Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBabysitting for Nik - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aBabysitting for Nik - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Babysitting for Nik

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 am

I glared at my brother when he asked which one of us was the child. I narrowed my eyes at Niklaus when he basically called Ravyn worthless. "I didn't pull her off the streets." I hissed. "She was from a noble family and you know it. You just like her because our family treats her like family." I stated bluntly. "Plus she's the only one that has the guts to back talk to you and butt heads with you."

I walked past everyone and placed my hand on Nik's back. I leaned in towards his ear to speak. "I never left you dear brother. In Chicago when Mikael found us, I wanted to stay with Stefan. You staked me and decided to chart me around in a coffin along with Finn and Kol. I was the only one that stayed with you." I removed my hand and and walked to the bar. "I would have come back to you because I value our family."

I poured myself a drink as I watched Nik compel his pets to remember everything. I stayed quiet throughout the whole ordeal. When they remembered everything, I made an offer. "Do you guys need a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Alex looked at Klaus for a while, his eyes just picking out anything that showed him to be different but he couldn't see anything. He smelled a little different but he just put that down to hanging out with werewolves. His eyes shot down to the ground at his fathers words. Was he ever going to forgive him for that?

"I'll take that drink now." He said heading over to Rebekah.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm

"It wasn't safe for anyone to be around me back then. My father had turned sour." He shrugged turning to look at his sister.

"Noble family or not, the point is you invited her in off the streets. We didn't know her, she could have been anyone. She can stand up to me as much as she likes, it would make no difference." He shrugged. "You would have been dead if i had not staked you. Mikael was unforgiving even towards you dear sister." He said turning back to Jordan with a smile.

"So tell me, how did i become an uncle?" He asked watching the back of Alexanders head as he headed towards Rebekah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:08 pm

I nodded, I understood the concern with Mikael back then, so no mind was paid to that. I couldn't help but smirk at the comment about Rayvn, Klaus must have not liked her - but I was assuming that I was the only exception. Playfully, I threw fake punches at Klaus - like were boxing, in retaliation to the comment that Rebekah made about Ravyn butting heads with his creator.

"I bet Rayvn hadn't really butted heads with you, like I have, brother. We have had our bouts..."

I laughed, as I kept the boxing stance up - just smiling at Niklaus. That smile, that was why I liked Klaus - creepy, powerful and heartwarming. My son was his family as well, therefore he was an uncle - in a sense. I dropped my fists so I could talk seriously, because Alexander was not a play thing, nor would I talk about him like one.

"Well brother, you became an uncle about.... four-hundred years ago, when I was on my 'ripper' spree in Finland. I saw Alexander, he was beautiful - I spared him, raised him - turned him. The end."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm

"What's your poison?" I asked Alexander as he walked over to me. I poured myself a glass of whiskey. I sipped my drink as I waited for Alexander's answer. I ignored both Nik and Jordan while they talked. I watched as Jordan basically play boxed with my brother. I finally decided to butt in. "Jordan, brother would you guys like a drink?" I said politely. Not really in the mood to be a bitch right now. So why not play the nice hostess.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:21 pm

"Whatevers strongest." He said folding his arms as he sulked in the corner. He wasn't used to being around people after running off from Jordan. And he definitely wasn't used to having to share Jordan with others. He had to get used to that sooner or later.

"Can i leave now?" He asked Rebekah. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Klaus laughed and jumped out of the way of the mock punches to throw his own. "Of course not brother. There aren't many that would get away with the things you do."

"400?" He asked looking at the younger looking boy stood in his living room. "He seems so much younger for his age. Perhaps time hasn't aged him well. "Where's he been these past few centuries?" He asked, he knew they had been apart for while. He just didn't know whether Jordan knew of his sons adventures.

"I would love a drink. I'll have a whiskey please." He smiled moving to join Rebekah and Alex near the drinks. "Where are you two staying around here?" He asked ignoring Alex's plea to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:27 pm

I looked through the cabinet and pulled out one of Ravyn's many bottles of Irish Whiskey. That was the strongest form of alcohol in the house. Well besides her Russian Vodka but I had no idea where she had stashed that. I grabbed a clean glass and flipped it over to sit the right way on the counter top. I opened the bottle and poured Alex a full glass. He was being pouty in the corner. I handed him his glass as he begged me to leave. "I will release you from the compulsion when Niklaus tells me to, no sooner." Once he had the glass in his hand I went back to the counter.

Nik said he'd take a whiskey. I grabbed another glass, flipped it and filled it up as he walked towards me. I handed it to him. I downed my glass and refilled it. I pulled out another glass and repeated the flipping and filling process. I took the glass and held it out for Jordan. I was irritated because he ignored me the second time I asked if anyone wanted something to drink. He was either going to take it or wear the alcohol. Then have the glass smashed over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Rebekah didn't seem to happy with me, as her outstretched arm looked about ready to hit me. Why did I need to drink? Honestly, I wasn't thirsty nor did I want the situation to be taken into alcohol - which really bothered me. I felt bad, however, because I had ignored Bekah and that was rude of me, so I reached out for the cup and downed it - before sitting it down on the table - I was done. Slowly I walked over to the couch and dropped onto it, not caring at this point - because it wasn't interesting anymore. After my fight with Klaus and having Alexander back, I felt... weird. And the fact that I was much, much older than I had thought I was - the whole situation infuriated me and was a total mind fuck. I had no reason to speak, so I shot a few comments out angrily, telepathically - hoping it would at least reach one person, so they could notify the rest of the bunch that I wasn't too happy. "No more drinks, I am not interested. And please, I have a lot of shit on my plate right now with my son being back, being ancient as hell - and the fact that I am simply angry. It has nothing to do with you Alex, but still - I am furious right now."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Alex frowned and took the drink, giving it a quick sniff before he tasted a little bit. It tasted fine on first sip so he drank more and sat back in his chair. He would just be happy when this was all over and he was outdoors again. He prefared it outside. It was open and he was free.

He flinched slightly and looked up as Jordans thoughts invaded his mind. He'd never heard him speak to him like that before. Not through the mind anyway. "Klaus? May i be excused?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:37 am

"Thanks love." He smiled taking the glass from Rebekah. He placed a reassuring hand on the small of his back as he was passing by in thanks.

"Come on Jordan. What is there to be angry about?" He'd given him everything he'd ever wanted. A family. He'd spent a while tracking Alex down for him, he'd even spent a while coaxing him into coming to Mystic Falls not that he'd ever tell him that of course.

"Isn't this what you've always wanted?"

His eyes flicked to Alex as if noticing he was there for the first time. "Excused? How about i make you a deal? You promise to work for me and be apart of my family just like your father here and i'll excuse you. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I nodded my head at Nik then went back to my drink. I picked it and sipped it. I grabbed the bottle and my glass and lounged on the other couch. I propped my feet up and proceeded to drink. I didn't know if Nik still needed me or not so I just kept quiet. I was bored, so I just drank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Babysitting for Nik
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: