Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Truth Or Dare Staff_zps08fc6213

Truth Or Dare Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Truth Or Dare 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTruth Or Dare Liz_zpse62da61aTruth Or Dare 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Truth Or Dare 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Truth Or Dare Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Truth Or Dare Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Truth Or Dare Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Truth Or Dare Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Truth Or Dare Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Truth Or Dare Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Truth Or Dare Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Truth Or Dare Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Truth Or Dare Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Truth Or Dare

Go down 
+3
Elizabeth Montague
Ravyn Daniels
Stefan_Salvatore
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm

My feet were propped up on the coffee table, a smirk plastered on my face thinking about what Damon would say if he saw my shoes, which were covered with dirt from hunting, on the table he had imported from Italy. My smirk soon faded after I tried repeatedly to call him, no answer.
'Ah, what the hell.' I scrolled through my contact list, 'Creep, too geeky, accidentally bit his brother," I stopped when I came upon Ravyn and Irene's numbers. The smirk flew back onto my face thinking of the last time we had spent the day/night together. An innocent truth or dare game had turned into a frenzy. I pressed send first for Ravyn's cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 pm

I was getting ready to go back to Rebekah's place when my cell phone went off. I dug it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. What does Stefan want? I thought as I opened up his message. I smirk found its way onto my face. I got into my car and pulled out of the parking lot that belonged to the Mystic Grill . I quickly made my way to the Salvatore Boarding house. I parked out front and made my way to the porch. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Right after sending the message, I texted Irene this message:

'Boarding House in 10 minutes, a game awaits.'

I smirked as I sent the message to her. There was a knock on the door, which I assumed was Ravyn knocking. I was about to walk to the door when I remembered that I couldn't invite her in. I groaned, "Elizabeth! Can you come down here!" I peeked out the window to see if it was her, and sure enough, there was Ravyn standing on the doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 pm

I was sitting in my room, doodling little things on my piece of paper when I heard Stefan call me. I silently scooted my chair away from my desk and and left my room. I walked down the stairs and saw Stefan at the door. That's when I knew he needed me to invite a vampire in. I smiled lightly as I opened the door. "There's one of my favorite regulars. Please come in Ravyn." I smirked as I held the door open for her to enter. It seemed that was the only thing I did in the house, besides everyone's laundry.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Irene was absentmindedly pouring herself a drink, bored, when her phone vibrated. She smiled, hoping that she would be free of her boredom, and fished it out of her pocket. Her smile became wider as she saw who had messaged her. Stefan. The last time they had hung out together their little game of truth or dare had become a craziness she wouldn't even try to understand.

She quickly read the message and pocketed her cellphone with a grin. Time to go to the Boarding House. But before that, she went into her kitchen and grabbed some drinks. She wasn't sure if they still had any alcohol, as last time she had been there they had consumed a lot of it.

Irene didn't even bother to take her car, instead, she just ran to the Boarding House, a great box of assorted drinks in her arms. The Boarding House came into view and she could make out Ravyn standing at the door. Irene heard Elizabeth invite her in and she couldn't help but smile. She was sure they were going to have a great, insane and awesome stay.

She made her way to the house and ran in, not even bothering to ring the doorbell. Stefan was expecting her, after all, and she was in no mood for those formalities. Irene was just anxious for their game to begin.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:50 pm

I smirked when Elizabeth answered the door and invited me in. "Thank you, you know you're my favorite human right?" I said smiling as i stepped through the threshold no longer held back by the invisible barrier that once stopped me. "Just don't tell the others that I said that!" I stated chuckling under my breath. As I walked into the living room and plopped down on one of the arm chairs. "What's up Stefy?" I asked using the nickname I gave him. Suddenly Irene popped up into the living room with bottles in her arms. I raised my eyebrow. "Starting trouble are we?" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:58 pm

"I'm doing awesome." I smirked towards Ravyn. I tapped my foot, impatiently waiting for Irene. As soon as my foot touched the ground for the fiftieth time, a strong breeze sped into the house. I rolled my eyes as I downed my glass of scotch, "You always loved dramatic entrances." I paused to smirk, "Hello, Irene." I plopped down on the couch when I saw her arms full of different drinks, alcohol mostly, which, by the way makes me happy (OOC: Like sugar!!).
I smiled at everyone, Elizabeth, Irene, and Ravyn. "You guys can call some of your people if you want. The more people, the more fun."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Irene smiled at Stefan, chuckling slightly. "Dramatic entrances are pretty cool!" She said, smirking.

Turning her attention to Ravyn, she wondered what kind of game they would be playing. Hopefully the kind that resulted in a big mess. She was way too bored for any other kind of fun to cure it. It had been days since she had last done anything really entertaining.

As Stefan told them that they could invite more people, she went over the short list of people she would consider hanging out with. "Well, I'd call Damon, but I guess you already did that. Ravyn?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm

"That's me. Almost every Supernatural girls best human friend. Glad to be of service." I joked as I shut the door. I walked inand saw Irene, Ravyn and Stefan in the living room area. I wondered what game Stefan had in mind. It must have been fun, but I had nobody else to invite. Everyone on my mind was here. "I can't think of anyone else. I thought for a second and left for the kitchen. I looked around and found a basket that I made for something like this. I went back to the room with sugary candies and pastries in the basket. "It's sugar time y'all"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:44 pm

I raised my eyebrow at Irene. "Why would I call him, Irene?" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket scrolling through my contacts. "Damon and I aren't really on speaking terms right now." I scrolled through more names. "I could call Ty and Bon." I said coming across my oldest friends name. "I don't have Elena's number and I'm not so sure that you guys want Bekah here." I said looking indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:58 pm

