Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Kara Salvatore's Diary Staff_zps08fc6213

Kara Salvatore's Diary Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Kara Salvatore's Diary 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nKara Salvatore's Diary Liz_zpse62da61aKara Salvatore's Diary 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Kara Salvatore's Diary 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Kara Salvatore's Diary Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Kara Salvatore's Diary Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Kara Salvatore's Diary Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Kara Salvatore's Diary Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Kara Salvatore's Diary Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Kara Salvatore's Diary Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Kara Salvatore's Diary Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Kara Salvatore's Diary Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kara Salvatore's Diary Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Kara Salvatore's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

Bites : 138
Awesomeness : 5

Kara Salvatore's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Dearest Diary,
Today started out as any other. I went outside to gaze upon the lively wildlife, and just as I was about to head back inside, I met this hybrid. I believe his name was Tyler. He told me that he was lost and needed directions. Feeling bored, I decided to walk back to town with him. Just before heading off, we introduced ourselves. Tyler told me about these two guys whom have the same last name as me. Isn't that just crazy? It must be a coincidence. Hopefully, I'll get to meet them soon.
Sincerely,
Kara
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Dearest Diary,
You probably wouldn't believe me if you were an actual person. Tyler and I walked all the way to those two guys' house. Tyler says they call it the the boarding house. What a peculiar name for a home. Once we reached the boarding house, this man with sandy, dirty blonde hair walked up. He must have been hunting, for he smelt of fresh meat. I was informed that his name is Stefan. Then, out of the blue, the older brother walks out. I was taken aback by his appearance...he looks oddly like me. What is going on?
Sincerely,
Kara

Last edited by Kara Salvatore on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Dearest Diary,
The rain is falling exceptionally hard today. Each time it taps out its harmonious rhythm against the window, my heart yearns for sunshine. I can distinctly remember playing in the rain, with my father. The memory is blurry, but it's hanging by a shredding thread. After my father was killed from the supposed 'animal attack', I dug into the books in the library, which kicked off the never-going-outside-for-fifty-years trail. Everyone must think that someone locked me in that house, but truthfully, it was all my decision. If I couldn't live without the love of my life, Clyde, and my father, then there was no point to remaining a part of society. I was a vampire, a severely depressed, blood-craving vampire. With the research I have collected, I know one thing for sure about my father's death. It sure as hell was not an animal who killed my father. It was the same species as me-- a vampire.
And if I ever lay my hands on the soul who savagely murdered my father, I will gladly tear them to shreds.
I may be younger, but I sure as hell am stronger.
Sincerely,
Kara
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Dearest Diary,
Words cannot even describe the black anger that is lurking over me. Ever since I discovered who killed my father, I have been acting like this. These dreams I am experiencing every night frighten me. Can you imagine? A ninety-year old vampire frightened by their own dreams! This is preposterous. Why didn't I end the bastard who took my father away from me? I feel like a fool. Diary, how can I ever live with myself?
Sincerely,
Kara
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Dearest Diary,
I feel lonely in this small town. It seems as if everyone knows each face that passes, while I have to work my way around by learning each person's name. I'm still healing from the stake that Damon had driven into my shoulder, for I haven't consumed human blood in a long time.
Hopefully, I can ease my way into the social crowd.
Sincerely,
Kara
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Dearest Diary,
As I write this entry to you, I am sure you have guessed, that is if you are human, that I am plotting the gruesome murder of Damon Salvatore. After all, he had murdered my father. I had to live for seven years without a father, without someone to teach me the works, with no mother as an added defect.
You probably do not want to hear the gruesome step-by-step layout, but I will tell you this; it involves stakes, ropes, saws, and plenty of vervain. I know, I know, it sounds horrible, inhumane, but I gave up my humanity after that monster hardheartedly staked me in the shoulder when I had not consumed blood for nearly fifty years.
Ever since then I had wished upon that falling star for him to be stricken with the most painstakingly slow death. I can only wish and plan for now.

Sincerely,
Kara
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Dearest Diary,
Gray skies. Strong winds rustling the leaves, creating a soft symphony. It's finally fall in the small, 'normal' Mystic Falls. While young children dress up in their costumes, trying their best to scare the elderly, I take up the role of Boogie Man (more like Boogie Woman, but whatever). Having never trick-or-treated in my childhood, I do not understand the reasoning behind why children would want to take up a European tradition meant for scaring away demons and spirits.

I hear there is a Halloween-themed party taking place at one of Mystic Falls High School's student's home. Oh, how could I forget Mischief Night? The night was spent scaring pedestrians walking home, small children riding their bikes in the darkness to beat their curfew, and, without my fellow group members knowing, feeding from unsuspecting humans. What a joy! I don't believe I've ever had that much teenage fun in my entire existence.

Sincerely,
Kara
Back to top Go down
Kara Salvatore

Kara Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Dearest Diary,

It's been awhile. Have you heard of the preposterous events that have happened recently? There's been an infestation of vampires. I don't think others realize it, but I can...sense it. It's weird, I know.
I haven't heard from Uncle Stefan, or He-Who-Shall-Remain-Unnamed, but I stop by the boarding house every once in awhile. There's almost never anyone there.
I've returned to the Redwood Home in the forest. It's so lonely out here.
Huh, whatever.

Sincerely,
Kara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara Salvatore's Diary   Kara Salvatore's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Kara Salvatore's Diary
Page 1 of 1