Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Walking Through the Cemetery Staff_zps08fc6213

Walking Through the Cemetery Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Walking Through the Cemetery 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWalking Through the Cemetery Liz_zpse62da61aWalking Through the Cemetery 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Walking Through the Cemetery 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Walking Through the Cemetery Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Walking Through the Cemetery Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Walking Through the Cemetery Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Walking Through the Cemetery Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Walking Through the Cemetery Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Walking Through the Cemetery Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Walking Through the Cemetery Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Walking Through the Cemetery Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Walking Through the Cemetery Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Walking Through the Cemetery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

Walking Through the Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Cemeteries always gave Irene a weird feeling, it didn't matter how many times she hung around them. But she still liked the calm atmosphere of the place. It wasn't a normal hang out, but she didn't mind that. She'd rather enjoy the peace the place gave her than worry about people calling her creepy or something like that. It wasn't like they'd live for long after that, anyway.

So as she walked past the graves, she could feel something she couldn't quite understand. The first image that came to her mind was always the same, a memory she didn't much care to have, and one she had worked very hard at burring, but had never managed to. Just as it was about to surface, she pulled herself of her half-transe and continued to move on.

"Calm and peace, Irene, calm and peace." The vampire told herself, trying to focus on something.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm

I was walking through the cemetery when I noticed someone else there. I headed towards them knowing that they were a vampire. It wasn't like I needed to worry about them it's not like they could kill me. Well unless she was banishing a dagger with White Oak Ask. Even then one of my family members would find me. I smirked as I heard her talking to herself trying to calm herself. I sped over to her until I was about twenty feet away. "Something wrong?" I asked questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Irene hadn't even noticed that there was someone else on the cemetery until she heard that person's voice. She had been so distracted by her thoughts that she had completely forgotten about the real world. That was completely unacceptable. The price she had pay for it was that someone had seen her like that, a bit exposed and a bit messed up. Also unacceptable.

"Nothing's wrong." Irene answered, forcing her voice to be cold and distant. Maybe that would throw the person off. Otherwise she would have to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 am

OOC: O.O

BIC: "Oh aren't you a feisty one!" I smirked at her. "Woman today aren't as timid as they used to be. It's quite refreshing really." I said walking closer to her. "It doesn't look like nothing to me. Especially by your demeanor." I stopped about five feet away from her. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Why are you out by yourself at this time of day in a cemetery?" It was Dawn. The sun would be rising in about half an hour, the sky was already starting to turn pink at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:37 am

"I like being by myself. It's so... peaceful." Irene replied, glancing up at the sky. She loved the just slightly bright color it had at that time of the day, warning people that soon the sun would be up. "And as for the time of the day, I just like spending the last few hours of darkness here. It's always so quiet and, well, peaceful. It's hard to find that."

It really was hard to find peace. Irene had searched many places before she had found the cemetery. She only wished that she wasn't so on edge in cemeteries. Then it would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:47 pm

"It's peaceful here because you're surrounded by the dead." I said flatly to her. It was true, you didn't have to deal with the emotions of others and deal with their problems. The only problems the dead have is the fact that they are dead. I stepped closer to her. "I'm Kol Mikaelson and you are?" I asked the vampire curiously. I had heard from the others that there were quite a few vampires in town. I wasn't expecting to run into more then I had already met.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 pm

"Yeah, I guess. It sure is nice a break from the everyday chaos. The dead don't want anything, don't expect anything and most surely don't do anything." Irene said, her eyes turning to one of the graves. Whoever was lying there, underneath several layers of dirt, wasn't ever going to come back, or so she thought. After having see all what she had seen in her vampire life, she wouldn't be so surprised if the dead started to rise. After all, hadn't she?

"Irene Rossi." She introduced herself. "I haven't seen you around before. Are you new in town?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:02 am

"Pleasure to meet you Irene." I smirked when she asked if I was new in town. "You could say that! But i'm new to almost this whole millennium." I said smugly. "My brother Niklaus kept me and my other siblings in coffins until Elijah let us out."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 am

Klaus, Elijah... Those names sounded strangely familiar to her, like a long forgotten piece of memory that echoed through her mind. Something about them made her go into full alert, but she tried not to show it, and she thought she was doing very well. There was no point in letting the other man, a vampire, she gathered, know her suspicion, especially if she didn't even know what she was suspicious about. He had done nothing that could threaten her so far.

