Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Talk About Reminders Staff_zps08fc6213

Talk About Reminders Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Talk About Reminders 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nTalk About Reminders Liz_zpse62da61aTalk About Reminders 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Talk About Reminders 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Talk About Reminders Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Talk About Reminders Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Talk About Reminders Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Talk About Reminders Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Talk About Reminders Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Talk About Reminders Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Talk About Reminders Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Talk About Reminders Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Talk About Reminders Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Talk About Reminders

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Talk About Reminders Empty
PostSubject: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:39 am

Bonnie sat down at her table and ordered a salad and a soda. She looked around and did not really see anyone there that day. The place was pretty dead. She was actually liking it like that. It had been awhile since she had peace and quiet, or anything normal in her. Why did vampires have to come into the picture an ruin everything? she asked herself and just sighed.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:00 pm

James walked into the Grill, glanced around at the misfits that were there during that time of the day, then proceeded up to the bar, where he stood for a few minutes before being served his drink. His gaze then turned to a girl sitting down at a table, just behind him. She looked really beautiful, even though she was just 2 years younger then him. He walked over to the table then began talking. "Hey, Bonnie, right? You look pretty lonely over here."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Bonnie looked up and looked at a boy who looked really cute. Wait I know him. "Yeah I'm Bonnie, and you are James right?" she was pretty sure she had seen him at school a couple of times. Back when he was a senior and she was a sophomore. "Would you like to join me?" she asked being polite.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

He chuckled a bit at the way she answered, like she was thinking about him. "Yea, James is mine." A smile slowly stretching across his face when she asked him to join her. "I'd be glad to. It is nice and empty in here right now, quiet." He replied back to her as he sat down and set his jacket on the back of his chair. "So, what are you doing here at this time of day, shouldn't you be off having fun?" A small laugh then erupted from within him, as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:29 pm

"I just needed a break from the craziness that is my life." she said nicely and sipped the rest of her soda. "Yes it is quiet in here. It's nice. What are you doing here today?" she asked making conversation and trying to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:32 pm

"What is so crazy about your life" He asked, curious why a 17 year old's life was 'crazy'. Then replied back "I was just bored, seeing as how I am not in school anymore it doesn't give me much to do. Thought I'd drop in for something to drink and maybe a bite and just hang out."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Bonnie could not help herself and just laughed. "If only you knew." she said and then took another sip to calm down. Yeah if he did know the craziness of her life he would not be sitting there anymore. she thought to herself somberly.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 pm

He glanced into her eyes as she said those words. "Oh I don't know, I like to keep an open mind. I'm sure it isn't any crazier then the way my father died" He said, looking down toward the table before taking a drink, then calling over a waitress. "Yea, I'll have a burger and some fries please." "Okay, anything else?" He replied back, enjoying how friendly the girl is. "That is all, I think. Thanks" She then turned her back and headed back to the kitchen to place the order.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Bonnie smiled at him. He really is cute. She thought to herself then said "Well even with an open mind my life is one of those things that is not for the faint heart-ted." she said staring down at the table.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

His gaze lifted, only to find that now Bonnie was looking at the table, where his view was just at prior. "Hey, don't be hard on yourself. I'm sure it isn't bad or horrific at all, but that is just my opinion. Only one that should count is yours." The waitress then came back with his food and set it down on the table, at which time he reached for a fry and popped it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Bonnie laughed "Yeah I guess I have it easier then other people. she said thinking back to all the craziness. "Well what about you? My life is boring. How are you?" she asked trying to get off the subject. If only he knew about all the Vampires and Witches.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:00 pm

His gaze met with her's. "It is all just a matter of point of view, depends on what you think of it. Some people may think that their life is bad, whereas someone, say, in afghanistan with nothing may think their life is great and normal, especially with those donations." He said with a smile, then began replying to the question. "I am alright, nothing really happening. Since my father died, I've had to take more things on and do more, which has been a little tough, seeing as how I am only human." He said, chuckling. "I'm not going to lie, I miss him, he was a good guy before his illness." After he was done, he took a bite out of the juicy patty with onions, cheese and all the good makings.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yeah that would be hard. When my gram dies I thought I wold never be happy again but I have gotten through alot now." she said looking up
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:04 pm

"Yea, your stronger then you give yourself credit. When I saw you, it looked like you had half the weight of the world on your shoulders. Even though your 17, you looked like you had a lot of stuff going on and dealing with." James said, as he grabbed another fry.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:09 pm

"It feels that way sometimes." she said then smiled "Well enough with the depressing topics." she said pushing her food away and perking up a bit. "What should we talk about?" she asked because she was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 pm

"Well, you know that if you ever need to talk, I am here." He said back to her, smiling. "I don't know, how about Mystic Falls highschool? I haven't been there in awhile. How is that school treating you?" He asked, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

"Well school is school." she said laughing "I go see my friends, pretend to listen in class, and count down the hours till it's over." she said grinning "You are lucky you graduated."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:45 pm

"Hah yea, I know the feeling. I used to do the exact same thing. One time I tried using some of those fake glasses with the eyes on them, and tried falling asleep in class. Needless to say, teacher saw right through it. Detention for a week." He said, a slightly proud, yet goofy look on his face. "Sometimes though, I wish I was still in school. Most of my friends have moved away already, and I am still in this town helping out family. Being back there, it was nice."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Bonnie smiled at the prank. "I wish that worked." she said "I also use to do everything else like being on yearbook and cheer leading so I was always at school." she said remembering those days. All because of Caroline.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 pm

"Ah yea, I do too. Would have at least given me some sleep between my father being sick and dieing, and doing more and more work around here" James said, remembering how it was, he could have sworn a tear dropped from his eye thinking about his dad. "So, what happened then? Why did you stop getting involved?" He asked her, curious why she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Bonnie thought about that and the main reason came down to her finding out she was a witch and that Vampires existed. But of course she couldn't tell him that so she said "Well my life got a complicated and then after my gran died I just didn't feel like doing anything." It was partly the truth her gran died after she quite everything but he wont know that.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

James looked at her as Bonnie told him why she stopped helping out. "Yea, I understand that. After my dad died, all I did was mope around, all emotional. But truth is, that was probably my worst time. Doesn't help yourself if you lay around feeling sad. Best thing, or was for me, was to do stuff to take my mind off of my problems." He told her, with somewhat of a half-smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 pm

"Yeah that is what I did. Thanks to Elena" she said thinking about how Elena would not let her be a grump back in those times. Even if she was mad at her.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:18 pm

"Yea, that was a good choice. This Elena must be a pretty good friend to help you out like that." He said with a smile, as he saw what kind of girl Bonnie is. "So, what other 'issues' do you have?" He asked, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Bonnie laughed "I am a loud mouth and a gossip" she said laughing "I have too many issues to name." she said only partly joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Reminders   Talk About Reminders Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk About Reminders
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next