Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

meeting family - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

meeting family - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b meeting family - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nmeeting family - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61ameeting family - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

meeting family - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
meeting family - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
meeting family - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
meeting family - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
meeting family - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
meeting family - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
meeting family - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
meeting family - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

meeting family - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

meeting family - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

meeting family

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283
Awesomeness : 0

meeting family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Thank you i appreciate it you have my gratitude, that's why i gave Erin the ring... please don't confuse my dedication for arrogance i am worried that your curse may come back at any time so i apologize for the rude welcome. I say as i walk into the estate.

So is it safe to assume, that i'll be locked up and turning constantly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:59 pm

I nod and peck Erin on the cheek before leading Primo to my training room. I press a few keys and put my thumb on the scanner and the door opens. I lead him inside. I press a few buttons on the wall and a cage rises up from the boxing ring. I'm going to ask you to please go get in that cage. I'll stay with you for the entirety of your journey, but I'd prefer not to have to kill you if you get out of control. I walk to the cage and open the gate for him to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 pm

I walk into the house and sat down on the couch as I was petting Zeus at that moment. The ring was on my finger as I then whispered, "What in the world..."
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Really, a couple a seconds ago you were burning a hole through my heart, maybe you should kill me say i got out of control good excuse, she won't ask questions. I say but seeing the expression on his face stay the same i chuckle to myself.
Its a joke, guy... wow soldier through and through i see. i say as i get into the cage and when it locks i begin the painful transformation almost immediately.. I begin to scream as my body contorts but i keep my consciousness ...its bullshit that we don't pass out but i push through the change
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 pm

I don't flinch as he starts to scream. I cross my arms and stand a few feet from the cage. I want to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. I've seen this process all before. I went through it myself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:52 pm

I heard the scream and jumped a bit at that moment. My heart was racing greatly as Zeus then stood up and ran towards his owner to make sure Luke was okay. "Zeus come back!" I called after the dog as I got up and ran to find him. My eyes were wide as I then ran towards where Luke and Primo went. I saw Zeus next to Luke and sighed, but then I heard the scream and looked. It was Primo transforming.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 am

I kept turning and turning throughout the night i wasn't going to be a tool anymore. I get up weakened, i had a soldiers mentality never give up till the job is done and i was close to the finishline and didn't think i could do it again but i look at the floor and i see the picture of my mother which had to of fell out my pocket...i tear up as i do it one more time in hopes of breaking the bond.
GAAAHHHHHH.....AAAA..AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! i scream as my body contorts for what seems like the millionth time but i turn...and i go forward with the transformation
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:42 pm

I glance Erin in the corner. Erin, honey please don't watch this. Go back upstairs. He's almost done. I grimace. He's almost done. I'll get him a blood bag in a bit. He's the most-vocal-wolf I've seen. No ones ever screamed the way he does, but hell he's a soldier. He's held his poker face long enough.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 pm

I frowned at Luke as I then nodded my head. I remembered the time, the only time, that I saw Luke transform into his wolf form due to the curse taking over. I then turned around and ran up the stairs towards the living room once again. The sadness was clear on my face as I hated the fact that I was seeing people in pain. No one should feel this pain at all. No one.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:22 pm

I turn for what i hope to be the last time, of course the wolf if bestial and going crazy it craves blood and death, god how i despised this state but the wolf was a destructive predator when focused even in this animal state i could remember going after some vampires and even some witches and humans that Klaus wanted eliminated. All I had to do was get the scent and a strong focus on the target usually a mental image of them, a photo or even meeting them personally.
I speed around the cage and luckily it holds until the time of the transformation wears off... i turn back weakened greatly and i grab for the picture of my mother....and look at Lucas i could smell that Erin was just here.
There its done that's all i can do.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:58 pm

I walk to the fridge and grab a blood bag and a bottle of bourbon. I open the gate and help him to his feet before pressing the bag and bottle into his hands. Drink. I'll get you some food in a bit. For now, just rest. There's a couch over there. I gesture to the corner.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:39 pm

I heard the growling die down and sniffled a bit. that was when I walked back down the stiars with sad eyes. "H-Hey." I whispered in a stutter to them
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 am

hey Erin i think i did it...wow that wasnt so bad. I said sarcastically Your my only living family member...Erin my name is Roman well Castiel Roman but dont know my last name...and the Castiel is italian and your not so im guessing im a half italian hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

I looked at him and nodded my head a bit as I held tightly onto Luke's hand. "Who is your father Primo?" I asked in a soft and shy voice as I then went into deep though as I was thinking about everything that has been happening.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am

I give her hand a squeeze. I know this is scary for her. She's only seen me turn once; I know it's scary for her.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:26 am

Hell if i knoe that part of my birth records is blacked out even my real last name.... I say as I sit up against the cage....Wow you guys look good together your real lucky erin maybe someday i will be as lucky but i am not sure theres someone for me my skills dont exactly make women want to date me and im nit talking bout the supernatural ones. I joke but I am being honest I'm a killer thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:28 am

That was when I took off my jacket and walked over to my brother, giving him the jacket to put around him as he was in fact naked in the cage. "Everyone has someone out there for them. Like Luke and I finally found one and other after a while." I smiled back at Luke and then opened the cage for my brother. "Come on. I have some of my dad's old clothes you can borrow to wear." I then walked in front of my brother and walked back to be besides Luke, pecking his cheek gently and held onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:05 am

I nod and entwine my fingers in Erin's. My clothes will probably fir you better. I'll take you upstairs if you want. I wait for his answer. I'm proud of Erin for being strong through this. I know this is hard for her. She's being so incredibly strong.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 am

You have my gratitude lucas...thats very kind of you. I say as I go upstairs. The pain still lingers in my body as I move I feel like I will break. I push through and get some clothes from lucas so I thank him again and go get dressed in Casper's room and I look around seeing pictures of him and when I think about it me and him had a lot in common not knowing our families especially father's then finding siblings but I feel a sense of nostalgia as I look at pictures of him and Lucas before he lost his mind they had gotten clos.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 am

I stood outside the door that my brother was getting ready in as I was leaning against the wall and bowing my head down. My eyes were closed a bit as I was absorbing everything that had happened all in a days time. I figured out that I had a brother, a brother who actually seemed to care about my well being, and that my brother was in fact a hybrid. I would never see Emmett as my brother anymore. Primo was now the only man that I saw being my brother now and days. I grasped onto Luke's hand and squeezed it a bit at that moment.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:50 am

I come out the room dressed. Hey this place is huge you must have had a lot of memories here already. I say looking at the two then I go back to walking around.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:26 am

I smirk. Only memories I have are of sex. That's all we really do here. Eat, sleep, sex. I wrap an arm around Erin. You could say that. It's the only good thing my father left me.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 am

WOW!! You guys have everything glad my sis married into money so i dont ever gotta worry about you struggling.... I say to her as I'm impressed.....Well im going to go you twp stay safe. I say as I walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 am

I follow him and pull him aside out of earshot of Erin. Where are you going, man? Erin's got separation issues; she won't say anything but she'll be really worried if you leave so soon. Come on, have a drink, please?
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 am

Alright but just a couple nothing too strong i dont elllwanna be wsted ok. I say walking to the bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting family   meeting family - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting family
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next