Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

There, and Back Again Staff_zps08fc6213

There, and Back Again Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b There, and Back Again 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThere, and Back Again Liz_zpse62da61aThere, and Back Again 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

There, and Back Again 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
There, and Back Again Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
There, and Back Again Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
There, and Back Again Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
There, and Back Again Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
There, and Back Again Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
There, and Back Again Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
There, and Back Again Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

There, and Back Again Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

There, and Back Again Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

There, and Back Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

There, and Back Again Empty
PostSubject: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:08 pm

I was combing my hair, getting ready for school when I hear my phone ringing.

Stefan, I hoped, but no, it was just my alarm clock, telling me that I need to hurry or I'm gonna be late

I pulled my hair into a high pony, picked up my jacket and my backpack and prepared myself for another year of hell.

Every day is hell without Stefan, I concluded before getting out of my house.

I got in school few minutes earlier than expected and turned round to see if my friends are here too.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:14 pm

He smiled and made his was over to Elena as she turned up. "Aw look who being a good student turning up before its even time." He said shoving his hands into his pockets. "He's not going back, so you might as well get over him." He said giving one of the passing girl a little wink as she stared at him. It felt so good to be back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Damon scared me. I didn't expect to see him here today. Then he annoyed me.
"You don't know that. We will get through it. He'll come back to me. He must come back to me!".
I shocked myself when I yelled on that last part.
"And what are you doing here? You are not hunting are you? You promised me no more human victims! I trust in you Damon!"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 pm

"Of course i know that. I know that better than anyone. He's flipped the switch Elena theres no coming back from that." He said walking in front of her and stopping so she too had too stop. "Lifes too short to waste on maybes Elena, its time to move on. Stop living in the past!" He said before moving back to her side so they could carry on walking.

He gasped in mock horror. "What a guy can't come see his friend without being accused of hunting? Shame on you Elena." He said before rolling his eyes. "No im not having fun but im not Stefan Elena, im not going to start munching some rodents to make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Damon sometimes made me so mad, but sometimes he was so sweet and it was confusing me too much.
"I know he can fight it", I said, almost desperately. "He'll do it for me, like everything he did for me before."
I then stopped a bit, thinking that I'm maybe giving myself too much of a value. Maybe he's really gone, I thought, and then shook away that thought.

"With you, I never know where I'm standing. Maybe I can never change you into Stefan, maybe I can never change you in someone better, but at least I can try."

I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:09 pm

"Oh know him better than i do, do you?" He asked. "I know vampires and i definitely know Stefan, before you met him he was a different guy and if you think im bad you should have seen him. You don't get the name ripper for no reason." He said

"What he did for you before was nothing compared to this. Humanity isn't something you can just turn on and off." He said getting impatient now. "Just let him go. You'll be so much happier once you do." He said turning to watch someone walk by.

"Well i hope you enjoy disappointment." He said before taking bigger strides to make distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:24 pm

There I was, standing stupidly as the man of probably every girls dreams walked away from me. Maybe if I met him first, and met him like he was centuries ago, or like he was now, maybe I would not suffer like I suffer now.
I know I love him, but I love his brother with my whole heart, a thought came to my mind.
I wondered why he would act like this, why he is so moody and always brooding.
I ran after him, yelling to him to wait for me.

"You know, I feel like doing something fun today. Maybe I should skip school."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:30 pm

He stopped and raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "You know your mood changes are giving me whiplash." He said before turning to head for his car.

"And what would you suggest we do Princess?" He mocked pulling out his car keys so he could press the button to unlock the car.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:35 pm

"I'm not a princess", I told him with kind of a childish look on my face.
These days I'm more the frog, I thought to myself.

I stopped near Damon's car. "Let's do something wild."

Oh no, I'm becoming Bella.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:05 pm

"Whatever." He said jumping into the drivers side.

"My wild side isn't allowed remember and i don't think your idea of wild is appealing." He said pulling out of the carpark.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:41 am

"Maybe I'll surprise you" I said, while laughing shyly.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 pm

"Right." He said pulling the car out onto the road. "So where to?" He asked, this was one surprise he wasn't expecting to like. Elena was far too nice and caring to make up something he would find fun.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:30 pm

"Oh I don't know, maybe the forest", I said while faking a smile.
I needed to get out of here, get out of the places that reminded me of HIM.
"Cross that" I said with a more determinate voice. "Let's go to a bar."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm

"Oh yay lets go hunt some deer like good old Stefan!" He said with fake enthusiasm. "Great ill get in the orange juice shall i?." He said speeding off down the street.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Elena laughed sarcastically at the fact he was mocking her. She really did want to do something wild. That's what teenagers do. They have fun, and Elena's been so consumed in all the drama and vampires and werewolves and originals she hasn't done anything high school-y since the Senior Prank night and everyone knows how that turned out.

Elena tried to catch up with Damon. She ran and finally caught up behind him. "As long as it has some vodka in it." She said, smirking.

