Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A tragic event Staff_zps08fc6213

A tragic event Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A tragic event 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA tragic event Liz_zpse62da61aA tragic event 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A tragic event 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A tragic event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A tragic event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A tragic event Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A tragic event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A tragic event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A tragic event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A tragic event Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A tragic event Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A tragic event Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A tragic event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Elizabeth Salvatore was driving home from the Grill where she worked at. Her purse was in the passenger seat. She looked down for three seconds, thats all it took. Her car slammed into another before flipping. Police were near by. They got everyone out of their vechiles before the ambulance came. She was pronounced dead on the secene. Tv staions began to swarm to the site.

"We inerupt your programing to bring tragic news from downtown Mystic Falls. Local resdient and high school junior, Elizabeth Salvatore, was killed in a car accident while driving home from her work. Poilce are currently investigating the cause of the accident. Trafic has stopped and people have gathered around to see the cars. Only Elizabeth's car was flipped on its rooftop. Love and support goes out to her family as her death comes a few days after the death of her twin brother Adrian Salvatore."

The Ghost of Elizabeth salvatore watched everything happening. She looked at her lifeless body as it was placed out on the ground by her car. Was answering that text really important for her to loose her life? She looked as people came and saw. She wlked passed them hoping someone would see her, but they couldnt. Now she truely felt alone.
Back to top Go down

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Jordan had been driving, something he normally didn't do - but something was up ahead, flashing lights and... he could smell blood. He turned on the local radio station, it was the worst thing ever. The name came across the frequency, 'Elizabeth Salvatore.' His heart sank and he sped up even more and literally jumped out of his car as it was still going, just to get to the scene. He compelled the police to let him see her, and it was horrific.

He ran to her, and slid - tearing his knees up on the road, as he lifted up her body. His face was complete despair now, a friend - his only friend, had died. Her pulse had totally disappeared, he couldn't even turn her if he wanted to - there was no use. He gripped her tightly and sighed, a sigh of pain. All he could do was hug her gently, and lay her back down - he cried, for the first time in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 am

I was at home watching tv when I saw it at the news. As soon as I saw it my heart sank. It couldn't be true, there was no way, it had to be a joke or something, whatever it was it wasn't funny. I saw that the wreck was downtown, so I immediately started running towards the square.

As I approached the square I could see the lights of all the emergency vehicles. I slowed down and walked towards the police line, there was someone I didn't know by her, being where I should, but somehow I couldn't move. Numbness spread through me, how could this have happened? It was just yesterday that we were together. And most importantly why did this have to happen, it was too soon.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 pm

I turned around. Some one was holding my lifeless body that I tried to get back into. Was it Jeremy? I walked a bit closer. His skin was tanner than Jers, and his hair was darker. I looked at his hand and saw his ring. It was Jordan. "Jordan!!!" I screamed, but it was obvious he couldnt hear me. Then I saw Jeremy. I couldnt take help from a human, not this time.

I wanted to go home, and thats were I found myelf. I was in.... Damon's Bedroom? Eww gross. I walked around and saw him in the shower. Thats even worse. I turned around and made the TV come on without touching it. The news came back on repating his earlier words.

"We inerupt your programing to bring tragic news from downtown Mystic Falls. Local resdient and high school junior, Elizabeth Salvatore, was killed in a car accident while driving home from her work. Poilce are currently investigating the cause of the accident. Trafic has stopped and people have gathered around to see the cars. Only Elizabeth's car was flipped on its rooftop. Love and support goes out to her family as her death comes a few days after the death of her twin brother Adrian Salvatore."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:38 pm

He'd been stood in the shower for a while, just letting the cool water wash down his body. It felt good, to get away from the drama for a while. His ears pricked up at the sound of voices. "Stefan?" He asked turning off the water and grabbing a towel.

"... Elizabeth Salvatore, was killed in a car accident while driving home from her work. Poilce are currently investigating the cause of the accident. Trafic has stopped and people have gathered around to see the cars. Only Elizabeth's car was flipped on its rooftop. Love and support goes out to her family as her death comes a few days after the death of her twin brother Adrian Salvatore."

Damon froze staring at the TV, in shock. How had it even turned itself on? Before he knew what he was doing he'd thrown the TV across the room. He liked the girl, she was the only Salvatore he could relate to, but he was Damon Salvatore. He didn't care. He was changing, he was starting to feel and it hurt. Now he knew why he became the way he was.

Seconds later his eyes full of hurt glazed over and became empty. From now on he would feel no more. Elena and Stefan were right, he was becoming a liability being full of all these emotions he'd thought he'd locked away.

Damon Salvatore the immortal was back!
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 pm

After jumping in through the window to my room, I sat down on my bed. My hand reached for the remote, successfully gripping it. I pointed the remote towards the TV, clicking the power button.
The first show that came on was a local news broadcast. And just as I was about to flip the channel...
"We interrupt your programing to bring tragic news from downtown Mystic Falls. Local resident and high school junior, Elizabeth Salvatore, was killed in a car accident while driving home from her work. Police are currently investigating the cause of the accident. Traffic has stopped and people have gathered around to see the cars. Only Elizabeth's car was flipped on its rooftop. Love and support goes out to her family as her death comes a few days after the death of her twin brother Adrian Salvatore."
My jaw fell open, my head blocked out any further speaking from the television.
"No." I whispered, my eyes burning. My entire body tensed when the sudden crash from down below echoed throughout the house. I didn't even have to venture downstairs to know who it was. He was just about as shocked as I was.
Grabbing my coat from the chair, I jumped out the second floor window, landing on the ground below in the backyard. My legs went wobbly as realization dawned upon me. The only living flesh of the Salvatore family was dead. Our little Elizabeth was gone. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I tried yelling at him but I couldn't. Nothing worked. I ran outside to the forest. I was completely invisible. Why did this happen to me? Why?!?!?

Last edited by Elizabeth Salvatore on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Sophia was in the woods when she walked to her grandmothers house. She decided to turn on the tv and check up on her tv show when there was an announcement that pulled up. "We inerupt your programing to bring tragic news from downtown Mystic Falls. Local resdient and high school junior, Elizabeth Salvatore, was killed in a car accident while driving home from her work. Poilce are currently investigating the cause of the accident. Trafic has stopped and people have gathered around to see the cars. Only Elizabeth's car was flipped on its rooftop. Love and support goes out to her family as her death comes a few days after the death of her twin brother Adrian Salvatore.". Sophia lost it right then. She started screaming and wracking her brain trying to figure out how something like this could happen. Her grandmother was gone to bingo night so she was alone. Her vision was becoming darker and darker until she lost consiconous. When she woke up, Maria was there smiling devilishly at the mirror. She grab her keys and drove off to the grill
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

Suddenly it happened. I was zooming through the forest at inhuman speed back to the secene of my death. Everyone was still in there same place. My ghostself and body came together as one. I eyes opened wide as I began to cough. I woke up in Jordan's arms. I couldn't remember the accident, only the aftermath.

I felt stranger than before. My skin burned, I felt hotter and there was a smell in the air. I didn't move anything but my head because I was afraid of what might have happened, but was my suspicion correct?

"Jordan? What happened?"
Back to top Go down

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:38 pm

The body in his arms came back to life, and his eyes still stung from the tears. He felt life come back into the body and it scared the hell out of him, and he didn't know how to deal with it. He squeezed her gently, rocking her in his arms, as he quickly regained his composure.

"How.... h-how are you still alive, Elizabeth? I couldn't even feel your pulse and your still beat up pretty badly..."

He bit his wrist and placed it over her mouth, ushering her to drink. She needed to heal, and not naturally - she needed his blood.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm

I was standing there unable to move behind the police line when I could've swore I saw her move, but it couldn't be. I had to be going into shock or something, I couldn't take the pain that I knew I would have to endure.

But then I saw the guy that was holding her talk to her and proceed to give her blood. Was this really happening? I couldn't find my voice, and the numbness I felt wouldn't let me move. All I could do was stand there and wonder what cruel trick God was playing on me.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 pm

I pushed Jordan's hand away after I got a little bit of strength. "Jordan, I think I'm turning." I was able to say it before blacking out. Police saw she awoke and rushed over.

"Step aside sir, we need to get her to the hospital now!" one of them said to Jordan as others came with a stretcher.
Back to top Go down

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:05 pm

In that moment, something changed within Jordan. His mental fuse snapped and he put Elizabeth down on the concrete, before turning to look at the cops. They were obviously terrified, as his eyes glowed red, his veins exposed - within a minute he had them both up by their necks, he was ready to kill them. Everyone else in the area was compelled, but these two bastards were not - even if they were on vervain, he would still slit their jugulars open and watch them die. He threw one of them into their car, smashing his head on impact. He looked back down to Elizabeth on the ground, and whispered to her gently.

"No. Elizabeth, get up - get up now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A tragic event Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tragic event   A tragic event Empty

Back to top Go down

A tragic event
Page 1 of 1