Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Something About That Night Staff_zps08fc6213

Something About That Night Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Something About That Night 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSomething About That Night Liz_zpse62da61aSomething About That Night 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Something About That Night 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Something About That Night Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Something About That Night Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Something About That Night Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Something About That Night Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Something About That Night Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Something About That Night Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Something About That Night Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Something About That Night Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Something About That Night Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Something About That Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Something About That Night Empty
PostSubject: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:23 pm

A sudden rush shot through my body after another drunken night of stumbling through the streets of Mystic Falls. "Whoaaaa." I muttered, almost losing my balance as I crashed into a headstone, spilling some whiskey onto the marble. I bent over to read the lettering, slurring out, "Marrrrry Dannnielllsss." I tilted my head to the side, "Marrry Danniells. Hey, I knew her."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Katherine sat, alone and almost lifeless in the Mystic Falls cemetery until she heard someone. She didn't know who, all she knew is that they were being wobbly. Really wobbly. She heard a crash and peered in, seeing the one and only Stefan Salvatore. Kat shook her head. "This should be interesting." She quietly said as she heard him say someone's name. She flashed other there and put her hand on her hip as she looked down, smirking. "Having fun, sweetie?" Katherine asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:30 pm

I had managed to fall onto the ground after failing at mustering my balance. The voice made me want to gag, I looked up, "Hellooooo Katherine." After two failed attempts of trying to stand up, I just slumped against the headstone, "Have you met my friend, Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:34 pm

"Um, hi..." Katherine stated, looking a little bit disgusted. He was a mess and even though he wasn't too close to her, his motherfucking breath was KICKIN'. "Who do you think killed her?" She asked, smirking. She was just kidding, afterall, it may have been him that killed her. "I'm just guessing here, but you didn't really come to the cemetery at night, drunk in that chickenskiin you call pants, just to visit some dead chick, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Glancing up to her, I almost immediately had mistaken her for Elena until I heard her voice. I pointed to myself, "She's one of the nnnames on the wall of my apartment in Chicago." I looked down to the tombstone before shrugging my shoulders, "I don't k-know why I'm here, I could just feel it in the air to come here." Clearly, the alcohol was having an effect on me.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Could this be Katherine's one chance to redeem herself up to just being hated? He and Damon want to kill her, so just being hated could be much better. God, it was so much easier when she could just compel the two fuckers. "Well, sucks to be you.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm

I laughed, finally managing to get to my feet. Once up, I leaned forward, actually falling on her, "No, darling, it sucks to be you." My breath had the strong scent of whiskey laced into it, so I was sorta feeling bad for her. I narrowed my eyes, "What are you doing here?" My finger poked the tip of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Once he got up and he fell forward, Katherine almost didn't catch him as his face was basically on his shoulder at first. "You have got to be kidding me." She said, to Stefan, but mostly to the heavens. Katherine closed her eyes. The stench of the alcohol was actually beginning to burn her eyes. "What do you want me to be doing here?" She asked, not sounding at all flirty, but serious. She was sick of this already. Katherine let go of Stefan and watch him fall face first onto the ground. without saying anything, she shook her head and walked past him. "Fucker."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:09 pm

As soon as I hit the ground, something overcame me and I started laughing. There was no way I was just going to let her walk out like this, not after everything she did. I was not prepared to let her be the one who got away, again.
Spinning around, I grabbed her ankle, not being able to stand up on my own, "No, no, no." I said, narrowing my eyes up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Katherine begun to vigorously start shaking her ankle, that Stefan had just grabbed. "What the fuck, Stefan?" She whined, as he wouldn't let go. Him and his master Damon made it clear, time after time that they didn't want her in their lives, but now he's holding on to her? She really wanted to know what was up with this drunk idiot. Besides him being drunk.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:14 pm

My eyes began to burn from the dirt that was being tossed into my eyes from her continuously grinding her shoe into the dirt. I smirked up to her, gripping her ankle tighter, "I can't let you get away this time." My voice grew stronger as I managed to my knees. "Not this time, not again." There was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I couldn't really register it.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Katherine stopped, and shook her head. "What are you talking about?" She asked, thinking he would be relieved to get rid of her.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:19 pm

