Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Babysitting for Nik Staff_zps08fc6213

Babysitting for Nik Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Babysitting for Nik 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBabysitting for Nik Liz_zpse62da61aBabysitting for Nik 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Babysitting for Nik 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Babysitting for Nik Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Babysitting for Nik Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Babysitting for Nik Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Babysitting for Nik Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Babysitting for Nik Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Babysitting for Nik Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Babysitting for Nik Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Babysitting for Nik Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Babysitting for Nik Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Babysitting for Nik

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Babysitting for Nik Empty
PostSubject: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 pm

I was at home routing through Ravyn's closet to see if she had any shirts that weren't her style. She was MIA for three days and I wasn't sure why. I hadn't been in her room since. I grabbed an orange tank top and strolled downstairs. I figured it was time for a drink. I got into the living room when my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. I answered the phone. "What do you want Nik I'm already babysitting your toy, what was his name again?" I said looking at the young vampire that I had compelled to stay in the house. "Oh and have you seen Ravyn?" I wasn't happed since I was playing babysitter again. "Whatever your name is be quiet!" I snapped at the kid, he was yelling at the tv.

Last edited by Rebekah Mikaelson on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:13 pm

"COME ON!" He shouted, that was clearly a foul. The referee was obviously biased towards the wrong team. His head snapped to the side as he was told to shut up. Never had he allowed himself to be pushed around by someone other than Jordan, but he sensed it was wrong to try and fight against her. He got to his feet and turned off the TV to wait for her to return. Every bone in his body was telling him to leave, they were almost willing him to. But no matter how hard he tried his body just wouldn't co-operate.

"Why am i here? Why can't i leave?" He asked, right now he'd never wanted to see Jordan so much. He always saved him from danger and right now his senses was screaming danger to him.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 pm

I left the room for a few minutes to finish my phone call with Nik. Apparently I had to babysit this vampire to lure in another one. What is it with my brothers thinking that I like this as a pass time. He also wasn't a help for knowing Ravyn's where abouts. I sighed and put my phone away. I turned and walked back into the living room.

"You're here because Niklaus wants you to be." I growled at him. "I compelled you so you can't leave." I walked over to him. "So you better show some respect before I cut out your pretty little tongue!" I glared at him before I went over to make myself a drink.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:46 pm

"But why?" He frowned. He'd not done anything to this Niklaus. All he'd wanted was to play football but he'd stopped him doing even that. He'd gotten good at acting human, when playing. Everyone just presumed he was naturally gifted in the sport.

He opened his mouth to speak again when she cut him off. He liked his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:00 pm

I laughed at Alexander's expression when I mentioned cutting out his tongue. His expression was priceless. "Nik is using you as leverage, for a certain spunky vampire that I've met earlier." I spoke to him like he was a child. "I believe you know him." I said in a coy voice. "Does Jordan ring any bells?" I asked while mixing my drink. I glanced up to see his expression.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Alex looked on at the wall in shock. He was being used as bait? His eyes wondered to Rebekah and then to the window. Maybe he'd be able to see him, if he looked out. He didn't want him doing anything he didn't want to because of him.

"Will he hurt him?" He asked, standing by the window. He hoped not. Jordan was all he'd ever had. His angel of death.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 pm

I shrugged and downed my drink. I started preparing another one. "That's all up to Nik, all I was told was that you're leverage. It's up to Nik if Jordan is to get hurt." I smirked, Nik did as he pleased. "Care for a drink?" He looked like he could use a few hundred. Nik didn't say anything about keeping him sober. Besides he may become quiet, which I would enjoy right about now. I hated all of the irritating questions.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:40 pm

He had to get out of here, Jordan might need him. He'd saved him countless times and the one time he might be needed to repay the favour he was trapped. "Please let me go. Jordan thinks im dead, he would never believe you have me." He lied, anything to escape this place to find his saviour.

He shook his head in reply to the drink. He needed a clear head. As soon as this spell over him disappeared he needed to run and hope against all hope that he'd make it out alive and without her.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:43 pm

"Come along Jordan. I expect little Alex is waiting for your arrival." They had just reached the gates to the mansion. He hoped the boy was still in one piece. It would be a shame if he wasn't.

"It's best not to leave Rebekah waiting too long. She gets very temperamental at times."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Jordan stood next to Klaus at the gates of the Original mansion, as he listened to the man. He patted Klaus on the shoulder and gave him a vicious smile.

"Alright, Klaus - lets go. I hope he hasn't been deprived of me for to long, I am quite irresistible."

He laughed slightly as he pushed open the gates, stepping aside for Klaus - as he walked by his side. It was true, Rebekah was feisty - but she was incredibly sexy, but he didn't want her to destroy his 'son.'

"Yes.... but she is even sexier when she is angry, Klaus. Sorry if that bothers you, I sort of fancy her - but lets proceed. After you, brother."

