Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Talk About Reminders - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTalk About Reminders - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aTalk About Reminders - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Talk About Reminders - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Talk About Reminders

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:25 pm

James laughed at her comment "I don't know, you don't seem to have that many issues, seeing as how we are talking, and having a nice conversation." he said as he passed his empty plate to the waitress and she walked back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:23 pm

"That is true." Bonnie said and she realized it was a nice conversation even if they were not saying all that much. "And thanks for saying I don't seem to have a lot of issue." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 pm

James smiled. He was glad that she was having a good time too, even though the only thing they were talking about were depressing issues and school. "Don't mention it, I just speak the truth. Or whatever it is that I see in people." He then proceeded to take a drink of soda from his glass and then set it down on the table. "Just a random thought" He looked nervous "Do you want to hear about how my father died? It would be nice to share it with somebody who knows what I went through."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Bonnie looked at him "Sure. Go ahead and spill what happened." she said smiling a bit but knew that of course she would listen to what happened.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 pm

James looked at her as she replied, and knew that she would listen to his story. "Alright, well it started last year or so, senior year of high school. He was doing fine and everything, but came home one day from school and he was just lying in his bed, kept repeating the word 'blood' over and over again. None of us knew what he meant or why he was even repeating that word. His pupil's seemed different, dilated maybe. Anyway, we all just sat around his bed for a few hours to a day, hoping he would get better. But, needless to say, he ended up dieing almost a full 24 hours after he had come home. It was a tough time, seeing him like that." He finished telling the story, and leaned his forehead against the tabletop waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Bonnie who was sipping her soda as he told his story choked as he finished. "What?" she said but her voice was loud so she calmed down a bit and gained her composure. "Sorry. I mean wow. That is weird. When was this?" she asked again just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 pm

James raised his head off of the table and looked up at her, in time to see her choke on her soda. He chuckled a bit before she began talking normally again. "Yea, that is what I am talking about. Weird why he kept saying the same word over and over again, like it was all he could think about." He said, looking out the window. "It happened last year, around March. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Bonnie finally calmed down and said "Just wondering. Yeah that is really odd. I'm sorry that happened to you." she said and that was all she could do without telling him the real reason his dad died.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm

His sight turned out the window, then back into the room. "Yea, it was odd. But, can I tell you a secret? I am figuring it out, piece by piece. Do you remember, earlier when we were doing the drinkything game, Stefan kept hinting to Vampires? Well, seeing as how my father kept repeating that word and his eyes were messed up, I am thinking he may have been one. Funny thing is though, whenever he would mention it he would somehow get shocked or looked to be in some kind of pain." He said, kind-of proud to have put some of them together, hoping he was right.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Cab I tell him?She asked herself and he answer was of course no. "Vampires?" she asked hoping it was a joke. Then another look at his face told her the truth. "There is no such thing. Stefan was just drunk. He was being stupid." she said this and looked away. she hated lying, and for some reason she hated lying to him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 pm

He then looked at her as she told him her thoughts. "How is there no such thing? He seemed pretty certain about those dates and events that it was pretty much near impossible to remember. And someone said he was drunk before he had shown up, but when he did show up he seemed pretty with it, not tripping or slurring his words. There is just so many things out there in the world that we aren't certain about, but this, this I am certain about." He said sternly as his eye contact did not sway from the direction he had been looking at before Bonnie glanced away.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:22 pm

The only thing Bonnie could do was to be mean. She didn't want to because she really did like him but she just could not tell him. The people who know in this town get hurt or worse. So what she said was "Wow you are absolutely crazy" she said and grabbed her and got up and made her way to leave.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:27 pm

At that moment, he had regretted saying what he had just done. He had seemed to lose his temper, maybe it was just his fathers death getting to him, but he couldn't let Bonnie leave. He liked her, and liked talking to her. He stood up and walked briskly to catch up to her. "Bonnie, wait. I am sorry for that stuff I said about *vampires*, the truth is, I just want to find out why my father died, and how. But, I don't want to lose you in the process. We were just sitting down talking, having nice conversation over some lunch. But, you can still leave if you want to." He said as he stepped back, expecting her to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Bonnie stopped and looked in his eyes "OK and its OK I understand you just want to know what happened and I promise one day you will." she said nicely and walked back to the table there were at.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 pm

He sighed, which stretched out to be about 5 seconds before he walked back to the table and sat down, hoping not to make Bonnie mad again. "So, do you have anything on your mind that you want to talk about?" asked James as he called over the waitress again and asked for another soda.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:36 pm

"Not that I can think of." Then because she felt bad "I am sorry I did that I should not have said that to you. It was uncalled for and I shouldn't have said it."she looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:39 pm

He glanced down at her as she was looking sad. He then brought his hand down to hers. "Hey, don't worry about it. It was my fault, I was getting too emotional. I guess just talking about my fathers death was just too much for me to handle." James said, with a kind of straight smile, no curves just like a parallel line.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Bonnie smiled and blushed as he put his hand on hers. "Are you sure" she asked making sure to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:47 pm

He looked at her eyes and then replied. "Yes, I am sure. You were only mad because of what I said and for that, I apologize. I should just keep my kookoo ideas to myself, at least that way I won't drive anyone off that I care about" A smile soon came out as his hands stayed on hers.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Bonnie smiled at him as his hand was still on hers so she decided to do something brave and turn her hand over and hold his. "Don't worry about it." she said with a quick glance at their hands and then back at him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:55 pm

He soon had what apparently were called butterflies in his stomach after Bonnie had held his hands, could it be that they both had the same type of feelings for each other, he had to find out. "So-uh" He had trouble finding words. "Thanks." He said with a smile. "Do you have anything going on tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Bonnie smiled at his question "No not at the moment. Why?" she asked smiling and and took her hand back a little just to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm

"Oh, no reason. I just had nothing really happening and thought we could maybe, hang out again. If you want to." He said, then saw Bonnie try to pull her hand away, so he proceeded to grab it again, before looking back up.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm

Bonnie smiled a little when he grabbed her hand again an said "Well that sounds ok. What do you wanna do?" she asked
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 pm

"I don't really know, is there any good films on or party's? I know it probably isn't the best date scene, but it would let us hang out" He said as he saw her smile and the blush fade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk About Reminders
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next