I loosened my grip by a bit, "I-I don't know, these feelings I get whenever I'm around you, they torment me," I frowned, "I can't comprehend what they are. You can't leave, Katherine."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Stefan seemed serious, but he was Stefan. Anytime he showed the slightest amount of attraction towards her, she'd get stabbed in the back. Literally. With vervain. "Don't fuck with me..." She mumbled, rolling her eyes and taking advantage of the loosened grip he had on her. She tugged a little hard and begun to walk in her direction again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:25 pm

With new found strength, I pulled myself to my feet using Mary's tombstone. I shot one, last, sad glance down to her grave before I looked up to where Katherine currently was. Growling, I sped in front of her, "You honestly think I'm lying through my teeth?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Katherine was genuinely surprised when Stefan sped in front of her. She stopped in her tracks as he got in front of her. What reason did he have to lie? But he loves Elena. "I honestly think that, Stefan." She told him, gulping. Katherine broke their eye contact, when she looked down. She didn't believe it for a second, even though he physically sounded honest.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Seeing her like this struck a strange note within me. The next thing I knew I unconsciously reached out and lifted her chin up, not being able to see her so down. "Listen to the truth for once, Katherine," My voice was strangely quiet, even if the anger was still there, "Don't turn away from the truth." I looked into her eyes, sensing that feeling once again.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Katherine took a deep breath, as their eyes met. "Why now?" Is all she could ask.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 pm

I smiled at her nervousness before shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know. Some may say fate," I bit my bottom lip knowing the reaction I would get from that one. "What were you doing in the cemeterrry?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Katherine smirked, releasing herself from his grip. "I still, completely, think you're lying." She told him, stepping back. Katherine raised an eyebrow when he continued to persue her about why she was in the forest. She didn't feel like telling him that she was being a coward, sulking in the forest. She decided to change the subject, as she begun to approach him. "Save all of this for when I'll actually believe you." She told him. "Stefan, you may actually think this thing is real, but you're drunk. And out of all the people in the world, you're the one person I will not take advantage of, drunk. Because if, when, you realize that I've been here all along, it's not going to be when you're drunk, hoovered over one of your victim's tombstones. It's going to be because you realized that I would never truly hurt you, because despite what this outer shell shows, I do love you Stefan. I genuinely, love you." Katherine said, making eye contact with him the whole time. She took a deep breath, looked down, then back up and begun to walk past him again.

Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:14 pm

The words took a while to soak up, hearing Katherine finally open up to me. While I managed to sober up a bit, I was still swaying a bit. Even if the words struck a sweet note within me, something was silently tearing as well.
She left me standing there, my jaw agape. Before I could let her go any further, I used my speed to grip her arm gently, flipping her around to quickly capture her lips with mine.
Once I had her attention, I said, "You're not taking advantage of me," My lips formed a straight line, showing complete seriousness, "The feelings are mutual, Katherine. I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you back when I was human," Resting my hand on my heart, I continued, "And that humanity is still there, constantly reminding me of that love that is still as strong as steel."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Katherine was spellbound, as Stefan unexpectedly kissedher. He begun to say things, but she didn't listen. All she knew is he sounded sincere. When he rested his hand on his chest, all she could think about at that point was wanting to rip his shirt off. When he was done, she kept her eyes straight on his lips, and leaped over. It was something she had imagined doing again for 150 years. She pulled back. "If you wake up tomorrow morning, hungover and you regret this, I will rip your spine out of you back and shove it up your ass." She told him, not waiting for a response and just pulling him back in, resuming what she had briefly ended.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:48 pm

There was the Katherine I grew to know oh so well. Smiling against her lips, it felt so right like this. I pulled her in closer, wanting nothing to come between us. We seemed to be stumbling around, gasping for the unneeded breath. My hands traveled across every inch of the top half of her body, trying to memorize each curve. It felt so right like this, sparks flying as we stumbled around the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Katherine felt weird, having face sex with Stefan around all these bodies. She took a quick glance around and found a mosseleum. The two continued face fucking, all the way to the doors. She turned and pulled the chains apart, opening the doors. There were many walls in there, and many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 pm

The Next Morning...

My head was pounding as I cracked my eyes open, seeing the marble above me. It took me a while to remember what had happened before turning my head to the side, seeing an all-too-familiar face. I brushed my hand against her cheek, happy that she hadn't left. Relishing in the moment, I waited until she opened her eyes, "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something About That Night   Something About That Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Something About That Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next