I arched my eyebrows high when she said that she 'wasn't on speaking terms with Damon.' Oh, hell, I was barely talking to Damon anymore. I sighed, "I tried calling him multiple times, but I'll be more than happy if one of you guys tried. He'll most likely pick up for one of you." I felt a pang in my heart. Damn, I really did screw up our brother-relationship. I placed my the glass against my lips, but pushed it away to say, "Tyler and Bonnie should be here like last time, and I'm not so sure about Rebekah," I smirked remembering the crazy times we had, "And Damon should be here, but if he doesn't show then he can suit himself." I shrugged my shoulders, "And if he doesn't show, we can still include him somewhat in the dares or truths." I plastered an evil smirk on my face before filling my glass.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Pulling out her phone, Irene scrolled through her contacts until she reached Damon's number. She took a deep breath before she called him, wondering what kind of response she would get. With Damon, there was no way of knowing. That was one of the things she liked about him, he was absolutely unpredictable, but it was also one of the things that made him very dangerous.

The phone rang and rang, but no one picked up. She put the phone down with a long sigh and turned to Ravyn, Eli and Stefan. "He didn't pick up. You guys call Elena, Bonnie and Tyler."

Her eyes suddenly widened as she felt the smell of sugar and her stomach turned into itself. "No sugar for me, thanks... I don't even want to remember what happened last time I had sugar." She said, her mind wandering to the last time she had had sweets and had ended up hyperactive and losing any and all sense of ridiculous.

OOC: I was actually asking you if there was anyone you wanted to call, Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm

I took one of the red velvet, cream cheese icing, red sugar sprinkled cupcakes out of the basket before placing it down. "I'll call Tyler." I scrooled trough my contacts and found his number. It rang and rang before going to a voice mail. I left this message-

Hey Tyler, its Lizzie. I was wondering if you wanted to come over to the boarding house in about... now for a game of Truth or Dare with Stefan, Ravyn, Irene, myself and whoever else shows up. Text me when you get this. Bye."

I hung up the phone and sat there. "Since your whatever with Elena, you call her." I kinda told Stefan. It was hard to understand their relationship so I could place them in the We are, but we're not pile.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 pm

I pulled phone out and called Bonnie. It rang three times and went to voice mail. "Hey Bonnie, It's Ravyn when you get this message get your ass over to the Salvatore house!" I hung up and dialed Tyler's number even though Elizabeth called, to get the puppy moving. It rang once and went straight to voice mail. "Yo Ty, get your fuzzy ass to the Salvatore's when you get this." I hung up the phone and laughed. "Ty's gonna kill me when he gets here."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Bonnie pulled put her phone after she got done looking through spells she wanted to try and saw she had a new voicemail. "Hey Bonnie, It's Ravyn when you get this message get your ass over to the Salvatore house!" she laughed at the message she got from Ravyn.

She got her things and jumped into her car and drove over to the boarding house.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

I nodded before digging into my pocket to retrieve my phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I reached her name. "Elena." I whispered before hitting the 'send' button.
It rang four times before she picked up, "Elena?" Response. "Hey, it's Stefan." Response. "Do you want to come over for some fun?" Response. "No not that type of fun." I rolled my eyes. "You remember last time everyone was over and we played Truth Or Dare?" Response. "Well, we're doing that again." Response."Okay, talk to you later." I clicked the 'end' button and sighed. What was going through Elena's head? I chuckled slightly at the thought.
"Elena's on her way."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 pm

10 minutes after the conversation.
Elena comes out of her car, shutting it close as she pulls out her purse. She opened up the door to the Boarding House and sighed. "Kay, kay. I'm here, don't orgasm."

OOC: Sorry for the OOCness.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:02 am

Bonnie was standing in front of the boarding house when Elena showed up "Hey! Do you know what this is about? I just got a message to get over here." she said laughing and hugging Elena.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:19 pm

I smiled hearing Bonnie and Elena, "Hey guys." I plastered on an unreadable smile, knowing that Elena would have suspicions of why everyone is here. "You can call your people if you want."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:23 am

After I got out of the shower I checked my phone to see a voicemail from Elizabeth and Ravyn, I listened to both of them saying to go to the Salvatore Boarding house for a game of truth or dare. I smiled. Finally some fun. I started drying off and putting on some clothes and headed downstairs. I decided to walk to the mansion. Once I was out the gate I texted Eli.

On my way now, tell Ravyn I'm going to kick her ass when I get there.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 pm

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I pulled out my blackberry as I read the text i got form Tyler.

On my way now, tell Ravyn I'm going to kick her ass when I get there.

"Well I got good news and bad news. Good news is tler is coming. Bad news is that he is going to kick your ass Ray when he gets here." I smiled at everyone. I texted back to him.

Your message has been relayed to Ray ~Lizzie

OOC: Sorry for shortness
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Elizabeth said she had good news and some bad news. I laughed really loud and looked at Elizabeth. "I would just love to see his fuzzy ass try to kick my ass." I grinned at everyone. I would love to see him try, this was going to be fun. I thought to myself waiting for Tyler to show up.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:11 pm

I walked up to the Salvatore boarding house and knocked. I could tell there was a few people already inside and there was some laughing, the crazy was beginning. I pulled out my phone and texted Eli.
Hey I'm here, open the door.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:05 pm

My phone buzzed again. I looked at the text from Ty and smiled. Let the Ass kicking good times start I thought while I walked to the door. "Hey Ty, come on in."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm

"Sup Lizzie, thanks." I said coming into the door smiling at her. I looked around but I was guessing everyone was already in the living room drinking. "So is anyone super drunk yet?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truth Or Dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Or Dare   Truth Or Dare Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth Or Dare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next