"Interesting names." She said, trying to keep her tone lighthearted. "You must have a lot to learn. Things changed really fast this last few decades. Cellphones, computers..."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 am

I smirked at the female vampire in front of me. She seemed for the lack of a better word nervous around me. She must be pretty young or she would have fled from just hearing Nik's name. "Yes things are very different. There's a lot of things to learn. Luckily i'm a fast learner and Ravyn is helping my sister and I. I don't doubt that you've met her. One of the few vampires that us Originals treat as family." I said in a cocky tone. I was just itching to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 pm

As the word 'Originals' sunk into her mind, Irene knew from where she recognized all those names. Almost all vampires knew, she guessed, that the Originals were the oldest vampires, the first ones to appear. They were the most powerful of all vampires, and also the most feared.

"Ravyn... Yes, I know her. We met a few days ago." Irene said, keeping up her act. She didn't want to let Kol see that she knew who he was.

A part of her brain was telling her to get out of there, to escape while there was still time. Kol could kill her without her even being able to put up a fight. But her reckless and curious side was telling her to stay and see how things turned out, and that was what she planned on doing.

"What are you thinking of the XXIst century?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Irene seemed spooked which was good. Knowing that messing with an Original most likely got you killed. "Ravyn is a good vampire, but she has one hell of a mean streak." I said coyly to her. She seemed to act just like an Original, which got her respect. I looked at Irene before speaking. "It's an iteresting century, I will say that. All the new gadgets and how people act, I guess you could say it intruges me. So what brings you to Mystic Falls?"
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:05 pm

So Ravyn had associations with the Original family. Irene wouldn't have guessed it. She had seemed very friendly, and that wasn't the image that Irene had of the Originals. However, so far Kol had been very friendly, much more than she would expect from any person, especially from the Originals.

"I was just passing through when I noticed that this town had some very weird things about it. I decided to investigate and I guess I got more interested than I expected, since I'm still here."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:58 pm

"Yes the allure of the supernatural. It seems to just draw everything to this town." I said in a teasing tone. "Vampires have flocked here for centuries, always have." It was the truth. This town drew in the tombed vampires, Katerina, the Salvatore brothers came back and now the Originals were back in town. "The wolves have always roamed here and now that Niklaus is her they are now hybrids. I feel a little sorry for this pathetic town, they have no clue about everything that goes bump in the night." I smirked at her, I honestly didn't feel sorry for this town though it just irritated me. "Only the council and the doppelgangers friends and family know who the Originals truely are. The founders don't even really know about the hybrids that are in town." I smirked devilishly at her. "More and more vampires are coming into this town. I just wonder what will come waltzing into town next? Since we already have witches." I said the last sentence with distaste.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:12 pm

It was hard for Irene to keep from answering Kol's question, which she was pretty sure had been rhetorical. Her imagination was running wild with possibilities which varied from fairytales to lores in which she actually believed.

"Yeah, Mystic Falls has a very... diverse population. I had no idea what I was getting into when I came here, though. But I'm liking it here, I'm even thinking about staying for a couple of months. I like a bit of adventure, and something tells me that a day doesn't pass here without something exciting happening. It's strange for such a small town, but it sure is good."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm

I chuckled lightly. "So you're only thinking about staying a few months." I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why don't you stay in the same place for a few months? If you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Irene took a second to ponder on what Kol had asked her. She really hadn't ever given it much thought, as it wasn't something that came to her mind often.

"I suppose I just don't really like staying in the same place for too long. It gets a little boring. So I travel around the world. It's fun, and it's good not have any roots. I just like to go back to Italy every once in a while, that's all. Nothing holding me to one place."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:47 pm

"That is a good thing. Not having anything to hold you down." I said flatly. We had no living families to tie us down. So there wasn't really a point to staying in one place for too long. "Is Italy where you come from?" I questioned, since she said she goes back there every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Through the Cemetery   Walking Through the Cemetery Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Through the Cemetery
Page 1 of 1