Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Introductions (Mic/Rose)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  Liz_zpse62da61aIntroductions (Mic/Rose)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Introductions (Mic/Rose)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

Bites : 268
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Mackenzie

Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Empty
PostSubject: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 pm

I walk inside the Grill and take a seat at the bar at the only empty stool next to a gorgeous girl. I'm dressed in dark blue jeans that aren't skinny, but they fit me well enough, a navy v-neck and a black leather jacket. I order a glass of whiskey and glance at the girl next to me. She's a hybrid. I let my guard drop. I have no interest in killing hybrids. Not my taste. I take a sip of my whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

Bites : 113

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 pm

In my hand was then bottle of beer that I have been working on for about a couple of hours now. A lot was on my mind. After being unsired by Klaus, I felt like a whole new person. In my mind I thought of what had happened when I was sired by him. It was true that I did regret every bit of evil thing that I have done to them. That was when I had to hold back the growl in my throat, so then I just drank some more of my beer. "That is some strong whisky you have there." I stated as my eyes looked over at the man. He was handsome.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 pm

I look at her out of the corner of my eye. Not nearly as strong as I'd like. Carlisle Whiskey is much better. I smile. I miss British whiskey. She's drop-dead gorgeous. Her hair is long blond, her eyes are stunning green. She's really. She's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:15 pm

I smiled a bit as I noticed the british accent in his voice. My eyes traveled his body as I then finally showed my outfit to him. I was in black skinny jeans, black high heels, a dark blue shirt, and a black leather jacket. My blonde hair was in curls that framed my face perfectly. My green eyes were also flashing brightly. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 pm

I smile and extend my hand. Michael Felix. Most people call me Mike, or Mic. I don't really care either way. And you are? I already like her style. Her taste in black is wonderful; especially the leather.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Gently I grasped onto his hand and shook it gently. "I am Rose Marie, but please just call me Rose. It is very nice to meet you Mic." My eyes flashed a bright green as i kept the warm smile on my lips up to the human who was much taller than me.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:22 pm

I nod. The pleasure is mine. I notice her empty bottle. Can I buy you another drink? A pleasant smile is on my lips. She's already got my attention.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 pm

That was the first time I noticed that my bottle was empty. Placing the empty bottle down I looked up at him and smiled a bit. "That would be wonderful actually. Thank you so much for offering, Mic." He truly was one of the kindest humans that I have ever met before. I wish then that I was a werewolf, so then I could be a normal human around him, but Klaus had to ruin that for me.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 pm

I nod and turn to the bartender. One vodka tonic martini, shaken not stirred. At least two olives, very dry. Thank you. I turn back to Rose. I hope you don't mind; I think you'll like this drink. I smile. The bartender hands over the drink. I push a twenty across the counter and hand Rose her drink.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

The smile on my lips curled some more. "Well thank you. I am sure that I will like this drink." I started to take a drink, and I felt a burning feeling in my body. I needed to stop drinking the drink at that moment. I coughed to mask my pain as in fact what was in that drink was some vervain. "You should taste it." I smile at him after I stopped coughing then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 pm

My smile drops. I can tell something's wrong. I take her drink and smell it. Vervaine. Damn, I'm sorry. I didn't put that in it. You saw me the whole time. I look for the bartender but a new one has taken over. Once the bartender is out of earshot I speak. I truly apologize. I know vervain is toxic to you; I'd never give that to you I'm so sorry. Are you alright? I frown in concern. I'll get that bartender later.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:36 pm

I then look up at him as I whisper, "Y-You know what I am?" My green eyes were slightly wide as I then took a drink of water to stop the burning that was deep in my throat at that moment. I coughed a bit more as I then said, "That was an okay drink." I tried to tease with him. It wasn't his fault that this happened to me. I should of known that a town like Mystic Falls would have vervain in some of the drinks around the town.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:42 pm

I sigh. Yes I do. I'm a hunter, Rose. Please just-hear me out before you freak out. My sister is a vampire. I only kill those that deserve death, those that hurt others. I'm like a supernatural cop. I'm not like other hunters. I have a conscience. I motion to my clothes. You can search me; I don't have any weapons on me. I raise my eyebrows suggestively. But I assure you my body is a Weapon in it of itself. I grin. Im not going to hurt you. I promise. Do you trust me?
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:46 pm

This was the first time a hunter was talking to me like I was a human instead of a monster. My green eyes were searching him as I then heard his last comment and laughed a bit as I rolled my eyes. That was my way in blushing as I could not blush at all. The last hunter I met tortured me because I was sired to Klaus, but I was then saved by someone, yet I do not know who. "I will trust you for now, but if you cross me..." I shivered a bit at that moment and drank some more water.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:01 pm

I raise my eyebrows. You don't remember me, do you? I saved you from that hunter. I take a sip of my drink. You were in quite a mess; I'm glad I found you when I did. You look gorgeous now, by the way. I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 pm

My eyes widen as I heard his words. Shock had just attacked me as I then whispered, "You were the one to save me?" This completed a puzzle in my life as I then placed a hand over top of my mouth. I was never one to show shock so when I did, it was a surprise. "Oh my god." I whispered as I then looked down at the ground and then back up at him right then. "Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:16 pm

I shake my head. It was my pleasure. That hunter was ruthless; I'd been trying to take him down for months. When I heard that he'd been holding someone hostage for months, I had to find you. I'm just glad you're alive. I frown. I apologize for not staying to help you back into good health. At the time I was trying to keep my face unknown, most people know or knew me as Nightcrawler. I tried to keep my name anonymous. Now, obviously I don't really care. I take another sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:45 pm

I then looked down as I was losing my edge. I needed to put on this tough girl act. "Thank you for all you have done Mic. No worries though, I am a lot better than what I was back then. I have gotten into a blood bank and had have some more blood to have heal me. I will forever have those scars buried in the back of my mind, but I knew that I needed to move on and live my immortal life." I then drank some more water and sighed a bit then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm

I shake my head. You know, Rose, the badass side of you is cool, and sexy and hot, but the side that got hurt. The side that's soft and compassionate; that side is equally cool and sexy. I give a small smile. I'm glad you've mostly healed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 pm

I chuckle a bit as I knew he was trying to comfort me greatly. And he was comforting me. A smile spread on my lips as I then said, "Thank you so much for being here for me Mic. I truly mean it. I am sure that through time I will be all healed completely."That was when I ordered a bottled beer.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

The bartender sets the bottle down in between the both of us. I reach over and smell it. I hand it to Rose. Vervaine free. I take a sip of my drink. So, what's your story Ms. Marie? I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:19 pm

I take a chug of the beer, wiping my lips off as the blonde curls that was my hair bounced back into place perfectly. "What do you want to know Mr. Felix?" My green eyes looked up at him once more at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 pm

I laugh and spread my hands helplessly. I don't know; where are you from? I'm trying to make conversation. I grin. I'm running out of ways to sweep you off your feet, although we both know you can carry your own weight, even more impressive considering those heels. I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Marie

Rose Marie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

I laughed a bit as I then say, "I am not from here. I have been around a lot, but I am not that old. I travel around so then I do not run into some more hybrids. I am sought out to be one of the kindest hybrids you will ever meet, but if you cross another be careful. Most of them will not put up with humans or hunters no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Michael Felix

Michael Felix

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:31 pm

I nod. So I've noticed. I had the misfortune of meeting a rather violent hybrid, or should I say he had the misfortune of meeting me. I was going to help him break his hunter's curse but he attacked me. I had no other choice. I turn to look her in the eye. I will cause you no harm so long as you cause me no harm. I have no reason to harm you. You seem like a compassionate badass hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (Mic/Rose)    Introductions (Mic/Rose)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions (Mic/Rose)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next