Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reality (Open) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Reality (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reality (Open) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReality (Open) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aReality (Open) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reality (Open) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reality (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reality (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reality (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reality (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reality (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reality (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reality (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reality (Open) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reality (Open) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reality (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Reality (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 pm

I nod. He knows; our foster parents were vampires.
I raise my eyebrows about him compelling her. She's your sister, but I wouldn't. I just think that she should know about the supernatural world. She's been exposed to it so much; it would change alot of things about her if she forgot. Plus, she needs to be aware so she can protect herself. That's just my opinion, love. It's your decision, darling. Just be careful. I peck his cheek before blurring downstairs and pouring myself a glass of jack.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 am

I blur and grab the alcohol out of her hands
"Is that all you vampires do is drink, anyway why would vampires adopt kids if not to eat or turn them" I ask her
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:07 pm

I look at him and raise my eyebrows. For exactly that purpose. They fed on Nic everyday. One day they were drunk, and they turned a few of my siblings. I ran for the hills with Nic. We enlisted together. I take the alcohol out of his hands and take a sip. I set it on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 pm

I look at her... and grab the alcohol...Im sorry to hear that but why don't you go see him, apparently he works at the grill and you work in the hospital so your near by. I say putting the bottle away.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:21 pm

I smirk. I am. I didn't know he was here until you said something. We keep in contact. We just haven't seen each other in person in a while. Both of us were always on a different mission. We're both still enlisted. He's more active duty than I am though.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Well thats good for him i guess but i think he should get out while he can, eventually no matter how good you are your eventually taken down, or in danger of being badly injured and that would hurt Erin and she's been through enough but she's a grown woman she knows how to live her life....oh well just my opinion i guess. Well im out of the whole Special ops but, im working as a bodyguard its good that im out though wasn't fair since im somewhat immortal, i didn't have a family before so my unit was my family but ever since finding Erin I feel that humans should be involved in human military ...but I am on call for any possible supernatural threats to our country. I say pouring some water in a cup and drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 pm

I look up at him. You know, I really don't appreciate being tossed off of you like a doll. My voice is calm as I meet his gaze. And you exaggerate. I drink no more than you do. He's being an asshole. Nic thinks I should break up with him. I'm not really sure what to do with him. Nic's right though; Primo acts like he's above humans. He acts as if he's some extreme moral pacifist. I know fora fact that he isn't.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 pm

I apologize i meant it in a playful way I didn't know you took offense to it. As for the drinking maybe your right and I'm over exaggerating I just have seen many alcoholics due to war and death and I guess i didn't want you to be another statistic...honestly I was thinking of you not being a jerk. I say to her as I grab something to eat.

Your brother doesn't like me, probably doesn't want us together but I'm only trying to look out for my sister. It seems that I am above humanity all because I no longer want to kill or possibly because im a hybrid. I say to her as I sit down.
He called me a person with a permanent gun like im some weapon when no matter what type of supernatural being I am... I am human, you most likely side with your brother and feel the same way he does about me I guess. Being a hybrid i am guessing your the exception to his rule and call my demeanor an act its just me showing restraint and not giving into primal thoughts and emotions that werewolves and vampires both seem to express. I say.
I know how it came off as if I was ghandi or something but for Erin's sake I did not want to cause conflict between myself and Nic also I did not want to have conflict between myself and Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:59 pm

I roll my eyes. Are you happy in this relationship? I look at him and shake my head. Or is it just sex? I shake my head. Because I'm not sure I understand what we're doing anymore. I shake my head again. Who the hell are you? You're not the guy I saw in the woods that day. I don't get it. I roll my eyes and shake my head. I just don't. This is heading straight to a split. He acts like he's above people. Obviously Nic meant that he sees Primo as a human with a gun. He sees Primo as a normal person. I'm tired of Primo's attitude.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:09 pm

katherine what have i done...i dont understand i apologized for my actions that offended you...i waa upset a little that my sister decided to stay with nic but as long as she is happy im all for it. What i cant speak my mind or worry...all i said was i dont think your brother should go on missions i dont want my sister heart broken if he gets hurt. I sit down a run both hands through my hair...what am I supposed to do I am not trying to offend her or lose her but she is not happy with me.
i dont think i am better then anyone...im a damn hybrid if anything im a damned soul look i am so sorry for upsetting you but your clearly not happy. I say this but I wish I was wrong seems like she's going to end it...it has to be her because I don't want it to be over she's more than a lover she's a best friend an equal a possible wife....maybe I have changed.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm

I close my eyes and shake my head before looking at him again. I don't think you even know what you want. I need someone- My voice breaks. I need a man to tell me he loves me. I shake my head as a single tear falls down my face. I need to know that I'm not just his lover. I need to know that I matter to him. I need to know that he'd be lost without me. Another tear falls down my face. I may act like I don't need anyone, but I do. I need a man to hug me and hold my hand in public. I need him to make me feel like I'm the only person in the room. I shrug my shoulders helplessly. I need to feel like in a room full of other people I'm the only one he cares to listen to. I meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:46 pm

Oh my god how could I be so blind your right i have been so obsessed with my issues, and emotions that i didn't show you how much you mean to me, or that I love you. I look away from her as I begin to tear up.
We need some time apart, I don't deserve you right now, so i need to prove to you that we belong together and until i do I don't want you to be unhappy and unfufilled. Just promise me that we won't go overboard with this trial separation.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:50 pm

I shake my head. We won't. A brief fling at most. I walk over to him and take his face in my hands. I kiss his cheek. Promise me you'll figure yourself out. Goodbye, love. I kiss his lips once more before walking to the front door and opening it for him. Don't do anything stupid. A coy smile plays on my lips as I look at him.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Whoa...whoa whoa... FLING.... by fling you mean date right no sex love. I say walking to the door
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 pm

I smirk. Don't tempt me. I shake my head and let my voice adopt a husky tone. We both know you're irreplaceable in bed. I have no need to sleep with anyone else. I smirk and watch as he comes closer.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Oh god something tells me i might regret this but... i wouldn't want to tempt you but i'll go for now... I say as I pull her into a hug, then I leave
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 pm

I close the door behind him and plop myself on the couch. I let out a breath.

(FINITO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality (Open)   Reality (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2