Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aFallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:28 pm

The blush attacked my face once more as I then said, "I will always love you." I then traced his abs with the tips of some of my fingers as I smiled some more and kissed his neck at that moment and giggled some more at that very moment and giggled softly and very gently more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

------------------------------------------------
I smile and kiss the top of her head. She's lying on top of my chest. I trace circles on her bare back. I love you. The sun is just starting to go down. Casper and the logs are completely burnt to ash at this point.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

I was tracing shapes onto his chest as I was breathing deeply from how breath taking that was for me. "I love you as well." I then smiled a bit as then looked up towards him as I then kissed his lips at that very moment some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm

I smile and kiss her. I will never tire of kissing you. I pull the sheets up around her back. I trace her spine up and down.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 pm

I shiver and was about to say something, but then Zeus barked to go outside. "I will let him out, you relax." I smile at him as I then stood up and got dressed at that moment and walked down with Zeus. He was barking at me as I then hooked him onto his leash and we walked out into the woods. I was humming and smiling as I then let Zeus do his business. Everything was quiet and I was a bit away from the house. There then came rustling in the woods and my heart raced. "H-Hello?" I asked in a stutter as then my brother stepped out with bags under his eyes as his eyes looked blood shoot. I did not need to have super sense of smell to tell that he had not showered in a couple of days. Fear ran through me as I then stuttered some more, "E-E-Emmett!" His had went up to show he had a gun in his hand and he then said, "Finally I can kill you, you little whore!" Zeus was not happy with the way that Emmett was screaming at me as he growled and bark at my brother. Emmett smirked as he then shot me in the leg and I screamed. The blood gushed out of the newly made wound as Zeus got in front of me and growled. "G-Go get Luke..." I whispered to the German Shepherd as he then ran to go and get my husband. Emmett stepped onto my hair and spat in my face. "A whore."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:17 pm

I hear a gunshot and run to the window. Zeus barks at me. I jump out the window and pin Emmett to the ground. I tear the gun out of his hand and point it at his head. What the hell do you think you're doing? I dig my knee into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Zeus ran to be besides me once again as he licked my cheek as he was whimpering the whole time. I was shaking and shivering on the ground as I then felt my bottom lip quiver some more. My blue eyes were red from the silent tears I was crying. Emmett laughed as he smirked at Luke and said, "Killing the whore that I use to call my sister, but what do you care? You and her are only friends and nothing more." He spat at Luke and then laughed loudly some more at that moment then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:26 pm

I smirk and punch him across the jaw, successfully knocking him out. What do you want me to do with him Erin? It's your brother. It's your choice. I stand up off of Emmett and look at Erin. I tear a strip off of Erin's shirt and wrap it around her leg. I bite into my wrist and pour a few drops into her mouth. Her wound starts healing instantaneously. What do you want me to do with him?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm

I hugged Zeus as I hid my face into his fur. "I-I-I want h-h-h-him gone." She was sniffling and shaking some more as she was in such fear from what had happened a couple of seconds prier to this event. My blue eyes looked up at him as I then sniffled some more and cuddled close to the German Shepherd as I just wanted Luke and I to be in a better place than this.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 pm

I brush the hair from her face. What do you mean by gone, Erin? I'll kill him if that's what she wants, but I need to be positive that that's what she means.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 pm

That was when I said, "I never want to see him again." It was my way in saying that I wanted him to be out of my life, forever. My bad memories rushed my minds as I then grasped my head as I was crying again. I never told him of everything that had happened to me before I met him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

I nod. I pick up Emmett and blur his body to the back. I snap his neck and pile sticks on top of him before lighting it on fire. I blur back to Erin and pick her up. I carry her inside and set her on the couch. I unwrap her leg and gently pull the bullet out. Just a flesh wound; you'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 pm

I winced as he pulled the bullet out and looked up at him some more. A sniffle escaped from me once again as I then said, "Thank you for coming here and helping me Luke." My blue eyes looked up at him some more as the tears brimmed my eyes as they were about to fall at any moment. He was truly there for me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 pm

I shake my head. I'll always be here for you. That was the deal, right? I press a kiss to her lips and kiss away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:45 pm

I smile a bit as I then whispered, "You are truly one amazing husband. Th-Thanks." That was when I leaned forward, as much as my wound would let me and I kissed his cheek very gently at that moment. He was the one and only man I could ever trust with keeping me safe.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:49 pm

I pick her up and carry her up to our room. I set her down on the bed and pull the covers over her. Go to sleep. I'll be back in a few hoursl
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:51 pm

I shook my head as I then said, "Where are you going Luke?" My hand reached for his as I then smiled a bit to show him that I was okay there in our bed. Zeus jumped up and leaned onto me on our bed right then.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 pm

I nod. I'm going to go claim what's yours. I kiss her forehead and walk out without a second glance back. I get in my car and drive towards Emmett's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 pm

My hand ran through Zeus's fur as I then sighed and closed my eyes. "Thanks again Luke. I mean Hybrid Skywalker." A chuckled left from my lips as I then slowly felt my breath was slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 pm

I pull up to Emmett's apartment and get out of the car. I leave the car running. I kick the door down. I walk in and go back to the locked safe in the back of the house. I rip the safe door off of its hinges and take the files and wills out of it. I slam the door shut and get back in my car to drive home.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:05 am

Slowly I was starting to fall asleep as a smile was spread on my lips at that moment. Luke was my true prince in shinning armor.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 am

I open the front door and set the papers on the coffee table. I separate the papers. Wills, and miscellaneous. I won't open anything. It's not mine to mess with. All of this is rightfully Erin's. I set it down and walk upstairs at human speed. I tug my shirt off and climb into bed carefully with Erin. I wrap my arms around her so that we're spooning and pull the covers up over us. I press a kiss to her hair and take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:29 pm

(I just went to class for 20 minutes....)

I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around me as I then looked behind my shoulder as my eyes opened slowly at that moment. "Well hey there." I whispered up to the man that I loved and smiled some more. I was only slightly tired. Zeus jumped off the bed as Luke was back and laid down in front of the bed/
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:33 pm

(what do you mean?)

I kiss her forehead. I went to your old apartment and got everything out of the safe for you. I got back what's yours. I brush the hair from her forehead and take a deep breath.

Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:40 pm

(I just came back from class xD)

I notice his deep breath and turned around so then I was facing him again. We were completely spooning one and other. "Something else on your mind darling?" My hands slowly stroke his cheeks as I smiled kindly and gently up at my handsome husband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen (Erin/Lucas)   Fallen (Erin/Lucas) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallen (Erin/Lucas)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next