Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

An Infamous Event Staff_zps08fc6213

An Infamous Event Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b An Infamous Event 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAn Infamous Event Liz_zpse62da61aAn Infamous Event 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

An Infamous Event 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
An Infamous Event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
An Infamous Event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
An Infamous Event Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
An Infamous Event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
An Infamous Event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
An Infamous Event Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
An Infamous Event Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

An Infamous Event Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

An Infamous Event Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

An Infamous Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Bonnie was sitting on her couch eating popcorn and watching a movie. She was very bored and there was absolutely nothing to do. She tried calling people earlier but no one answered. So she decided she would reach out and text Ray.

Hey wanna come over? ~B
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:59 pm

I was bored out of my mind and had absolutely nothing to do. I aimlessly flipped through the channels on the tv. "What is all this crap?" I muttered to myself, soap operas were definitely not my thing. I turned off the tv and let out a heavy sigh. I was thinking about taking a nap when my phone went off. I quickly read the message from Bonnie and texted her back.

Should I bring anything? ~R

I wanted to know if I should bring a supply of alcohol in case we decided to play a drinking game.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Bonnie thought about it and replied

People, and anyting that will make me less bored. ~B

She sat back on her couch and waited. If Ray couldn't make this a better time then nothing would.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:29 pm

I chuckled at Bonnie's reply. I quickly grabbed my bag and filled it was an assortment of alcohol. I texted back Bonnie.

Is another vampire ok? I met her at the grill and she seems nice, oh and shall I see if Ty's available?

I made my way out to my car and carefully put my bag on the front seat. I got into the drivers seat and headed of to Bonnie's house.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Bonnie looked at her phone

The more the merrier! ~B

She sent the text off and quickly went upstairs to change into shorts and a tank top. Might as well look good. she thought ot herself.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm

I checked my phone and quickly texted Irene.

Hey Irene it's Ravyn, meet me at the Bennett house.

I also texted her the address in case she didn't know it. I pulled up to Bonnie's house a few minutes later parking out front. I quickly texted my new favorite hybrid. Well besides Klaus of course by he was a pain in the ass so he didn't count.

Hey Ty. Come to Bonnie's house. ~ Your favorite Vamp ~ Ray

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. I walked up to Bonnie's front door. I hope she remembers that I need an invitation, I thought to myself. I rapped my knuckles on the door a few times and then waited for her to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Irene smiled as her phone vibrated. It had been a while since she had last done anything interesting, and the boredom was slowly getting to her mind. She picked up her cellphone, which had been resting on her table, and quickly opened the unread message.

She didn't even bother replying. The less time she lost, the more fun she would have. Shoving her phone in her jeans' pocket, she grabbed her jacket and ran out the door, making her way to the Bennett house.

It surprised her to realize that she had never been there. As she stood before it, she noticed Ravyn knocking on the door. She had only spoken to her once, but she was glad there would be at least someone she knew there. The only thing about Bonnie Bennett she knew was that she was a witch, and Irene was not particularly fond of witches.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

I heard someone behind me so I quickly turned knowing that it was a vampire. "Hello Irene glad you could make it." I said looking at her. I listened for movement inside the house. "Bonnie will be down in a minute, she's coming downstairs now." I then turned back to the door.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Bonnie made her way down the stairs and opened the door and saw Ray and the other vampire she must have invited. Lately Bonnie had been more accepting of vampires. It was just easier that way, and Ray was actually a great person. "Hey." she gave a dazzling smile and then turned to the girl she did not know "I'm Bonnie, and you are/" she asked polity. Then turned to both of them again and said "Please come in." she swept her hand aside and held the door open.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 pm

I was walking out of the Grill when I got Ravyn's text telling me to go to Bonnie's house. I smiled at her sign off of saying she was my favorite vampire. I walked over to my car and drove to Bonnie's house, I reached into my pocket to pull out my phone and texted Ravyn.
Almost there-Tyler
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 pm

"This is Irene." I stated smiling at Bonnie. She invited us in so I walked past her and stood a few feet behind her. A few minutes later my phone went off. I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and looked at the unread message. I smiled at Ty's message.

See you soon ~ Ray

"Tyler's on his way!" I said smirking at Bonnie. "The fun will begin shortly."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 pm

I read Ray's reply as I pulled up to Bonnie's. Texting and driving, not good. I closed my car door and walked up to Bonnie's door seeing that she was there with Ray and that girl Irene I talked to at the Grill a few days ago. "Oh me and three ladies, my night just got better." I smirked as I walked up to the door where Bonnie looked to be inviting in the vampires.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm

I chuckled at the what Tyler said. "You really are a dog aren't you!" I laughed at what I said. "Enjoy being a play boy while you can." I said flashing him a smile. "You're out numbered, so just remember us girls stick together." I said with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501
Awesomeness : 10

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:18 am

Irene smiled politely at the witch. Normally, she wouldn't have bothered, but she didn't want to start a fight, at least not that day. She wanted to have fun, for once, and she had learned the hard way that sometimes it was actually fun to do stuff with other people, even if she didn't get to have everything her way.

Before she could say anything, though, Tyler appeared. Irene knew Tyler, though not very well, and she knew him to be fun. Things were looking up.

"Hey Tyler!" Irene smiled, her grin more genuine than the one she had given Bonnie.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 am

"Well maybe your my only target. Ever think about that Ray?" I said throwing my arm around her shoulders and smiling. I turned to Irene when she greeted me. "Hey Irene, I didn't know you and Ravyn were friends." I said. Irene was cool so maybe I wouldn't be sufficed into listening to only Bonnie and Ray.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 am

"I wouldn't be surprised." I chuckled as Tyler threw his arm around my shoulders. I smirked and shook my head lightly. "We aren't friends per se. I met her at Grill and we exchanged numbers. In case she needed anything." I told Tyler and smiled at Irene. "So Bonnie what's on the agenda for today?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 am

Bonnie gave a smile and said "Well we are playing a drinking game, because I am bored." she gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:32 am

"Ohh drinking and Ravyn, my night just got a 100x better." I said smiling at Ravyn. I noticed that we were still on Bonnie's front porch. "So you gonna invite us in anytime soon or are we gonna drink out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Infamous Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Infamous Event   An Infamous Event Empty

Back to top Go down

An Infamous Event
Page 1 of 1