Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Jordan Aguillard's Journal Staff_zps08fc6213

Jordan Aguillard's Journal Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Jordan Aguillard's Journal 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJordan Aguillard's Journal Liz_zpse62da61aJordan Aguillard's Journal 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Jordan Aguillard's Journal 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Jordan Aguillard's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Jordan Aguillard's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Jordan Aguillard's Journal Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Jordan Aguillard's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Jordan Aguillard's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Jordan Aguillard's Journal Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Jordan Aguillard's Journal Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Jordan Aguillard's Journal Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jordan Aguillard's Journal Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Jordan Aguillard's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jordan Aguillard's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Aguillard's Journal   Jordan Aguillard's Journal EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:12 pm

I have lost count of which entry this is,

I tried to mingle in London, but that wasn't going well... They had been aware of vampires, so they found out the pubs I frequented for drinks... The people of this fair city had put vervain in every bottle - so you can only imagine what happened to me. My throat had seized up my insiders were on fire, and slowly - I blacked out. I have no idea how long I was unconscious for - the interval of time was unknown to me, but it couldn't have been more than an hour or so. When I came to, my body was numb - I was covered in ghastly wounds, enough to bring down an elephant - haha, but I am something greater. The manor in which they restrained me.... it was interesting. Crucifixion, like Christ Jesus - how interesting this was to me. My blood poured from the spikes driven through my ankles and wrists. Not only this, but there were two men in front of me constantly cutting my chest.

I felt... funny, I simply laughed at them - showing I didn't feel the pain, but I really did. Before I could even regain composure, though, a stake was driven into my heart - but only for a moment. I had enough - I ripped myself off the wall, a fierce snarl erupted from my mouth, as I pulled the stake out. The short man with the blonde hair that attempted to stake me, oh joy.... he now had a stake through his throat. My heart was dying, I needed blood - so I whisked around the room - draining every ounce of blood from the twenty or so people, and then I moved to the rest of the building complex. My belly was full of sustenance now, I felt amazing - everything had already began healing.

I don't even plan on cleaning up - let vampire hunters come. I will show them that they have no god, that I am a force to be reckoned with. I was going to Scandinavia next, to see if I could fit in there... hopefully.

-Giordanio Aguillard

Last edited by Jordan Aguillard on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Aguillard's Journal   Jordan Aguillard's Journal EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Hello Journal,

Today the good in my heart vanished, but then it came back - suddenly. I had killed again, but this was whole villages - not just people that I slaughtered. I saved the elderly, women and children, however, I still don't know why. My taste for blood had gotten out of hand.... humans, animals - even weaker vampires. I was becoming notorious in the vampire community, as an asshole - imagine that. Had Finland always been... so informal? Profanities were a disgrace, and people that spoke them were trash. My self-proclaimed since of being a high noble was irritating but it was the only way to keep people form getting close to me. My mind was all screwed up, so I had no idea what was really going on.

In a village that I destroyed, I met a young boy that didn't fear me. He envied my power, my everything - He was alone now, and he sought me as a father, a brother and protector. This boy was... my friend, I was going to raise him. A small child he was maybe six years old with sandy blonde hair, which was cut extremely short and he had gorgeous emerald eyes. I had never felt like protecting someone like this in my life, but he clung to me when danger was around, when he was happy or upset - we were family. Telling him I wasn't human was interesting, because he was Christian - he believed I was the angel of death, but also his guardian angel. So innocent he as, I simply let him believe he wanted - just so he wouldn't get scared and leave. I vowed never to compel him or drink from him, because that was wrong - I hated the thought of even touching with any intent of malice.

I gave him all he could ever ask for, and his happiness was enough to make a light flicker within the darkness that I was. One little boy was capable of making me feel compassion - he was my world. And I vowed that if anyone took him from me, that the destruction of mankind would follow. I was prepared to rip out millions of throats for the safety of my brother... my son. I named him, Alexander Aguillard. We were family, and at the right age and at his request - he would join me in the eternal night. I love you brother, I really do.

-Giordanio

Last edited by Jordan Aguillard on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Aguillard's Journal   Jordan Aguillard's Journal EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Dear Journal,

I have changed Alexander, purely at his request. At the age of sixteen... he began to die of fever - he begged me for immortality. I was his brother, I had been raising him for ten years - I felt obligated to do this for him, so I obliged to his demand. The worst bit of this was when I snapped his neck... I felt like a monster, but it was necessary for the transformation. A few moments later he came to - and I took him to finalize the change. He drank the blood of three, drained them completely - my little prodigy. Immediately after the change, I found a witch that was frightened of me, but she was willing to help me - so long as her village and family were safe.

His ring was a duplicate of mine, it suited him. I loved my brother dearly. I taught him everything I knew, and what I thought I knew. I felt like that would keep him safe - would allow him to fend for himself. I could only hope.... I am willing to fight the fabled originals too, if it means that I could protect my brother - if it came down to that.

That reminded me of something, though. What if an original had turned me? Would I ever find the being if it truly turned me? Would it care who I was and that I had become a legend among our community? I really have no idea, but I want to kill my maker for abandoning me - that is all I want.

I won't write my name as Giordanio anymore, either. I heard that my name is pronounced 'Jordan' now, so I guess I shall go by that. This begins a new era, I suppose.

-Jordan

Last edited by Jordan Aguillard on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Aguillard's Journal   Jordan Aguillard's Journal EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 pm

This needs no introduction or such formality,

I haven't seen my brother in sometime, I believe he wandered off on his own because he was tired of me. Abandoned again, it seems I am the kind of person that deserves such... treatment. I was alone again, so I guess there was nothing holding me back from doing what I wished, but I couldn't kill. I didn't have it in me to destroy whole villages, because I had been doing that with Alexander - now he is gone, so what is the point? My life had never been so depressing, well before it was - but now it was a million times worse.

