Irene was his mother. OMG how old is Irene and Ray? "Nothing its just Irene is one of my closest friends ams I didnt know she had a kid." I said. Ray and Irene didnt look like the type to be mothers.
Back to top Go down

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely long day   Extremely long day EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 pm

So he did know my mother, that was interesting. It seemed most supernatural beings in Mystic Falls knew Irene, and that was reassuring. Surely that meant I had some good connections, between Jordan and Irene - I had it made, technically. With one arm I threw my football bag over my shoulder and patted Tyler on the back, trying to at least be friendly. Hell, I had a bottle of bourbon in my bag right now, maybe I would share it with him. I laughed before speaking to him, a vicious grin on my face. "Yea man, she adopted me. So technically she found a kid, not have one. Besides that, if you wanna loosen up - I have some bourbon in my bag, if you have a place to go where we don't get caught. Some place where you can tel me exactly what you are."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely long day   Extremely long day EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Andrew was starting to send off alarms in my head. He was a bit to forward and when he said what you really are something felt off. "Thanks but I don't think alcohol will fix this kind of day." I told him. I wanted a drink but this didn't seem like the right time. I grabbed my stuff together and threw it all in my bag, I'll just take a shower at home. "See you around Andrew." I said getting ready to leave. Something really was off about him and I was sensing something familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extremely long day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extremely long day   Extremely long day Empty

Back to top Go down

Extremely long day
Page 1 of 1