Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Keep Walking - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Keep Walking - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Keep Walking - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nKeep Walking - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aKeep Walking - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Keep Walking - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Keep Walking - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Keep Walking - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Keep Walking - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Keep Walking - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Keep Walking - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Keep Walking - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Keep Walking - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Keep Walking - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Keep Walking - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Keep Walking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Keep Walking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 pm

OOC: Short for effect.. lol!
Klaus was almost on top of me, I chose to ignore his mock comment, and looked around, "Where did that damn Chinese woman go?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:35 pm

My eyebrows formed a confused look, that matched my confused face. "Do you have your phone?"

OOC: Short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:40 pm

I gave him a confused look back, "Yeah," I said while pulling my cellphone from my back pocket. I dusted it off from the dirt that was crusted to the front. 'Haven't used this thing in so long.' I thought. Once it was clean, I handed it to Klaus. I smirked at the thought of seeing Klaus using a phone. Who would have guessed an Original using a phone?
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:50 pm

I snatched it from him, "Thanks." I turned the thing on, ehich took a good 25-50 seconds. I pressed menu, then mobile web. "You know it's always good to compel the lady at the AT&T store to get the internet. That she pays for?" I told him, smirking. I typed up in the bing search bar and clicked on the first thing I saw that was posted the most recently. I took a minute to read it and frowned. "Oh no. DAMN IT." I said, grabbing a boulder and throwing it against a tree watching it shatter to dust. "I knew some how that witch would ruin everything, again!"

Last edited by Kit kat. [: on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

"Let me see." Klaus showed me the report. I could feel the anger piling up. "Why would she do this? What the hell came over her?!" I screamed. Klaus was still frowning, but I just stood there with my arms crossed against my chest, "So what're we going to do about this? And no, we are not killing her."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:18 pm

I showed him the report.

The report read:

Local Mystic Falls resident, 23 year old Roberta {Insert Last name here}, reported an attack on her when she had gone to the cemetery to visit her deceased grandmother and had they scars to prove it. With two tiny human like bite marks on her neck no more than two inches away, she claims she was attacked by a vampire. So do vampires really exist, or is this just some crazy prank? More info coming soon.

"What came over her? Obviously not us because when that witch almost saw you, we left her to run away into the night." I told him. "So, what're we going to do about this?" He asked. I was ready to say, We're going to rip her lungs out and feed them to her, but Stefan interrupted before I could say anything. "And no we're not killing her." I looked at him with disgust. "Where's the ripper? Where'd he go?" I asked. Not being able to bare this, I grabbed his face and watched the phone drop into the dry leaves. "You are going to agree with punishing that little human. And if that means killing her, well that's just icing on the cake." I released his face and waiting to see if my compulsion worked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:25 pm

I felt my body go numb, 'Oh hell no!' I thought. I was under his command. I repeated his every word as he smiled. And for some odd reason, I smiled back.
I was no longer in control of my actions. 'God damn it!' I thought. Before I knew it, it was like looking from within a theater, you keep saying "no, no! Don't go in there!", but he still goes in the damn room.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 pm

"Good little ripper." I told him, slapping his cheeks lightly when I realized the compulsion had worked. "Now, let's head to the police station and fix your little mess." I motioned him to follow and we began running at full speed to the police station, reaching there in less than 3 minutes.

We got in to the station and suddenly, everyones eyes were on us. Obviously knowing who Stefan was. "You go and find Roberta and I'll make sure they forget they ever saw us here." I went back over to him, grabbing him by the face again. "Make sure she suffers, and feels everything. Don't go soft on me now." I began to run to each and everyone's desk, compeling them all. "You didn't see Stefan here tonight."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm

OOC: Skip this post. Won't let me delete.

Last edited by Stefan Salvatore on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 pm

The policemen reacted with puzzled looks to the attempts at compelling them, having been fed vervain routinely by Sheriff Forbes. Then they noticed Stefen.

The policemen started pulling out their guns and shouting things like "get down!" and "On the floor!" and "freeze! Now!".

In another part of the police-station, Roberta heard shouts.

The policeman with Roberta said "stay in here, I'll check it out."

