Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

There, and Back Again - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

There, and Back Again - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b There, and Back Again - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThere, and Back Again - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThere, and Back Again - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

There, and Back Again - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
There, and Back Again - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
There, and Back Again - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
There, and Back Again - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
There, and Back Again - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
There, and Back Again - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
There, and Back Again - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
There, and Back Again - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

There, and Back Again - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

There, and Back Again - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

There, and Back Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

There, and Back Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm

"No not at all. Its just nice to have a normal weird for once. There's been far too much drama around here to be normal." He said perching on someone gravestone. He didn't care who it was he was sitting on, it was just in the right place when he wanted to sit.

He laughed. "What?" He smiled holding his hands out. "You'd agree if you had a taste of their blood. Well perhaps not in human form." He shrugged folding his arms. "Right so you only like me because it's an improvement on Ripper Stefan? Nice." He said getting to his feet and walking to sit on a headstone further away.

"Im not anyones second best Elena. Not even yours." He said turning away. Why did everyone always turn to him as a back up plan? Well he'd had enough. "Stefan is gone and it's about time you figured that out. Compelled or not, he's got far too much power now and its more than he can handle. He's never coming back Elena, get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Elena uncrossed her arms and began to follow Damon, until she ultimately ended up in front of him, forcing him to stop. "Are you kidding? You're actually being serious now." She shook her head and gave a non-smiley chuckle. "Damon, you're not my second. And Stefan's not my first. I don't have a best or a second. Recently I learned, that having bests, as in guys or anyone, kinda blows for me. Jenna was my number one figure. I looked up to her. Where is she now?" She asked turning and looking at the tomb stone that read, Jenna Sommers. "She's buried in the ground and I'll never see her again." She turned around to Damon again. "Jeremy's off in Montana, Caroline's number one just got turned into a hybrid, Bonnie's grams is dead, and Matt's number one is dead. But I guess I don't need to remind you of that." She took another step forward and held his reluctant hand up to her with both of hers. "So you know what Damon, you're wrong you're not my number two or one, five or seven or twenty-third or whatever. And it's because I care about you." She clarified. "But hey, no one's asking you to see it the way." She said letting go, giving another weak smile and beginning to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm

He stopped and looked at her. "Yes im being serious! Im always being placed second best and i've had enough!" He spat. What was he doing? He'd been here before and last time he made her forget. Would he get all this off his chest now and make her forget again? He didn't think he could.

"You will have to chose one of us sooner or later Elena. None of us are too good with sharing and i can't stand to see the two of you together. Every time i do i just want to rip his throat out." He explained closing his eyes against the images of Katherine choosing Stefan. It was going to happen again, he always had to get too close. He just never learned.

He sighed and placed a hand to his forehead as he thought. What was he doing? Let her walk, let her leave now and never have to feel emotions about her again. "Wait!" Damn too late. He just couldn't let go. He quickly caught up and walked along beside her. "Just forget i said anything okay?" He said walking a little faster than her so he could go on ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 am

/

Last edited by Emma Gilbert on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

OOC: Emma, Emma. Lol, we're in the cemetery at this point of the thread lol
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 am

Damon had actually made a point. Damon was typically saving her, and she would always seek comfort in Stefan and what not. Even when he went all Ripper-y again. Elena was walking back, sort of kinda thinking he was right. She didn't want him to be. She really didn't want him to be, but he was. And at some point she might really have to choose, seeing as it looks to painful for Damon to be just friends with her. "Why, Damon?" She asked, sighing. "You know what, everything you said back there was the truth. So why am I trying to pretend? Because you're right. At the end of the day, I have to make a decision. And if that decision is you staying my friend, you're gonna leave. Damon I don't want you to leave. I care about you, but I also care about what makes you happy. And if it's too hard for you to be happy if I'm with Stefan, or someone else, I...I understand."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 am

"Because this isn't me Elena! I don't care about people. I don't have a heart, most of the things Stefan says about me are true..." He said sighing. "...I don't even know what im doing anymore Elena. This whole thing between us, it's driving me insane. Sometimes i don't even know if im coming or going. One minute you need me and the next you're sending me away to be with Stefan."

He turned to look over her shoulder, he might as well continue being truthful. He'd already said more than enough. "It's clear which of us you like best Elena, I just don't think i can leave. If i did i'd some how find my way back here even if i didn't want to." He said looking anywhere at Elena now. He'd never spoken to anyone like this before. He doubted even Stefan, the person to have known him the longest, knew he had this side to him.

"I just need to know."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:46 am

"Damon.." She said, frowning. "Don't make me do this! Please."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:49 pm

"Do what Elena? Make you choose so i can finally decide what i need to do in life?" He said finally looking at her now. He gently took a piece of her hair between his fingers and looked at it for a few seconds.

"I just need to know if i have something to stick around for?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Elena grabs his hands from her hair and sighs. "Yes, you do. Me. A friend." She said, clarifying she couldn't and wouldn't be in a relationship with him. It was just too much to handle with Stefan still around and everything.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 pm

He closed his eyes and nodded. "A friend." He muttered. He knew it. He should have just killed Stefan when he had a chance. "Right..." He said rearranging his face to emotionless. "... i need to go. People to kill." He said turning away to walk towards the cemetery gates.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 pm

"There's something seriously wrong with you. Why can't you just accept I want to be just friends with you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:33 pm

He sighed and looked at her. "Good bye Elena." He said before jumping into the air and flying off in his crow form. He needed some air and space and he definitely wasn't getting that here with everyone suffocating him.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Elena stood there, confused for a rough minute. Did, did Damon really just leave her? He of all people, knows she's lost everyone in her life. All four shots at having parents, her aunt, now her brother and Stefan. The people who claimed they would always be there, left. And now Damon had turned into one of those people. She sat next to her mothers grave and looked forward as Damon flew off. "Goodbye, Damon." She barely managed to whisper, through her forming tears and cracking voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There, and Back Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2