He hadn't meant to call him brother, aloud at least. Hopefully Klaus wouldn't mind that, but it felt right - something deep within him screamed that it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 pm

I downed my second drink and sped in front of Alex. "What now you're begging?" I said in an irritated tone. First the questions now begging; a girl can only handle something for so long before snapping. "I don't care if he thinks your dead." I growled out. "If you don't shut up I will kill you." I said grabbing him by the throat. I was irritated at the fact that both Elijah and Klaus made me baby sit kids. "Would you like it if I made you cut out your own tongue? I think it will be more enjoyable if you do it. Plus I'd rather not get blood on my clothes." I listened to two people talk as they walked onto the property line. Great they were here, it's about time.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 pm

"No! I don't beg!" He said defiantly before she'd taken him by the throat. His hands curled around hers at his neck trying to ease them up slightly. He was not going to die here so pathetically. He'd always dreamed of a heros death. No better way to die than on the battle field fighting for what you knew to be right.

His eyes flicked to the door, silently wishing for Jordan to hurry up. He would save him. He knew he would, just like old times.

Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Klaus couldn't help but crack a smile at the familiar humor from Jordan. It had been a while since he'd heard it but he remembered it none the less.

He smiled and continued to smile as he spoke. "Touch her and ill break you. Even after all these years she is still and will for ever more be my little sister." His hand reached out for the door and swung it open. It felt nice to be back home, in familiar grounds. He knew everything that happened here.

"Come now Rebekah, is that any way to treat a guest?" He asked. "I promised little Alex would still be in one piece when we returned." He said taking a step aside to allow Jordan to walk through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm

The comment from Klaus seemed more like a challenge he would have to complete, rather than a threat. But he felt like he had been through a lot with Klaus, so he simply stepped down from it - family before friends, he knew that. As his 'brother' opened the door, and stepped aside - Jordan strolled in next to him, simply nodding in appreciation for it to be opened for him.

"Oh come now brother, I don't plan on touching her. I figure she has a general dislike for me, but I will respect your wish. Now.... where is my Alexander hiding?"

With a smile across his face, he stood there with Klaus - awaiting Rebekah and Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 pm

I heard Nik and Jordan enter the house. I rolled my eyes at what Nik said. "He is in one piece Nik!" I growled slightly. "If he doesn't be quiet he's just going to lose his tongue." I still kept my hand on Alex's throat as I waited for my brother and Jordan to walk into the room.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:47 pm

"Good, then we shall get along just like old times. Little Alexander is just through here." He said leading the way to the living room.

"Dear sweet Rebekah, cutting out his tongue would leave him in two pieces would it not?" He asked as he stepped aside. "Look who Uncle Klaus found Alexander." He smiled placing a hand on Jordans shoulder. "Release the boy Rebekah so he can greet his family like one should."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Jordan simply followed him, sticking directly behind Klaus - until he saw Rebekah and Alexander. Interesting thought, seeing his family again - he hadn't really thought about him, only to think he was dead. Meeting with the only vampire he had ever created, consciously would be interesting - and a reuniting with him would be oh so much sweeter. As Klaus put his hand on Jordan's shoulder, he smiled - at Rebekah and Alex.

"Sorry for the inconvenience Rebekah, I will make it up to you... How does dinner sound?"

With a devilish smile I turned to Klaus, giving him an apology with my eyes. I tapped his hand, as it was on my shoulder, then turned back to my brother - arms semi-open.

"Come now Alex, why don't you give me a hug? I have missed you, considering the fact that I presumed you were dead, up until tonight."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm

"It would be a lot better if he was in two pieces. He's rather annoying." I muttered under my breath. I rolled my eyes when Nik told me to release him. After a minute I released him. "Don't make a habit out of making me baby sit. Or i'm going to start charging you and Elijah!" I said in a snippy tone as I looked at Nik. I wasn't paying attention to Jordan until he spoke. I turned to look at him.

"Hmm. Sounds good to me."
I said, maybe it would irritate Nik if I had dinner with Jordan. He never did like the men I chose.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 pm

His eyes lit up at the sound of his saviours voice. He was here again, right on cue just like always. He opened his mouth to speak but decided against it whilst being so close to Rebekah. Her he did not like and Jordan asking her out just made him more annoyed.

As soon as he was released he ran straight into Jordans arms. "She wont let me leave. I tried but i couldn't, my legs wouldn't move. She has witchcraft!" He whispered in shock.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:22 pm

"Don't you just love family reunions?" He smiled, barely containing his amusement at the witchcraft comment. It was clear the boy was from a different time. Some of his mannerisms were older than he cared to remember. "Come Alexander." He said holding out his arms for him to come. "We're family now too." He said looking at the kid and then to Jordan warningly. Making him remember the threat from earlier. More than Alex's life depended on him co-operating, but he must not know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm

As Alexander embraced Jordan, he wrapped his arms around him - pulling him closer. He had been waiting for this for sometime, and he didn't care who saw their love for each other. But as Klaus gestured and spoke for Alexander, Jordan simply nodded - letting go of him, and looking Klaus, while speaking to his 'son.'

