Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Jordan knew that calling Jason Knight out would work, as he stood in the clearing - eyeing him down. That hybrid scum had to much pride to avoid a confrontation, and he was so full of himself that the vampire couldn't help but laugh, and spit upon him. Jordan was prepared, he was going to wipe that smug look off his face, he seemed so cocky. Why had he ever even suggest this mutt to Klaus?

There was going to be no satisfaction in this kill, it was going to be merciless and an example. If Klaus made anymore stupid hybrids, or anymore hybrids at all - they would end up like Jason. So what if he was Klaus' vampire baby, he didn't care - the hybrids were a horrible abomination of nature. Even if he got bitten by Jason, he wouldn't care - he would sever his head from his shoulders, then rip his heart out with his fangs. He would personally deliver the head to Damon and Stefan, to prove that Elena was now safe from this maniac, and he would deliver the heart and rest of the remains to Klaus' feet.

"You really are pathetic, and a moron - you do realize that Jason. And you must realize, you don't walk away from this clearing, alive - at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Jason paced back and forth in the clearing that he was summoned to. His heart racing, he knew something was wrong - he could feel it, and he knew it was nothing good, nothing would come from this - but death. Someone had to die today, and he would fight - fight his hardest, feel his scorn for all living creatures, and prove to Klaus that he was the best damn soldier ever, the best hybrid. But who was he fooling? His opponent was nearly sixty times older than him, and had ended more lives than he could even count to. His thoughts on winning quickly dwindled in his mind, and he began to become nervous - as he watched how calm Jordan was.

The mere words of Mr. Aguillard made Jason flinch, he was becoming a coward. Every little word stung, even if he hadn't talked long - he felt like a knife had been stabbed through every inch of his body. His throat seized up and his eyes burned red, his veins literally ripping out of his face - he was pissed. But beyond this anger was something, different - a constant fear of the inevitable, he was going to die - and he knew that, the day he marked Elena Gilbert.

"You don't scare me... I will just bite you, end you here - you will see! You cocky bastard, I am going to show Klaus that you were nothing but trash, filthy, Greek trash!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm

What a fool, he honestly thought that his simpleton insults would really affect the vampire? Had he learned nothing through his trials and tribulations as a werewolf, as people called him murderer? Surely he wasn't that idiotic, but soon - Jordan lost faith in him. Insulting a guy was one thing, but to call his entire ethnic group a disgrace? What had Jason been smoking, had he not realized that the Greeks were some of the most amazing people on Earth, intellectually and artistically? Jordan was now ready to show this moron some class, he was in dire need of it.

Jordan simply slid off the blazer he had worn - he was now taking fashion advice from Elijah. He laughed slightly as the designer Italian piece hit the ground and blew around in the updraft of wind. Jordan unbuttoned his shirts wrists, and rolled up the sleeves - to avoid anything blocking the full blow of his punches. There was going to be no mercy shown this day, and even if there was - Jason didn't deserve a damn ounce of it.

"I can see in your head, did you forget that? You are pathetic, trembling in your boots and behind your wall of idiocracy, you cast out unintelligent insults. So tell me, Jason, why not just tell the truth and accept your fate, I mean... come on - Old Yeller did."

Jordan's devilish grin came back, it plagued his face - his eyes were not even burning red, but there was an utter hate apparent in them.

Last edited by Jordan Aguillard on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Jason trembled, he couldn't control it - he was extremely scared. Why did it have to be Jordan, why couldn't it be someone that he could actually fight? Even when the vampire removed his clothes and tidied himself up for the fight... it was a horrifying site. Beauty in anger, that is what Jordan Aguillard was - he kept composure and never faulted, but how did he do that? Was he so sure of himself that his power was never subject to neglect? Jason shook his head, trying not to lash out and be killed immediately.

He was on the verge of tears, a few days ago he was normal - he had Elena... Now, he had no one, he was not normal. A vampire of immense strength stalked him everywhere, playing a high-stakes game of cat and mouse. Jason was scared for his life every night, every waking moment - he feared that the beast would appear and destroy him. But who was he to call the vampire a beast? Jordan was more civil and caring than Jason was, even when he used to be 'human' he wasn't like Aguillard, he was nothing compared to him.

