Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Truth Behind The Lie  Staff_zps08fc6213

The Truth Behind The Lie  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Truth Behind The Lie  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Truth Behind The Lie  Liz_zpse62da61aThe Truth Behind The Lie  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Truth Behind The Lie  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Truth Behind The Lie  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Truth Behind The Lie  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Truth Behind The Lie  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Truth Behind The Lie  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Truth Behind The Lie  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Truth Behind The Lie  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Truth Behind The Lie  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Truth Behind The Lie  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Truth Behind The Lie  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Truth Behind The Lie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Bites : 21
Awesomeness : 0

The Truth Behind The Lie  Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:07 pm

"Yes, Maxine - I am sure he's dead." I said, walking up to the Mansion, holding my Cell in my right hand. "You need to quit worrying. I love you, Maxine. I'll be back soon, Oh, and make sure you do some 'collecting'," I said, making a stretched smile. I hung up after saying goodbye to Maxxie, and fixed my hair. My dress made look like Aphrodite, except I don't have blond hair - I have a light brown. My french red high heels were strapped securely onto my feet. I actually still had trouble walking in them, but having more sense of balance helped me. I had a luscious smile, walking in, seeing people dance. "Well damn, I should've brought Maxine hear - to get her mind off of -" I stopped myself abruptly, not wanting to say his name. I'd rather eat shit twice and die, than say his name again. It might be a good thing that I didn't bring Maxine because if both of us got out of control, who knows what would happen.

I continued to walk in looking for a girl - a Vampire at that. She was the one who had dated him, and I just think it's right to tell her the whole truth about him. She was right about him turning us, but she doesn't know the whole truth, I thought, walking to a table, sitting down. I called over to a waiter, holding a tray with a fine bottle of champagne. He gave me the whole bottle, and I didn't even have to compel him. I grinned as I took a drink straight from the bottle. I scanned the entire room, looking for the girl, but there was no sign of her. I saw her before - at least maybe once or twice. I had downed the bottle within a matter of minutes, and called another waiter over, asking for another bottle.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Kol killed him. He actually killed him! I was so over joyed when he did it. Why did I feel like this? Was it because I wanted him dead? Or was it because I flipped that switch after the argument? Well whatever it was, I am not going to think deeply about it.

After Damon and i chated civily, I walked into the dinning part of the manison. I remembered decorating for different events and i was always placed here and tyler was outside. I swear the Mayor hates me because of the closness of ty and I. I passed on the acohol and went for a diet coke. How on earth could this night get any better?
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:48 pm

I finally decided to get up off my skinny ass, and find Ms. Salvatore. I glided through people again, trying to fight the temptation from killing every single Human in the building. I knew there were other Vampires here, and to them I probably stuck out like a sore thumb. Suddenly, I thought I saw her walk into the dinning area. I walked faster, with a smile on my face. I looked on to see a woman with blond hair, holding a diet Coke. "Ms. Salvatore? It's a pleasure to meet you." I said, smiling, walking up to her. "You did a great favor for me and my friend Maxine for having Kol kill David." I started to explain. "There's even more you don't know about him, and why he actually came to Mystic Falls. Yes, the whole killing Klaus thing was what he wanted, but then, the second thing he wanted became more of an obsession." I said in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Kol's stupid phone just had to get water logged when he threw him into the river. The sick son of a bitch. I took a sip of my pop and placed it down. I heard my voice with an unkown tone to it. I looked to see a woman with dark blonde hair. How did she know I begged Kol to kill him? How does she know me? How does she know him? I asked myself mentally.

"Um please come stand over here. Let's talk shall we?" i didnt offer my hand. Ever since Elijah felt my power I never touched anyone else, but Kol. "I feel as though I am at a great disadvantage. You know my name but I dont know yours. And if my senses dont lie to me, I would say your a newborn." her tone tunred into you that Rebekah would use, all to alike. All to similair.
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 pm

I smiled as I walked over to where Ms. Salvatore gestured to. "My apologies for my sudden intrusion. Yes, I am a Newborn." I said, smiling. "Maxine is a day older than I am, and my Name is Evetta Lidiya Vasilka. Me and her were ... "His" Donors." I said in disgust. "'Master' Crow has kept a few things from everyone. He was here for one thing, and one thing only - The Doppleganger, Elena Gilbert." I said, looking at Liz, giving her the serious look, making her know I wasn't lying. "He had heard that her blood was very appetizing from Klaus, and wanted to kill Klaus, and have the Doppleganger for his own greed, and obsession." I said, still looking at Elizabeth. 'David may be dead, but there's still one person who will eventually hear of his death, and come and try to have Elena." I said, finally getting to the main point. "His name is Devon Lambert - Maxine's father." I said, biting my lip. "He is Maxine's father, and he was turned before Maxine right after Maxine was born. His age might not seem to make him intimidating, but David taught him everything he knew, which will make him hard to kill." I said, taking a breath. "Maxine doesn't know that her father is working for David, and he'll be after Maxine, and anyone involving Ms. Gilbert." I said, looking into Elizabeth's eyes. "I'm sorry for all the trouble Mr. Crow has caused you. You are such a wonderful woman. I was wondering if any of your friends would help me get rid of Mr. Lambert. I will tell Maxine about it when the time is right. If she encounters him on her own, who knows what she'll do. She will probably end up hurting people, along with herself, so for now, I would like to keep her out of this for the time being." I smiled. I was completely happy that I got all of that out at one time. I hope I didn't annoy Ms. Salvatore with my talking, but this was extremely serious business. "I was also wondering if we'd be able to be friends as well? I only know you and The Mikealsons, and I don't have anyone else besides Maxine."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:13 pm

I listened as she talked. I was drinking my diet coke. I had a mouthfull when she told me that we had yet another vampire out after Elena who could be as strong and deadly as David. i spit it out all over a waiter. He got very angry. I grabbed him by his tie. "You will not remember this. If anyone asks, your girlfriend likes to get kinky with you and a diet coke in the bathroom." I fixxed his tie and sent his happy as on his way.

"Why did you choose to tell me about it? Why not one of her boyfriends, a.k.a: my uncles, or maybe even Elena herself?" I asked trying to find my phone to text someone. I looked at her at the friends comment. "Seems if our journey's together are just getting started." i told her fumbling with my purse. Then I remembered I lost it on the bridge after David's death.
Back to top Go down
Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

Evetta Lidiya Vasilka

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 pm

I smiled at Liz, and said, "You should be the first to know because David's accomplice will most likely come after you first, since you dated him, and then finally make his way to Elena. That's how the son of a bitch works." I said, being honest. "Mr. Lambert is not in Mystic Falls yet, but he will, and don't when that time will come, but I have a very bad feeling when he does come," I said, biting my lip. "We should go look for Elena and your Uncles." I said, smiling at Ms. Salvatore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind The Lie    The Truth Behind The Lie  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind The Lie
Page 1 of 1