Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Staff_zps08fc6213

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_ni know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Liz_zpse62da61ai know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Empty
PostSubject: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:38 pm

After a shitload of consideration, I've decided to do a restart with the site. Just - everything. I've thought a lot about it aka my month long hiatus, but it's just the best decision whether you're on board or not. Some of the mess that's gone on on this board have just been downright triffling and almost everybody's been a part of it - including me. I think. But yeah, here's what I'm thinking I'll do.pm me: big girls like to cry if you're still reading.Maybe, possibly, in a few days just but the site in construction mode and work on it for as long as I need to, to make it something we can all like and be proud of. Not to say I wouldn't miss this place, well the way it's been lately - I won't miss that. So, yeah. I feel like I'm kind of being a dictator, but I probably am. Because this is happening, in one form or the other. I'll update you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:36 pm

i can honestly say this is the best choice for this site. I love people, but some select few just really need to follow the rules. Rules are here for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Ikr. Also guys, we're possibly getting a new skin. It just depends on if my friend says yes to coding it because he's the most talented bitch in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 pm

just know them this bitch right here is going to be here for ya girl. Just say the word and i will do it. Besides, i need help decieding if i should re do Ken and Eli or scrap them and make new
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 pm

I dunno, we might lose people and we're not exactly drowning in people as-is.
Back to top Go down
Eric Warren

Eric Warren

Bites : 80
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Okay now I realize that I was gone for a while.. But I still understand that you will begin again. Sometimes it's better to get started again.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 pm

Sweetie just saw this sorry for my absence im still here though. My grandmother was in the hospital plus I had a funeral on Monday. Now I'm working 8hrs shifts and I have a twelve hr shift on Sunday. I'll try to get on Saturday unless you're redoing things. Love you and miss you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks   i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

i know i do alot of these, but please read. thanks
Page 1 of 1