Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Kevin's Journal Staff_zps08fc6213

Kevin's Journal Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Kevin's Journal 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nKevin's Journal Liz_zpse62da61aKevin's Journal 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Kevin's Journal 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Kevin's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Kevin's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Kevin's Journal Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Kevin's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Kevin's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Kevin's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Kevin's Journal Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Kevin's Journal Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kevin's Journal Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Kevin's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Bites : 66
Awesomeness : 0

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Dear Journal,
Stefan gave you to me, so I am going to write in this as much as possible. This is my first night as a Vampire. I am still confused by the stuff that Stefan had told me that was important. Stefan said that me being turned at a young age will be extremely tough on me because of my impulses. Stefan says that my anger and hunger will take a very long time to control. I still don't understand though. my anger hasn't gotten out of control, but my hunger, I know that will, since I was just recently turned. Stefan also mentioned something called a Transition. He said that It's to help me fully turn into a Vampire. I have to feed off of a Human to complete the Transition. I guess that's how the breath of life works for me. That's what I refer to my immortality.
Stefan also said that I would have to leave town. That will the hard part for me.

Kevin James Hale - Dec. 25, 1912
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Dear Journal,
I have left Mystic Fall, and now have entered Salem Massachusetts with Stefan with me. I heard from Stefan that there also other Supernaturals in the world, such as Werewolves, Witches, and he even talked about the strongest Supernaturals that ever existed - the Originals. I guessed why their called Originals, and Stefan even said that I had gotten it right. We had made our way into the center of town, doing some exploring. I had even met an Acquaintance of Stefan's. She was a woman, a Vampire as well. Stefan seemed to be protective with me there. I did not see any harm from the woman though, so I did not see why Stefan was protecting me from her. She was actually pretty nice. I asked Stefan why he was defensive with me there, but he did not give me a straight answer as to why. All he said was that she was dangerous.

Kevin James Hale - Dec. 28, 1912

Dear Journal,
It is the beginning of the year of 1913. Stefan and I have created a strong bond together over the three days of being together on the road, but Stefan told me that he and I would be going our separate way tonight. I have been crying ever since he told me, and I still am, to be honest. I feel lost without him, not knowing to do, except for finding my maker, and killing him for killing my human parents. We went sight seeing again, and wound up at the park at around midnight. I told him that I didn't want him to leave me, but he told me this and I'll never forget the words. He said, "Kevin, we will meet again. Our hearts are connected, even though I didn't turn you. I'll keep you in my heart always." After that, I had fallen into a rather deep sleep. When I came to, I woke up in sunlight. I couldn't believe that I was still alive, and that's when I realized a ring on my middle finger. I had also realized that I had a note in my hand. I opened it, and it said,

Kevin, This ring will keep your Breath of Life safe from the sunlight. Never take it off. One day, our paths will cross and we'll see each other again, but for now, be safe my child.

Father

That's when I pulled you out of my bag and started to right these very words. I even put this entry on the same page as the entry above it a few days ago. I can't wait for the day me and father meet again. I hope it's soon. I have to go for now.
Until then.

Kevin James Hale - Jan. 1, 1913

Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Dear Journal,
I can't stand not being with Stefan. It has been weeks since I saw him in Salem. I know now know what Stefan meant about my impulses. I get really angry when I'm hungry, and I have even killed innocent people, feeding on them. I am starting to believe that what the kids that killed me said was true. I'm one of the Devil's children. I feel like pulling the ring off of my finger, and burning in the sunlight, but something is telling me not to.

I am going to find the Vampire who made me, and kill him. I think for some reason that I know he's close, but he's one step ahead of me. I need to find him, and make him suffer. I am in New York City, waiting for a boat to take me to Europe. I'll be arriving in France by tomorrow morning. I need to get ready for the boat.

Kevin James Hale - Jan. 26, 1913
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 am

Dear Journal,
I met another Vampire. His name is Damon. He said that I shouldn't be alive, but I disagreed with him because most people do deserve to live, right? I got angry at him when he tried to kill me. I was surprised that I broke his arm when he grabbed me. I left him on the balcony, going to my room, which is where I am now. I also noticed two other Vampires on the ship. I got to talk with one, and his name was Demetrius. I thought we were okay talking but that's when I realized who he really was. He was my parents killer. I couldn't believe that he was right there, and I couldn't believe how blind I was. He had his two subordinates try to kill me, but that didn't last long, for they were just made. I could feel that they were not strong as I was. They were only a day old. That just goes to show you that the breath of life can be slipped away from your body just like that. Their blood is stained on my carpet and my shoes. I have to clean it before the Humans on the boat come in here and realize it. Demetrius escaped, transforming into a bird to fly away. He flew towards the direction of Europe, which is where I will meet him again, but for if that is soon, I am uncertain of. Morning is within reach, so I have to go.
Kevin James Hale - Jan. 27, 1913
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