I sat there, on a bench in the sunlight - debating whether or not to live or die. I was willing to accept a stake through the heart, willing - that isn't something I tend to be. Being alive felt horrible at this point and I wished I could accept my fate and just die, but I couldn't. I had been staked before and simply pulled it back out - what the hell was I? Maybe it hadn't been long enough..... but, all I know is my heart hurts anytime I recollect that memory. I choose to avoid my past, but it always confronts me and makes me feel utterly useless and unworthy of my new life.

As I sat there on this bench, I stared at the sun - rubbing my talisman. I wanted to take it off, wanted to end this already awful life I had been forced into. I knew for a fact that if I didn't burn - that I would go and rip my creators head off, and anyone else that tried to stop me. This will mark the day that I become a monster, I will delve into my nature and become ruthless. I will not love, nor care or feel anything for anyone except rivalry, hate and a blood lust that is unparalleled. I am a monster, and I choose to accept that - but the rest of the world doesn't know what or who I am yet. I best invite them to the front row seat to the destruction of humanity, as we know it.

-Jordan

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Aguillard's Journal   Jordan Aguillard's Journal EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:02 am

This is forever happens to find this, someday. May you enjoy what you find,

I was born in Athens, Greece on November 16, 1367. If my parents had only known what trouble I would cause... what trouble lay ahead for them... oh god. They would have gotten rid of me instantly, or killed me - I wished for that, even to this day. I had a normal life, much like any child would have had, but I was born into Nobility - so I was a bit... spoiled. It is nothing that I am, was, or have been ashamed of - I love money. I never let this go to my head, however, like my family did. The Aguillard's were crazy military powers and political powers, the combination swirling into one leaving only a love child behind - me.

My life was a blur really, I grew up - trained in debate, because mother was in the Senate and trained in warfare - because father was a general. When I did have time to play with kids my age, I was always the social pariah - no one wanted to be around me, just because I didn't know how to be a child. I had to grow up quickly back then, which still frustrates me. But my life was insignificant back then, nothing exciting ever happened - more so than my teachers saying that I was excellent in foreign languages. All my birthdays flew by, even as I had become a 'man' in that society at fifteen. My life was nothing, and I lived as any other Greek would have - luxuriously and intelligently. This lifestyle would have been anyone's dream back then, but not mine - it bothered me to be like this.

I turned eighteen today, November 16 - the year was around 1385 - and I was truly a man now. I was old enough to have my own estate and settle down and everything, but that would never happen. I would never get to experience such things, because some being wanted me dead - or so I thought at the time. It was the night after my 'right of passage' that I was walking home, through the desolate streets of Athens that I noticed something - I heard footsteps behind me, someone had been following me. This had been obvious to me for some time, because I had been worrying about it and trying to formulate a plan to thwart this persons plans for me - oh how I wish I could have done such a thing. I ran into an alley and hid behind some crates - waiting for my stalker.

The dark shadow approached the alley, and as it passe me, I rushed it. I tried slamming it into the wall, but that was useless - it overpowered me and slung me into the brick wall on the other side of the alley. At that moment I felt my whole body shoot with pain, as my ribs cracked and my arm shattered. This creature... it was ungodly, a vampire - but I hadn't known that at the time. As I lay in the alley, broken - the husk of a formerly proud man - it approached me, with those menacing... beautiful eyes. I had never seen power and beauty fused into one, until now - in those eyes. It leaned down and its face changed as it smelt and saw my blood, then in an instant - I blacked out. Not from fear, but from an excruciating pain that was in my neck - fangs bore into me, and sucked me dry - almost. My veins were on fire, it felt as if they were being scraped with a needle.

I lay there, feeling like I was dying - but this creature wasn't going to let me, so it seemed. It bit open it's wrist and began to pour blood into my mouth. That was the most amazing taste that had ever graced my taste buds, and I craved for it - I wanted more of it. I gripped its feminine arm and drank more, and more - letting it flow through my belly - and then it went dark again. The being snapped my neck and I lay there limp, only to be turned into a vampire. When I came to - I was in a building, that was unknown to me. I felt strange, like I was... hungry, but this hunger was not sated by any form of food. I had no idea what it was, but I fed - on a human, for the first time that day. And I felt.. powerful, I felt like that beast did the night it killed me. In this estate all that was left for me was a note in basic Greek, and a ring - and with that, I gained my talisman to walk in the sun.

- Jordan Aguillard

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Aguillard's Journal   Jordan Aguillard's Journal EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Fuck you, Journal,

My only friend at school is now dead, and I write this as I have just displayed an act of rage in the hallway. My locker is totally obliterated and I nearly snapped - I would have killed everyone. But I remembered Katerina, and how she was trying to keep me sane. I find it funny that she is the only person that can calm me down - but she isn't here, wasn't here - people would have mistaken her as Elana, so she couldn't have come even if she wanted to.

Not even Bonnie was there, well I hadn't seen her - maybe she stayed home. Going to school today was a mistake, there were too many arrogant people here and too many girls that were oogling and oggling at me. This was really pissing me off - because they had no consideration for the death of Elizabeth, and if they even spoke one word to me - heads would roll. I avoided them, because they were irritating - and they should be scared of me, they saw me throw a locker. I don't understand humans, and it seems Twilight has clouded young girl's minds - how pathetic. I can't even be frightening to them anymore....

- Jordan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Aguillard's Journal   Jordan Aguillard's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordan Aguillard's Journal
Page 1 of 1