"Go on Alex, it is okay - you can trust him, I fight along his side, and you will do the same. We are like a big... coven, my maker and myself and you. That is a great family, no? Just don't forget... I love you son, and I wouldn't lie to you - trust Klaus, he is magnificent."

As I sat there, I stared at Rebekah, smiling at her - she looked beautiful. With a blast of mental energy, I sent a thought spiraling into Alexander's head.

"Not witchcraft, son - she is an original vampire - we live among the first vampires, ever."

While he waited for Alexander to embrace Niklaus, he strolled over to Rebekah - to be close to her. Jordan stood there with his arms crossed, staring back at the two men.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:00 pm

I watched as Alex flee to hug Jordan. I literally smacked my forehead. He thought I had witchcraft. That boy definitely has a lot to learn. "Do I look like a bloody witch to you?" I muttered under my breath in a British accent. As I looked at Nik. I shook my head as they mentioned family. "What the bloody hell NIKLAUS. You treat them like family but you treat Ravyn like shit, your just like Damon Salvatore." I growled at my brother, I was not happy with him. I ignored Jordan staring at me and when he walked closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:33 pm

He looked up from Jordan reluctantly as he was addressed. He wasn't going to go hug some kidnapping, weirdo. Jordan might be fooled but he wasn't, anyone who had to kidnap him and was sisters with the witch couldn't be good. He opened his mouth to say no but was cut of by Jordan.

"But isä, Hän sieppasi minut!" He spoke back in his native tongue. He had no idea if Klaus and Rebekah spoke it, but he felt safer speaking it. A sigh escaped his lips as he pulled away from Jordan and caustiously approached Klaus. He trusted Jordan with his life but Klaus was another matter. Alex trusted no one but Jordan, not since his parents had died.

"Soo, this makes you my grandfather?" He asked, both curious and trying to annoy Klaus. He knew it wasn't safe, but if he was die he might as well go out with a smile.

He stepped into Klaus' arms but made no attempts to hug him back. "He's a what?" He asked pushing back from Klaus.

(OOC But isä, Hän sieppasi minut!" = But father, he kidnapped me!)
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

His eyes snapped on Rebekah in amusement. "Come on Rebekah, who's the child here? Him or you?" He asked looking back at Alex and Jordan. It was times like this when he wished he'd fulfilled his life and had a son himself. It was a thought that didn't come often but it came once a century.

"You pulled Ravyn in off the streets Rebekah. She was nothing." He'd never liked Ravyn, he didn't even know why himself. She was just one of those people he hated on sight. "If you cast your mind back sister you'll find Jordan was a good friend to me right after mother cast her spells. He was family when you guys weren't." He recalled before Alex brought back his attention.

"Uncle Klaus will be fine." He said hugging the boy. It was slightly annoying how he never hugged him back, he would in time. He'd see to that, but for now he'd let it go.

"Calm it Alexander, you wont come to harm if you do as you're told. Jordan, i think it's time you remembered." He said going to stand in front of him. "Look at me." Once he knew Jordan was looking him in the eyes, he spoke. "It's time to come home Jordan. Remember it all, your past... our past, don't spare the details."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:12 pm

As Jordan listened to Klaus and Rebekah bickering, he couldn't help but watch Alexander - it was something that bothered him. That native tongue of his was beautiful, but he almost acted like he couldn't trust his father. Jordan retaliated with something in the native tongue as well, trying not to sound mean.

"Alexander Rauhoitu. Mikään ei ole asiaa täällä, luota minuun ja Klaus - olet velkaa minulle paljon pakoilu. Rakastan sinua, vaan kuuntele minua - olet turvassa täällä, me olemme turvassa täällä."

As Klaus stood before the vampire, he couldn't help but look - he could feel something in Klaus. Almost like when he compelled someone, as he stood there he realized - he was being compelled. He tried to shake his head, due to the fact that he hadn't had vervain in a while - but something snapped in his mind. Memories began to flow like rivers, he felt his body discover a new found power - he was remembering. He simply put both of his hands on Klaus' shoulders, on either side - and gave him a big smile.

"I guess I am back then brother. Why did you wait so long to find me and allow me to remember?"

OOC:The Finnish means: Alexander Take it easy. Nothing is the matter here, trust me, and Klaus - you owe me a lot of running off. I love you, but listen to me - you're safe here, we are safe here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting for Nik   Babysitting for Nik Empty

Back to top Go down

Babysitting for Nik
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: