Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Introductions (Mic/Rose)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

Bites : 113
Awesomeness : 0

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:48 pm

I then sat up as I looked down at the man who made love with me a matter of seconds ago. "Of course I will move in with you Michael."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 pm

I smile and sit up, I kiss her lovingly before standing and pulling on underwear and my jeans. I'll be back. Gotta keep on schedule; training time. You're welcome to come. I do look pretty sexy when I'm punching stuff. I smile and put my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:14 pm

I then reached for my bra, underwear, and grabbed one of his shirts at that moment. "That sounds pretty wonderful if I do say so myself." My bright green eyes flashed with curiousity as I smiled a bit more at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:14 pm

I smile and open the bedroom door. I lead her down the hall and open the third door on the right to my armory/training room. I flick the lights on. It's a huge room. On one wall weapons from guns to swords and knives line the shelves. I pick up a dagger and sling it at the wall 100 feet across the room. It hits the bullseye dead center. Guess I haven't lost my touch. I press a button on the wall and the sound system wizzes too life as music starts to play. I look at Rose. Do you know how incredibly sexy you look in my shirt? Suits you; you should wear my clothes more often. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:21 pm

I smiled as I then played with a knife in my hands. I was pretty skilled at knives at time, but I did not know if I should tell him or show him my skills. "I will now, more often." I said as I then winked at the man I now called my love.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

I smile. You know, dear. It won't hurt my ego if you throw the knife. I'm sure you're skilled. I smile as a Burn it to the Ground by Nickelback starts to play.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:30 pm

I then stand up besides him as I looked at the practice target. "Whatever you say love." I then throw the knife as it lands on the target perfectly. A slight smirk crossed my lips at thaat moment
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 pm

I smile. Very good. Obviously a good hunter doesn't beat his opponent by brute strength. In most cases, I get in their heads, wear them down. Then shoot them. I am well aware that I could not beat you in hand to hand combat due to your strength. Seduction has always been the best tool for me. Not always sexual seduction, sometimes simply drawing you in. Making you want to listen to me; having a way with words proves to be useful. The accent doesn't hurt. I offer a lopsided smile. Wouldn't it be interesting if she asked me to seduce her. Hmph. Always interesting. I wouldn't go full-on. If I were going full-on I'd pick at her insecurities, but i don't want to hurt her, so I won't do that.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 am

I watched him closely with my green eyes as I grabbed the knife that I had thrown, playing with it once more in my hands. "How do you seduce them then? Mind to show me first hand how you seduce?" With a raise of my eyebrow and a playful smirk on my lips, I looked at the man I could now say owned my heart and walked up to him a bit. He surly did interest me greatly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:09 am

I raise my eyebrows and look at her. I let my signature smirk play on my lips. I walk up behind her and speak into her ear. I rest my left hand on her left hip and run my right hand down her thigh and back up. I'm not sure that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 pm

My green eyes flashed up towards him as I then looked into his brown eyes. "Is this how you seduce all of the ladies?" I asked as I then placed my free hand that wasn't holding the knife onto his hand that was on my thigh.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:14 pm

I smirk and walk around to face her. I rest a hand on her hip and the other on her cheek. I lean in and kiss her neck before moving my lips to her ear. No. You're a bit different. I press a kiss to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Softly a moan escaped from my lips as my eyes closed once more. Never in all of my years has a man won me in such a way. And honestly, he was the first actual boyfriend I have ever had. My blonde hair cascaded down my shoulders as my head tilted to the side for Michael. He surly was different in my books as well.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I chuckle softly and kiss up her neck and meet her lips. My left hand rests on her hip and my right hand rests on her lower back, gently dipping down. I pull back and lean my forehead against hers. I love you. I kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Rose heard the words she always wanted to hear from a guy. Love. Her eyes looked into his eyes as she then whispered, "I love you as well."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm

I chuckle and kiss her again. You are my everything. I run my hands down her back and trace circles on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:46 pm

I closed my eyes as he was touching my body gently at that moment. He was being gentle around me and I could tell. "Michael, tell me more about you. You surly do interest me greatly." My eyes snapped open as I then looked back up at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 pm

I smile softly as she stares up into my eyes. Ask a specific question. I chuckle and hold her hands in mine.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Our hands fitted perfectly together as I then dropped the knife onto the ground at that moment. "Tell me what it was like growing up." I asked him in a kind, kind for me, voice
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I smile. My childhood was great up until age 15. When my parents were killed, things changed. My siblings were turned into vampires; life got crazy. I strained not to kill the people I loved. I spent a lot of time in the mountains; training myself not to hunt. That's why I have such self-control now. I don't feel the urge to kill you. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 pm

I nod a bit at him as I then smiled at him some more. "Thank goodness you keep yourself controlled around me. I may look weak, but I think that I can take you." I playfully winked at him at that moment as I then walked away, swaying my hips a bit playfully at that moment. He was stunning. He was everything I dreamt off when I was younger. Strong, brave, and not afraid to kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:14 pm

I chuckle and say nothing. I don't want to argue with her. I won't go into that. I put my hands in my pockets and laugh, careful not to stare at at her ass as she walks off. And where are you going?
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:16 pm

In a matter of a couple of seconds, I was behind him once more and tapped him onto his shoulder at that moment. My eyes brighten a bit at that moment as I waited to see his reaction. "I am right here. Always with you."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 pm

I smirk. You know that doesn't work. I'm a hunter for a reason. You don't scare me. I chuckle and turn around to face her.

(sorry for awkward short post. )
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 pm

(it is fine)

I laughed a bit as I then placed my hands onto his cheeks at that moment. "I knew that I could not scare you. I wasn't trying to scare you." I winked a bit as my hands then dropped down slowly as I then felt a bit of hunger build up in me. "M-Michael...do you know where a blood bank is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Mic/Rose)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next