Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Who's There? Staff_zps08fc6213

Who's There? Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Who's There? 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWho's There? Liz_zpse62da61aWho's There? 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Who's There? 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Who's There? Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Who's There? Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Who's There? Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Who's There? Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Who's There? Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Who's There? Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Who's There? Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Who's There? Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who's There? Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Who's There?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:33 pm

I had just gotten home from hunting, and as I whipped open the door to the boarding house, I yelled, "Damon! You here?" I heard shuffling in the sitting room and the clinking of glasses. 'He must be here,' I thought. I wiped my bloody mouth clean with the rag in my pocket, and stepped into the sitting room.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Damon walked to the door of the living room and casually leant against the door frame. "Been terrorising more rodents little brother?" He asked taking a sip of the whiskey and blood he had just poured himself. "Or we moved onto deer now?" He smiled swirling the liquid in his glass.

Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:30 pm

"Ah, brother. You with your wicked sense of humor. Actually, Damon, I just finished feeding, no not off of bunnies, and definitely not deer. Yuck!" I gave a wicked smile, "A human."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:43 pm

"Ah stepping up in the world." He smiled before his face fell in mock shock. "But what about your morals? 'But, but, but Humans have feels Damon they aren't to be eaten. Damn you Damon and your sexy ways...' blah, blah." He said before waving his hand. "You're really hard to impersonate."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:53 pm

"I may be hard, brother, but you're easy as hell to impersonate. Check this out." I said before whipping the glass of whiskey from his hands and downing it all. I began,"St. Stefan, you really need step it up in the world. Eat humans while they still have no minds. Enjoy being undead!"I stepped back before throwing the empty glass to the floor, making it shatter into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 pm

"Good, good. It's nice to see you have more power now you've stopped being all boring. Well your still boring just in a different way." He said making sure that made sense before nodding to himself. "I am not cleaning that up." He said moving to sit down on the sofa. "Well St Stefan, its nice to know you care enough to listen." He smiled pouring himself a new glass to drink.

"You need to take that on board."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:37 pm

"Damon, I really need a nickname for you." I said. I thought for a quick second before saying, "What about Devil? Oo, what about Demon?" I almost fell over laughing. The only thing was, I was the only one laughing my head off.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:49 pm

His looked on with a blank expression. "Oh very original Steffy, it was so funny i forgot to laugh." He said downing his drink. "Why aren't you off stalking Elena anyway? She finally see sense and got bored of you?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:57 pm

I had a long day. Hunting was crappy since the town was practically empty and now I had to deal with Damon's crap. "At least I have a woman who actually loves me!" I snapped. Where did that one come from? I smirked, proud of myself. I grabbed a glass and poured some whiskey into it, downing it upon arrival to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:10 pm

The smile quickly left his face before coming back a split second later. "A girl who loves you? A girl whos going to grow old and ie leaving you in your frozen state." He laughed. "Yeah very jealous. I can't believe you have that one over me." He smirked.

"Who needs a girl to tie them down Steffy? Im free and can have any girl i like." He smiled. "You always were the marrying type, its just a shame shes not going to stay young long enough for you two to marry. Soon people will think your her grandson." He sniggered taking a deep breath as he got up. "Well good luck with the boring life just don't count me joining you." He smiled patting his brother on the shoulder as he moved to sit on the windowsil.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Using my vampire speed, I flew over to where he was sitting on the windowsill.
"I see the way you look at her, Damon. You have feelings for Elena, admit it!" I yelled with my arms crossed against my chest.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the unnecessary use of power. "Perhaps you like the idea of the older woman." He smiled ignoring his question. Of course he had feelings for her but she was still no Katherine, he loved Katherine and she stomped on his heart so he wasn't going to be making that mistake again.

"She'll be a GILF." He smirked. "Oh thats grandma i like to... oh you get the picture." He smiled waving it off. "She will be known as the cougar of all cougars finding herself a boy as young as you." He winked nudging his brother in the ribs. "You lucky devil you."

Last edited by Damon Salvatore on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm

I grabbed Damon by the neck, "Damon, you're an ignorant, son-of-a-bitch. And I've been ignoring all the people that kept saying, 'Damon's an asshole' or 'Damon needs to seriously die'. Do you know that I stuck up for you? For what, Damon?" I sighed and let him go. "Damon, I'm leaving town. And I'm not coming back. I need someone to protect Elena and when I saw that you have feelings for her, I knew that you would be perfect. But obviously you can't handle it, because you're still stuck wanting to 'live the undead life' forever." I plopped down on the couch and pushed the pillow into my face. Life was tough.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:17 pm

"I'll ignore the compliments and give you 3 seconds to release me before i tear you to shreds." He said through gritted teeth. He hated people in his person space and he was definitely invading his space. "I have a very long line of people who want me dead, they can join the cue like the rest of them." He said stretching his neck from side to side now Stefan had let go.