Dear Journal,
I made my way into Germany. I'm sorry that I've not written in you for the past 80 years. A lot has happened. I met Stefan again when I had just got into Germany in the year of 1914. I had arrived in France and stayed there for 2 years. The first world War made the Countries of Europe distraught. I had to compel a human family, influencing them that I was apart of their family. It pained me to it, but I also drank from them. I would play in the fields of Europe, dashing through the wide landscapes. It was magnificent. I had fought another group of subordinates of Demetrius's in the year of 1941, during the second world war. they were disguised as Nazi soldiers, who were supposedly here to take us away, but they actually took the human family out onto the street, draining them completely of their blood. When I fought them, I had finally found out how strong I was. I had used my Power to kill them. I had even found out that I could even control the weather with it. I would usually keep it bright and sunny, but when I was sad, I would either form a blizzard, or regular snowfall. It was during that time of year, so it wouldn't become a global phenomenon. I had Stefan again now. I am staying with him in his hotel room, but his girl acquaintance was also staying with him. I am now wrapped in his arms while writing in you. I don't know how I'm really supposed to feel emotions when Vampires are said to not have any, but Stefan, he just makes me happy, happier than you could imagine. I have actually called him father for the very first time, and I'm very proud to say that a smile stretched across his face whenever I do. I can't wait to see him again. It's so hard watching him go after just seeing him again. He and his acquaintance have to leave tomorrow morning. I am going to spend the rest of my night with Stefan. I'll write soon, if I can. He got me a birthday present, also along with my Christmas present, and he's letting me open them.
Kevin James Hale - Dec 25, 1993
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

Dear Journal,
I got a lead on Demetrius from Stefan. He and his acquaintance both said that Demetrius had moved to Japan. I decided to fly there, and kill him tonight. Stefan told me to be safe. I pinky promised him before leaving onto the plane. I told him that my breath of life breathes for him and only him besides myself. I waved goodbye before getting on the plane, and I couldn't help but look out my window to see him one last time.
Kevin James Hale - Dec. 26, 1993
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 am

Dear Journal,
It's been seventeen years since I had arrived in Japan. I tried to look for Demetrius, but I had no luck, for the last seventeen years of living here. I had gotten me a contract phone. I figured it out finally. I love the ringtone I bought for it. Well, I better go back to my apartment that I broke into. No one is living in it, so I figured it would be okay for me to use while I'm here. I'll write later.
Kevin James Hale - July 15, 2007
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

Dear Journal,
I had gotten attacked by a Vampire - Demetrius's Vampire. He was really strong. I almost died. I only killed him because he let his guard down. I staked him with my pencil. There's still blood on it. I had almost been deprived of my breath of life. I had to drink from 3 humans to get my strength back. Tomorrow, I'll kill Demetrius, even if it kills me.
Kevin James Hale - September 18, 2011
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 am

I killed Demetrius.

I ripped his cold dead heart of his chest. I dumped his body in the ocean by the docks. I had to fight some of his followers, and one of them just had to be a were. He bit me arm, which only spelled one thing for me - death. I knew of the Original who could heal a were bite. His name is Niklaus Mikealson. I have to see if he'll lend me some of his blood to sure my bite. I am on a plane back to America. Hoping he's their where my new life all started. I had never thought I'd be able to go back to My hometown. Maybe I'd see Stefan again. If I do die, I will just lie myself at the head of my human parent's tombstones, and wait patiently for my breath of life to pass on.
Kevin James Hale - September 19, 2011
Back to top Go down
Kevin J. Hale

Kevin J. Hale

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:23 am

Dear Journal,

Daddy has been happier than ever, and it makes me happy too. I don't know what has him so happy, but I'm glad that he's happy and I hope he stays happy. Hopefully Damon shuts his fatass mouth about me staying there with Stefan. I haven't told them that Caroline stopped by today, and she was a complete bitch. Hopefully Stefan doesn't see this with the language in it. He heard me say the F word once and he told me not to say that. I obviously obeyed and never said it since, except for when he's not around. He leaves the house from time to time. Whenever I ask him where he is going, he just smiles and says, "I'll be back soon" and he kisses me on the forehead and then leaves the boarding house. I would really like to know where he goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevin's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Journal   Kevin's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Journal
Page 1 of 1