Roberta nodded and hid under the interrogation-table.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 pm

I was checking the third room when a gun appeared in my face. "Put your hands in the air and slowly turn around." I smiled. I did as told and turned around until I came face-to-face with the slightly shorter police officer. He had thick, brown hair with splashes of gray, the greenest eyes, and a chiseled face. The only feature that had my mouth watering was his neck. "Excuse me, officer, but I'm really thirsty." And with that, I drove my fangs into his neck and sucked him dry.
"Thank you." I said sarcastically. Without wasting time, I practically flew to the last room and kicked open the locked door. "Oh Roberta! Come out, come out, where ever you are, my darling." Crap, now I most definitely sounded and acted like Demon- err Damon. But before I could get to the table which obviously hid Roberta, I was greeted with yet more guns. "Put your hands up!"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Roberta held her breath and continued hiding. From the distance she heard the sound of guns firing.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I realized the compulsion wasn't working. When someone grabbed a vase and smashed it over my head. When I turned around, I closed my eyes and a frown grew on my face. I snapped his neck and turned around to face the rest of the crowd. "Anyone else have any bright ideas?" The crowd was silent and scared. "Thought so." I heard a phone in the far distance and shouted, "PUT DOWN THE PHONE OR I'LL SHOVE IT UP YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASS." I heard the phone click. "Good job, whoever just made the smartest decision of their life."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Three policemen opened fire on Klaus with uzis. In seconds his chest was riddled with bloody bullet-holes. He staggered back from the impacts, hitting a desk and falling back over it, disapearing from view as the uzi's emptied the last of their bullets and clicked empty.

The policemen cautiously walked over to desk and looked behind it.

Last edited by CajunKhan on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:14 pm

OOC: He sounds kind of like Damon in this story so far!
I smiled at the police officers who were pointing their guns directly in my face. "I said put your hands up!" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said before thrusting my hand into his chest and ripping his heart out. The other officers watched in horror as his lifeless body fell in a heap to the ground. All of a sudden, I heard gunshots. And it didn't come from the police officers in front of me. I looked at the other police officers and simply said, "Boo!" while pretending to lunge towards them. They all screamed before running back to the lobby. I walked back into the room, gripped the table and threw it across the room. "Now Roberta be-" She struck me in the face. I growled before grabbing her and throwing her over my shoulder. "I told you to be a good girl."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:23 pm

I waited for the police to come close enough. My eyes were closed, so they obviously didn't know their history about me. They turned around. "He's dead!" One shouted. I smiled, opened my eyes and fed on him. I could hear the crowd gasp. Running back over I snapped one of their necks leaving only one more. I got behind him and paralyzed his back. "He's paralyzed from the waist down, the tiniest bit of movement and he'll be dead." I informed the group. I heard the man gasping for air. "Pl--Please." He said, pleading for his life, sounding as if he was inhaling and talking at the same time. "I'm bored." With one move, I snapped his spine and he laid on the ground lifeless. "Oh, come on. Think of it this way, he's out of his misery." I reassured the crowd.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Roberta screamed and cried, "help! Help! Please somebody help me!"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Roberta was kicking and punching me, "Help! Help! Somebody help!" I got tired of playing games so I wanted to get this over with. "Klaus, can we go now?" I asked pouting. You might as well call me Damon the demon now. *sigh*

Last edited by Stefan Salvatore on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 pm

I sighed, "Do you always have to be the bore?" I asked. Stefan was the ripper at one point, he a better rep in the vampire world than the originals. Now he's a bigger Buzz Kill than Buzz Killington. "Did she at least suffer? In the tiniest bit?" I asked, making my index finger and middle act like they were squishing something.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:44 pm

I sighed, "Klaus, she's still alive. I'm saving her for later. So we can both make her suffer. Now, let's go and get this over with." I whispered so the police officers wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"Alright," I agreed. Frowning I grabbed his face one last time. "You take one half of the room, I'll take another. Don't stop until they're all dead, they know too much. And grab Roberta on your way out." I compelled him. I let him go and to the right side, while people began to scream and scatter.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:53 pm

I set Roberta down and then lightly pressed on the spot below her neck, making her pass out. "There we go." I said while laying her down on the ground. I darted to the opposite side of where Klaus had went and started snapping and drinking from the necks of the police officers. I tried hard not to look them in the eyes when I killed them, even if I was compelled, I still had a non-beating heart that cared about how they went. One officer weakly turned my head so I looked him in the eyes and said, "Stefan." That moment was engraved into my head.
"All finished." I yelled over to Klaus who was finishing drinking from an officer's flesh. I gave a wide, bloody smile before walking over to Roberta and throwing her over my shoulder once more.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Everyone was dead, and I had a big grin on my face while reflecting on Stefan and my work. "Good job, ripper." I complimented him, slapping him on the back. Only to realize it wasn't his back as much as it was Roberta's face. "Oh, sorry love." I told her passed out body. "So where to next, ripper?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:06 pm

"The boarding house." It just slipped out almost robotically, Elena had asked me so many times, "Where to?", in which I would reply, "the boarding house." I mentally kicked myself again. 'What if Damon's there?' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 pm

"Alright." I agreed. "Lead the way. But what if big brother's home?" I asked. It was refreshing to be able to go to a house where I wouldn't have to be invited in because no one living owned the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Walking   Keep Walking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep Walking
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next