"I am going to kill you, I don't care if I am scared! You are so dead..."

And with that being said, he lunged at Jordan - trying to take him by surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Jordan shook his head in disapproval at Jason's meaningless threats, and his attempt to take him by surprise. He was no different than the young vampires that he took lives from - he didn't realize that the mind is a weak thing, when untrained. Anything Jason thought, if Jordan willed to, was knowledge to him. That was the game maker right there, a play-by-play of your opponents thoughts could easily change the course of a fight, and that's what was happening.

As the werewolf-vampire bitch jumped at him, Jordan grabbed him by the throat, breaking his windpipe with ease. The gasps of air from Jason's throat were amusing, he wouldn't die from this - but it pleased Jordan to know that he was suffering, like he wanted to make Elena. And at that moment, Jordan let his true self come out - the brutal monster that plagued Europe for nearly seven-hundred years. His eyes blazed red, his veins protruding in such a way that anyone would be horrified. In one quick thrust, Jordan pulled Jason down to his knee with such speed that it would have caused a sonic boom, with a few more miles per hour - literally. A snap filled the air of the clearing, as he slammed Jason's spine down on his knee - and then kicking him into the center of the clearing.

"I am god compared to you, Jason. Why don't you understand that? You would have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you hadn't threatened Elena Gilbert - if you were not such an arrogant sack of vermin. You die tonight, and it will not be peaceful or fast, it will be insanely brutal and slower than time itself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm

What the fuck just happened, Jason thought. He couldn't even get any air - his airway was blocked, wait no - it was broken. He tried to pry Jordan's hands away, tried to bite him - but he couldn't even move, he was beaten, almost. Then something happened, intense speed, which brought searing pain. Jason's eyes literally turned all white as his back was snapped in two, and he was thrown into the center of the clearing again. Why was he so unfathomably powerful? It was so unfair, so... disgusting, his power was amazing, yet it was disgusting.

Jason could barely move, barely breath - hell, even his sight was fading away. His hand gripped the dirt, taking in a huge scoop - but his grip faulted. All the dirt slipped out, he couldn't even do anything, there was no point - how could he defeat, as Jordan put it - a god? Blood sputtered out his mouth, as he tried to use telepathy to speak to Jordan - seeing as it was the only way.

"W-why? You can't do this, Klaus will kill you! HE FAVORS ME, NOT YOU! How long until you even accept the fact that you are now marked dead? And doing this to me, its only the beginning - I can call out for more hybrids, you will see.... you are going to die, and I will too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Jordan was getting bored, and Jason's feeble attempts to scare him with Klaus were getting old. He strolled over to him and gazed down at the wimpy, dying puppy. With a quick jolt, he brought his foot down on the hybrids chest, crushing it with ease. He spit upon Jason, showing how much of scum he really was, and he made sure that the beast knew that. Jordan's eyes regained their normal color, his face - returned to normal, his inner demon was gone, it was just him and his self-righteousness.

He was going to keep his promise, he leaned down into Jason and sank his hand through his chest. Blood went everywhere, all the way up to Jordan's elbows, amazingly not getting on his shirt. With brute force, he ripped open Jason's chest, rib cage and all - exposing his still beating heart. With another quick jolt, his fangs were sunken into the heart, and he ripped it plum out of Jason's chest, immediately feeling his life slipping away. He stood above him, heart in his hand and sent him a jolt of mental thought.

"The hybrids hated you, you were stupid and reckless. Klaus was even sad to see you being such a fool and was about to end you, himself. You are the first of many, I am going to wipe all of your pathetic kind out - the same brutal, fun way I did you. And as for Klaus, I will kill him myself - I don't fear him."

And with that being said, a flick of his hand - and he sliced right through Jason's spinal cord. With the power and speed behind the blow, it sent Jason's head cascading across the field, only to be caught by the blinding speed of Jordan. With a hand gripped around the temple - he pulled it into him, staring at it. His goal was done - the beast that plagued Mystic Falls, troubled his friends and threatened their existence - was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )   The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of You ( Jordan | | Jason )
Page 1 of 1