OOC: Sorry, this is new to me (being this Elena) and the thread was already heading in this direction so sorry if I seem all OOC.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:31 pm

He stopped and looked at her. "Elena." He said looking over her shoulder in thought and then back at her. "Im more than 170 years old. Im too old to go to the pub and act like im 16. It's boring and id much rather watch blood spill after not having fed in weeks. And believe me thats torture." He said before turning and walking off again. He'd find something fun to do if it was the last thing he did.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Elena had realized she was maybe being a little over dramatic about the whole, being wild thing. "Well we didn't have a problem in Georgia." She told him, referencing to when he saved her from the car wreck a year ago. "Never mind." She said, wanting to forget she was acting this way. "Will you come somewhere with me?" She asked, with her eyebrows curved as if she was mad or sad, but giving off a fading smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm

"Georgia was different. People knew me and i didn't have to pretend to fit in with whiney little brats." He said before closing his eyes. He was sure no place she wanted to go would be what he considered fun bbut he just couldn't bring himself to say no to that face.

He sighed and acted as if he was defeated. "Fine where we going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Elena gave off a genuine smiled and began to walk towards F Street. (OOC: Sorry for the lame name haha) She turned the corner and peered to see if Damon was still following because he gets easily bored and thankfully he was. She walked into the cemetery gate and stared at the sign. Mystic Falls Cemetery - Estd. 1792. She realized how inconvenient that might be, so without turning back she began to walk deeper in. She finally made it to the plat full of Gilberts and that one Sommers. She turned to face Damon. "Here we are." She said, almost quiet like. "You know, before all of this mayhem ensued, I used to come here everyday and sit right there," She pointed at the statue that was layered across from her two parents graves, "And write in my diary. Every single day."

Last edited by Elena Gilbert on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

He followed her slowly. He was just eager to go eat but it didn't look like that was going to be happening any time soon. He followed he to the graveyard and stopped when she did. "Oh great your dead ancestors!" He said in mock happiness. Seriously a graveyard was the best she could do?

"Great." He said before remembering the time he'd first seen her. She had been sat right there writing that day too. "This is the place we first met." He smiled. "I scared you half too death."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Elena gave a confused look. "Pardon?" She was confused. "From my memory, I met Stefan here." She said, laughing idiotically. She had a flashback.

She looked around and was frightened again. Some fog had begun to reach her feet. It looked like maybe a fog machine was creating it but it was different, almost supernatural. She curled up a little, with her jaw open, until the stupid bird begun to chirp again. She lifted herself up with her palms and begun to slowly approach the creature. "Shoo!" She yelled, waving her hands in a motion that said, 'Get off my land!' "That's what I thought!" She said bravely. She turned to go back to her spot when the bird had basically blinked over to the top of the stone she was resting at as it screeched once again. She gasped, and slowly reached back down for her bag. Elena begun to walk slowly, until the fog began to get thicker. She then made a break for it and began to run.

She quickly got out of her train of thought and tilted her head, looking up at him. "Wait..where you that black crow-Hitchcock thingy?" She asked, laughing. Wow. This was all very eye opening.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:47 pm

He laughed. "Yes that was me. When you get powerful enough you can do that but of course you wont know that dating Stefan. He's too weak to even compel some people." He said looking down at the graves. His family was here somewhere. Even his own grave was here but he didn't fancy seeing that right now.

"A graveyard's not exactly a place id pick out for a girl to write in her diary. I don't know is it just you or have times changed that much since i've been away?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm

She laughed as Damon made the joke at Stefan. "Does having that much power maybe ever like break through and cause you to go mad ever?" She asked, beginning to walk over to the stone where she would sit and write everyday. Elena just stood and admired it. It was a beautiful piece of art that she never really got the chance to look at, since she was either writing heavily or crying so hard the tears would block out her vision almost. Then, she heard Damon about the whole wrong place for a girl to write in her diary thing. "Um, I think it's just me." She said laughing, as if it wasn't obvious. " 'Cause, I don't know about you, but I've never seen cheerleaders come to the Mystic Falls cemetery to write next to her parents corpses. ...Except me of course."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 pm

He thought about it for a few seconds. "It can do, if you're like Stefan and can't control it. Me on the other hand. I can take power and us it." He smiled looking at her though his lashes. He often looked at her like this. It was his signature eye thing, as people referred to it as.

He nodded. "You seem to be the only one weird enough to do that. You sure i can't just turn you now and get it over with? You already have the vampire qualities. No human sits in the graveyard and writes in her diary." He smirked.

"Hmm cheerleaders." He said unknowingly tracing his tongue over his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Elena nodded. "I've seen." She said, smiling and crossing her arms as she looked down at her shoes. Stefan was awfully bad at controlling power. 3 months and he ran away and became the ripper again. 3 months. Imagine what it was like when he had worked decades to become the ripper. He then called her weird and what not for writing in her diary in a graveyard. "Come on, are you honestly saying that weirder things haven't happened?" She asked, knowing that in the little span of a year, stranger ALOT of stranger things had happened. "Gross." She said, pushing him with one hand and laughing. "Eek, that's what makes you...you." She said, looking up so they were eye to eye now. "Don't worry, I like you you. At this point, you you's an upgrade on ripper Stefan... Did you know he almost killed me, where he once saved me? Where my parents died? I don't know, Damon. It's just something in me keeps thinking Stefan's loosing more of himself every second Klaus is still in Mystic Falls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There, and Back Again   There, and Back Again Empty

Back to top Go down

There, and Back Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next