"What did I do to give you the impression I actually care about what you want? Seriously tell me so i know not to do it again." He said crossing his arms across his chest. "The world is full of responsibilites blah, blah, the point is shes your pet, take care of her yourself. Im done being the spare."

Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm

"Fine, then no more skanks in the house. You take them to a hotel and do your dirty work there. I don't need to be constantly cleaning up after the sluts." I growled after taking my head out from the pillow. "And Elena is sick of seeing you with thirty girls in one week. But, of course, you don't care about her, do you, Demon?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 pm

He laughed. "This was my house long before it was yours little steffy." He smirked. "I can do what i like when i like with whoever i like. If i want to bring sluts back then i will and theres nothing you can do to stop me." He said getting to his feet.

"Who cares about Elena? Im sick and tired of her moaning all the time. Dont kill Damon, don't have fun Damon, don't live Damon, roll over and die Damon, be boring like Stefan Damon." He said in a whiney voice which was meant to imitate Elena.

"She had her choice she picked boring, she has no tie over me."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm

"You know what Damon?" I paused for effect. "If it's your house, then you keep it, I'll live somewhere else until I leave. And when I do, guess who will have to take care of Elena?" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 pm

"Aww how nice you you." He smiled sitting back down on the sofa. "When you leave can you shut the door? Theres a terrible draugh." He said giving him a little shiver for demonstration.

"I don't care but im sure you're going to tell me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I angrily brought my fist down to the glass coffee table, causing it to shatter upon impact. Blood was dripping from my hand, "No wonder father hated us! It was never us, it was just you." And with that, I was out the door, slamming it shut. I huffed as I stepped outside and hopped into my car. The engine roared, but I just sat there hoping that he would chase after me. I hated when we fought. It never ended like this though. Only one thing was on my mind, "Who will protect my beloved Elena." It surely wasn't going to be that ignorant asshole.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

"Don't play angry Stefan it doesn't suit you." He said stretching his arms along the back of the sofa. Once Stefan had run off he was fuming, he was more angry than he thought he would have been to hear those words. Without a seconds though he ran out the door following stefan to his car.

"He hated us both, if you had left Katherine to me we wouldn't be in this mess." He said smashing his fist into the back window of Stefans car.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I sat there pretending I didn't hear the first comment that came out of his mouth until he said, "He hated us both, if you had left Katherine to me, we wouldn't be in this mess." My anger level heightened, "And playing Mr. Nice Guy doesn't suit you."

"I tried leaving her to you, but she just wouldn't leave me alone, Damon. She would watch me all day, every day. I had no other choices."
I started to bang my fists on the horn until my fist went completely through the fabric. "Crap." I said to myself. I was about to drive off, but I knew that driving under the influence is never pretty, especially when a police officer pulls you over, so that was a no go.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 pm

"Good job im not a nice guy then isnt it?" He said smahsing his fist through the next window, ignoring the blood that now poured from his hand. "Theres always a choice Stefan, you just picked the wrong one. You always pick the wrong one!" He cried from the side of the car, he'd had enough of his brother and now all his feelings were coming out at once.

Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 pm

"Go cry about it to some hopeless slut. I don't want to hear you complain anymore." I said back to him. My feelings were all over the place at this moment, I didn't feel like screaming, but when I talked, it came out as a scream. I was tired and still bleeding from the hand. Damon kept punching out the windows in my car. What the hell was that going to do?
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 pm

He spent about 5 minutes totally smashing the car to pieces, all the windows, the front car bonnet was pulled off and the engine destroyed. "COME ON STEFAN, WHERES THAT ANGER?" He said throwing the passenger door to the ground.

"I've had enough of being nice, im here to make your life hell like i promised. If that means killing Elena then so be it." He said walking off to Elenas house.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:02 pm

The rage filled to the top, spilling over and creating a pool at the ground. I could feel the smoke coming from my ears. Using my vampire speed, I ran over to Damon and pinned him to the ground, my face completely red. "Are you happy, Damon?! Is this what you wanted?!" My eyes were practically bulging out of my head and fists were gripped tightly around his shirt, knuckles white. "Try laying a hand on her Damon, and I'll make your life a living hell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's There? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's There?   Who's There? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's There?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: